Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Changing Sides ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Rea: Okay I wrote this chapter in about 3 hours. So if it seems a little rushed…it was. But anyway I hope you all enjoy.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh. I do own Kari and Kokoro. (glad I own Kokoro! YAY!)
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 12: Changing Sides
 
Atemu leans down over Yugi and bites his neck. After a few minutes Atemu removes his shirt and makes a slit on his chest. Atemu tilts Yugi up and Yugi begins drinking the blood. After a little while they stop and Atemu lets Yugi rest. But around five that evening Yugi woke up and seemed to be in complete control for being a newborn vampire. Atemu bows his head, “I'm so sorry Yugi. I didn't mean for this to happen.” Yugi blinks, “For what…you're a vampire…I remember.” Atemu sighs, “Yes and you are too. Anzu almost killed you and I had to turn you. But you seem to be different from the rest. You're in control.” Yugi panics, “Where is a mirror?” Atemu half-smiles, “I'll take you to the bathroom.” Yugi nods and goes to stand when Atemu picks Yugi up and carries him to the downstairs bathroom. Atemu lets Yugi down in the bathroom and Yugi stares at the reflection.
 
Yugi's skin seems more porcelain and his eyes a dark amethyst. Yugi's hand trembles slightly as he touches his cheek. Atemu leans to Yugi's ear, “You look amazing…” Yugi gasps and spins around coming face to face with Atemu. “Y-You did this to me? But…how and why?” Yugi stutters. Atemu lowers his head, “Yugi I love you…and when you laid there dying I had to save you.” Yugi shakes his head `no' continuously. Atemu embraces Yugi in a hug, “Yugi please…think this over. I'll give you a room you can stay in.” Yugi nods, “Okay…c-can I go to sleep. I'm awfully tired.” Atemu smiles, “As you wish.” Atemu sweeps Yugi off his feet and carries him upstairs into a room next to his. After Yugi lay sleeping in his new bed Atemu goes to his room and lays down to finally get some rest.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hazy blue eyes reveal themselves and gaze upon a sleeping vampire. Memories of last night flood Seto's mind. Seto grimaces as he runs his delicate finger down the fine slit on Kokoro's chest. Sturdy arms wrap around Seto and pull him closer. Milky gold eyes meet hazy blue. Kokoro smiles, “Are you feeling any better?” Seto smirks, “Well, I don't think you finished the job.” Kokoro grins and captures Seto's lips. They eventually parted and Seto smiles at Kokoro. Kokoro sits up, “you're not going anywhere. Get changed.” Kokoro disappears out of the room while Seto gets out of bed. Bandages wrapped around his chest and left leg. While his left pant leg was torn up to his thigh so it could be bandaged. Seto shrugs and walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen. Kokoro walks up to Seto with two blood bags. Kokoro hands Seto one while he sinks his own teeth into his own bag.
 
A quick knock comes to the door. Kokoro tosses his empty bag in the trash and rushes toward the door. Not even bothering to throw a shirt on Kokoro opens the door. Kokoro gasps, “Atemu what are you doing here?” Atemu pushes past Kokoro and moves to the living room. Kokoro shuts the door and hurries after Atemu. Atemu flops onto a seat and Kokoro sits on the couch. Seto strides into the room and sits next to Kokoro who in turn wraps an arm around Seto's shoulders. Atemu nods toward Seto, “What happened?”
 
Seto sighs, “Back attacked me. But then Kokoro came and saved me.” Atemu nods, “I understand…glad you both are okay. But we have a problem. It's about Yugi…I had to turn him…and now he's gone.” Kokoro sits straight and shakes his head, “No…why? How did he disappear?” Atemu chuckles darkly, “He hit me. I woke up to people talking.” Seto frowns at Atemu, “Anzu…she's back…and you told no one.” Atemu stand, “Look I didn't have time. Anzu hurt Yugi where he was on the brink of death so I turned him. I was worn out. But Yugi was talking with Anzu when I awoke and…”
 
Atemu takes a deep breath, “But when I went in there Anzu was holding Yugi protectively. I tried to get Yugi away but he hit me…hard. Yugi was in much more control than any other newborn. So anyway, I wouldn't let them pass; I didn't want to lose Yugi after I had tried so hard. Anzu had only laughed and told Yugi that I was using him and that she would protect him from me. I tried over and over again to tell Yugi that I could do no such thing and that I love him. Sadly, in the end Yugi sided with Anzu and together they escaped. I have to find Yugi and save him.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yugi and Anzu run alongside one another until they approach a run down building in the downtown area. Yugi and Anzu slow to a normal pace. Ryo throws the door to the building open and runs over to Yugi. Yugi smiles, “I'm glad you're alright.” Ryo nods but glares at Anzu, “Why did you bring him here? Yugi needs to be with Atemu!” Anzu slaps Ryo across the face sending him to the ground. Yugi goes to help Ryo but Anzu picks Ryo up by his wrists. Ryo struggles to free himself but in the end no human can free themselves from a vampire's grip. Anzu claws at Ryo's wrists leaving three thin claw marks across his sensitive skin. Anzu drops Ryo to the hard ground and grabs Yugi's hand. Yugi pulls away, “What…why did you do that?” Anzu smiles, “I heard he was planning on killing you so I had to act.” Yugi accepts this, “I'm glad I have such a good friend as you Anzu.”