Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Demonic Vampire ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Rea: okay well this is the next chapter and I want to clear up a few questions. Many people asked what's wrong with Yugi, is he brainwashed or a spell involved? Well the answer is no, Yugi goes with Anzu do to his own free will. But you have to think this is because Yugi has known Anzu longer than Atemu and Atemu did turn Yugi and well you could say that only made the situation worse. I hope that clears up some of the questions. Now let's find out what happens to poor dieing Ryou and go to the main plot. I will put up a helping list on who wishes to kill who after chapter 14. Just so things are clearer for yall to understand. Don't be afraid to ask a question because many others have the same questions. Thanks and enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh! I do own Kokoro, Kari, Kaname.
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 13: Demonic Angel
 
After Anzu and Yugi walk into the building and shut the door Ryou stands up. He wraps his wrists up into his shirt to slow the bleeding…to slow his unenviable death. Ryou began walking but he only made it a block or so before the blood loss made him fall to his knees in exhaustion. Gentle footsteps walk up behind the injured boy and a hand rests on his shoulder. Ryou looks up and gasps in awe. A woman the age of 25 stood by his side. Her silvery white silk like hair falls to her waist in a loose braid. The woman's golden eyes reflect off the slight glow of her golden highlights. But the crystalline skin gives her away. Ryou whispers weakly, “Y-You're a v-vampire…” The angelic woman smiles, “I'm more than a vampire. I'm your savior.” She bends down and picks Ryou up in her arms. The woman's mesmerizing voice calmed Ryou and he believed that for once…he is safe. The abandoned street lights up as the woman disappears with Ryou in her arms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kokoro turns to Atemu, “We will run the city and see what we can detect.” Seto grabs Kokoro's arm, “But, why leave me here?” Kokoro stands, “Because I said.” Seto rolls his eyes and sits back into the couch. Kokoro gestures to the door, “Ready to go Atemu?” Atemu nods and they head out the door. Seto sighs and the doorbell rings. Seto walks over and opens the door to reveal Kari. Seto blinks, “What are you doing here?” Kari pouts, “Why so harsh? Won't you invite me in?” “Oh…oh yes please come in.” Seto stutters. Seto ushers Kari in. She moves and takes a seat on the couch and Seto sits in the chair Atemu sat in. Kari places her hands in her lap, “I came here to ask you a question.” Seto stands, “Can I get you anything before we talk?” Kari smiles, “Yes…” Seto turns and Kari lunges, thus knocking Seto to the ground with Kari pinning his arms. Kari sits on Seto's stomach, “…I want you.” Seto scoffs, “Sorry to disappoint you but the truth it…Kokoro is the one for me, not you!” Kari hisses and bares her fangs. Seto chuckles, “I thought something was up.” Kari grins, “If you don't come with me then you'll die in the end.” Seto hisses back, ”Who in their right mind would turn you?” Kari smiles, “Anzu did, now Master turned Anzu and Bakura.” Kari leans closer to Seto's ear, “So what's your answer, honey? I'll forgive you about the past.” Seto grins and kicks Kari off. She flies back into the couch. Kari growls, “So you choose him over me? So be it…but you'll regret this.” Kari stands and lunges at Seto once more. But Seto dances to the side and grabs Kari's arms, thus locking them behind her back. That's when fangs slip into the side of Seto's neck. Seto's hold on Kari slacks and he falls back into the arms of the enemy. Kari bows, “I'm sorry Master…he refused.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kokoro and Atemu run side by side, trying to hurry back to the house. Kokoro growls as they near the house, “I should never have left him alone.” Kokoro runs to the door and throws it open. Kokoro screams, “Get away from him!” A man of the age 25 stood with Seto in his arms. The man cradles the limp body. Black silk like hair with red highlights fell to his waist in a loose black braid. The man's crimson eyes shine and bring out the highlights. The man laughs lightly, “Now, now Kokoro you promised remember?” Atemu turns to Kokoro, “What's he talking about?” The man shakes his head, “Tsk, Tsk did you not tell anyone?” “No, I haven't…” the distressed Kokoro mutters. The man sighs, “Anyway, I'm Kaname the Demonic Vampire. I have several abilities you regular vampires don't. Like so,” Kaname smiles down at Seto, “I can do much more.” Kokoro growls, “I'm going to kill you!” Kaname chuckles, “You think I can't break that pitiful blood bond? Ha, all I have to do is make one.” Kokoro lunges at Kaname but he disappears with Kari and Seto in a puff of black smoke. Kokoro falls to his knees and pounds the ground. Atemu approaches Kokoro and lays a hand on his shoulder. Kokoro takes a deep breath, “When I first came to the rule of vampires in Domino Kaname told me to be his partner. I denied him and Kaname said that I would pay for my choice.” Atemu raises an eyebrow, “But why Seto?” Kokoro chokes back a sob, “Kaname said as payment he would take my mother and sister. Instead I offered up my first love and I thought I had finally tricked him, I mean who can love a monster like me? But anyway apparently I'm the one who was tricked. Maybe its better Seto is gone.” Kokoro stand and nods to the door, “Someone's coming…”