Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Angelic Vampire ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Rea: Okay I know this may seem rushed and a little short…but surprisingly enough it is long on my Microsoft Word program. But I haven't been feeling well and all that stuff…which is just oh so much fun! NOT! But anyway hope yall like it. Any flames will be directed to me to keep me warm during the night so I can get over my cold!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh. But am proud to say that I own Kokoro, Kari, Kaname, and Kira.
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 14: Angelic Vampire
 
Within a minute a knock comes to the door. Atemu opens the door to reveal a woman with Ryou in her arms. Atemu narrows his eyes, “Who are you?” The woman smiles sadly, “I am the Angelic Vampire Kira. I have rescued Ryou from death. I'm here to join your side in the fight against my twin brother Kaname.” Kokoro growls and Atemu lets her in before he shuts the door behind her. Kira walks over to the couch and lies Ryou down. “Ryou is Bakura's lover so he will soon vow his vengeance against me and fully join Kaname. But just like Kaname, I have powers too,” Kira says matter-of-factly. The young boy on the couch sits up and his eyes flutter open revealing honey brown eyes. His snow white hair sways as he rubs the back of his head. Kari smiles Ryou, “How are you feeling?” Ryou smiles, “Well rested thank you. But where am I and what's going on?” Atemu steps closer to Ryou, “You're joining us so we can save Yugi, Seto, and Bakura from Kaname's clutches.” Ryou's smile brightens, “Okay then!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yugi, Anzu, and Bakura sat at a table in the abandoned manor. Kaname strides in and sits at the head of the table. Entering behind him is Kari who sits down next to Bakura. Kaname smiles at Kari, “You did well, we have Seto.” Kari grins and nods, “Thank you master. I only wish to please you now.” Kaname turns his gaze to Anzu. Trying not to seem frightened Anzu stares back. Obviously displeased Kaname glares, “You almost killed Ryou. Then to let my sister get a hold of him and turn him? Very poor job Anzu. But you also brought us a comrade, Yugi.” Bakura hisses at Anzu, “Why did you do such a thing?” Anzu returns the favor and hisses back, “I had no choice!” Kaname growls at both, “Be quiet! It is none of our faults only my sister, Kira.” As the three hiss in agreement Yugi turns to Kaname, “Um…why do you have my boss, Seto?” Kaname smiles, “Come, I'll show you.”
 
With Yugi following Kaname, they walk to Kaname's master bedroom. Seto lay still unconscious on Kaname's master bed. He lay in a peaceful slumber on top of the silk red sheets. The only strange thing is that Seto's hands are tied, with thin rope, behind his back. Kaname walks over to Seto and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of his face. Kaname turns back to Yugi, “Stay in this room and keep him from leaving. He is very confused from who is good and evil. We'll be right back, okay?” Yugi just smiles politely and nods. Kaname leaves to start his mission while Yugi sits in a chair.
 
After Kari and Kaname had fed they stood aside so the other two could feed. Kaname stars ahead, “You know Kari, it's not Seto's fault…its Kokoro's.” Kari considers this for a moment, “I presume…but how will we lead the attack? I can't wait to get my hands around silver haired vampire's neck.” Kaname chuckles lightly, “First we need Seto our side.” The conversation ends as Bakura and Anzu walk over. “You three patrol the area and at midnight return and report. Now Anzu come back in an hour to pickup Yugi and show him the ropes. I on the other hand, am going back,” Kaname orders. The three nod and accept the orders and run off. Kaname slowly walks back to the manor.
 
A few minutes after Kaname had left Seto woke up. Yugi walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. Seto groans, “Yugi, what are you doing in my house?” Yugi giggles, “This is Kaname's manor. He rescued you.” Seto's face falls, “That's right…I remember now.” Yugi stares at the floor, “Who turned you?” Seto shrugs, “Well…to be honest, Atemu.” Yugi's brows push together, “But then why are you friends with him?” Seto glares back at Yugi, “Why are you friends with Anzu?” Yugi pouts and looks at the floor. Seto sighs, “Look Yugi, I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused right now.” A voice floats into the room, “That's okay I'll clear all the confusion away…leave Yugi.” Yugi stands, “Yes Kaname.” Yugi leaves and shuts the door behind him. Kaname walks over to Seto and sits on the side of the bed. Kaname smiles, “I am Kaname, Demonic Vampire, and you will be a loyal vampire and stay by my side. So you can either let me break the simple blood bond or I can force it.” Seto stares at Kaname in utter horror and Kaname just laughs. “We will begin to break it…” the demonic vampire mutters.