Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Blood Bond ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Rea: okay sorry it's taken a little while to get this out but…I couldn't think of what should happen next. Thanks to a little imagination and careful planning I have this chapter. I hope you all like it. If not, it's okay with me, I'm just happy with writing this.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh. I do own Kari, Kaname, Kokoro, and Kira.
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 15: Blood Bond
 
Kaname strokes Seto's cheek. Seto leans into the touch but turns his head more and bites down onto Kaname's hand. Seto let's go and Kaname pulls his hand back as blood begins to well up and seep out of the fresh wound. Seto's eyes turn a dark, deep blue at the site of blood. Kaname smiles, “Are you hungry?” Not saying a word, Seto closes his eyes and grits his teeth, trying to hold back the urge. Kaname pushes his injured hand against Seto's lips. Not able to bear it any longer Seto sucks the blood from Kaname's palm. After a minute or so, Seto quits and Kaname unties his hands. The blood ceases to flow from Kaname's palm. He lies down on top of Seto, “Ready for the confusion to leave?” Not sure why he does, Seto nods with a blank expression. Kaname smiles, “Then this means that you'll give me something precious in return?” Seto nods `yes' and Kaname leans his head down to Seto's neck. “I'll destroy the confusion and you'll give yourself to me,” mutters Kaname, before he sinks his teeth into Seto's neck.
 
~~~~~~~
 
The next morning the “good” side sat around the mansion's living room. Kira smiles at each in turn, “This fight is not of just each of your losses, this is of good and evil. The battle will be terrible and gruesome.” “But they have more fighters,” Ryou cuts in. Atemu dulls, “We need to get them back or we will never win.” Kira walks around the room and gives each a motherly hug, “I'm sorry that it has to happen here.” Kokoro sighs deeply, “It doesn't matter now, either way this was bound to happen. Now we just have to stop it.” Kira nods, “Our first target is Bakura. He is the one that is the strongest besides Kaname, understood?” The loyal vampires nod and murmur `yes'.
 
~~~~~~~
 
Yugi sat at the huge table waiting for his next orders. Kaname walks into the room with a smile on his face. Yugi smiles as well hoping to keep the mood at a good point. Kaname stops in front of Yugi, “You are to watch him today. This Friday we will host our attack. Seto is more loyal and level headed so you can let your guard down slightly.” Yugi nods slowly, “Alright, I won't let you down.” Kaname smiles more and walks away. Yugi goes into the room.
 
Seto sat on the edge of the bed dressed in black pants and boots with a long sleeve black shirt. He looked distressed as he held his head in his hands. Yugi kneels down in front of him, “Well we attack in two days.” Seto's head snaps up, “That soon?” Yugi nods in reply as Seto sighs. Yugi raises an eyebrow, “Are you okay?” The brunette shakes his head, “No, I'm not. Kaname has me confused. Part of me wants to be with Kokoro…not him…Do you believe me Yugi?” The younger man smiles, “Don't worry, I know how you feel. Like a voice telling you that you're on the wrong side. Kaname said it would go away with time.” Seto pushes Yugi away, “And how can you be sure that Kaname is telling the truth, huh Yugi?” Amethyst eyes gaze at the floor, not wanting to answer. Seto falls back onto the bed, “Look Yugi, there's one thing I know besides the confusion. Atemu loves you deeply. You lived a past life and you were lovers. So don't let Kaname take away your sense of knowing like he has mine.”
 
Yugi stares in shock, “How did you know?” “I've had dreams just like I'm sure you've had,” mutters Seto. Yugi nods, “I believe what you say.” Seto sighs, “Tonight Kaname is going to take us to my mansion. It's to authorize the great battle and to let anyone change side if they wish.” Seto stops for a moment to moan in pain. Yugi sits down on the bed next to Seto, “What do I need to do, Seto?” The troubled vampire inhales deeply, “I want you to switch sides. Then once it's settled I want you to tell Kokoro and them everything. That Kaname has me. It's only a matter of time before I remembered nothing but that I serve the Demonic Vampire and his every whim…that I'm truly sorry.”
 
Yugi slams his fists onto the bed, “Why are you giving up?” Seto closes his now dark blue eyes, “Just do as I've said and figure it out later. Please Yugi; do as I've asked you.” Yugi bows his head, “Okay, but I will get you out of here.” Yugi leaves as footsteps near the room. Tears roll down Seto's face as Kaname enters the room.