Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BMTL: Kindred Cards ❯ Sacrifice of Love p. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Yfygah cards! Vnaa ouincamv vnus ouin bnecuhc yht fymg ysuhkcd dra mejehk!" An elderly shaman swiped her staff over two Duel Monster cards. They began to spin and glow as two figures rose from each, "Dyga y risyh vuns, pnaydr y risyh pnaydra, yht cbayg dra risyh duhkia!"

"Fa dyga vuns, pnaydra, yht cbayg." said the first figure as they both bowed before their creator, "Oui ryja knyhdat ic drec lryhla du pa fryd ryc vun cu muhk luhdnummat ic, fryd sicd fa tu eh nadinh?"

"To maintain these forms that you have been given, you must each bring me a sacrifice of love on the second full moon of your time." The figures nodded.

"We shall bring you what you ask."
***

Iris: Don't look at me like that! *points* That's a real language! :D

***

"I hate tests, Yug." Joey leaned back in his chair, stopping only because a certain millionaire's desk was right behind him, "I don't why we have ta take'm."

"Well, Joey." the little, strangely coifed boy replied, "If we didn't take tests, we wouldn't be sure if we knew what we've learned."

"But if we learned it, doesn't dat automatically mean we know it?"

"Not for you, Wheeler." Kaiba shook his desk, causing the blonde's chair to slip out from under him, "You wouldn't know the difference between a horse's head and ass!"

"WHYIATTA!" Joey growled. Before he could scramble to his feet and think up a comeback, Mr. Onigawa came in for home-room. Behind him were two girls. The first one had dark black hair that hung down to her waist, an athletic but voluptuous build, and was wearing dark crimson shades, a black t-shirt that had 'Not a People Person, BACK ORF' in red letters, red and black fishnet on both arms, varying color bracelets, black jeans that were frayed at the bottom, and black boots with red steel toes and embroidery. The other girl looked like she had jumped straight out of Flashdance. She had bright silvery blonde hair that was tied up into two ponytails by little blue scrunchies with skulls on them, azure eyes, had a gymnast's build, and was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt that showed her stomach and had the words 'Iguana' in dark blue letters on the front and back, navy blue fishnet down one arm, white fishnet down the other, gold Egyptian hieroglyphic bracelets and an Ankh choker, faded blue jean capris, white leg warmers, and blue Mary-janes with little white skulls on them. They looked like complete opposites of each other. (A/N: You will be stabbed with your own SPINE if you have not figured out who these two are X.x)

The classroom was washed over by a hush and awe. The first girl snorted and leaned against the teacher's desk as he finished looking over their paper work. The second one smiled and waved to her new classmates.

"Class, this is Miss Rochelle Kasettai and her sister Miss Azalea Kasettai."

"Yo." Rochelle (t3h gothicy one) took her shades off to reveal deep red eyes. The class gave a simultaneous inhale in suprise.

"Konnichiwa!" Azalea said, bouncing, "You can call me Azzie!"

"K-konnichiwa, Rochelle and Azzie." the class boys murmured.

"You may take your seats behind Yugi and Seto. Mr. Motou, Mr. Kaiba, please raise your hands." Yugi happily put his hand up and Kaiba scoffed and waved his hand airily. Rochelle sat behind Seto, grinning playfully as she went. Azalea went to sit behind Yugi, but stopped to play with his hair.

***

"My name's Yugi Motou." Yugi passed his hand over each of his friends as he introduced them, "This is Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, Tea Gardener, and Seto Kaiba."

Azzie smiled and couldn't resist hugging the little leader. Rochelle put her shades back on, glaring at Tea and Tristan. ::These two have no appeal to me.:: she thought ::They won't be the sacrifice of love.::

"Oh, Rojo-chan! Isn't he cute? Can he be-"

"Shut it, Azalea! Don't call me Rojo!" Rochelle snatched Azalea's arm and dragged her off as the last bell went off.

"That Rochelle chick is mean." Joey growled.

"I wouldn't blame her." Seto responded, "Look at who she's surrounded by."

***

"Aw! No fair Rojo-chan! They were nice!"

"We'll worry about being nice after the sacrifice."

***

"Oui sicd syga dfu uv dra ubbuceda caq vymm eh muja fedr oui, pid dyga raat hud du palusa yddylrat du dras." the elder woman said as the two figure set out of the tomb, "Asudeuhym un brocelym yddylrsahd du dras sekrd rehtan oui dfu palusa dnia risyhc. Ajano vimm suuh ihdem dra hekrd uv dra cylnevela, oui femm dyga ouin suhcdan vunsc. Hajan mad udran baubma caa oui dryd fyo un oui femm nadinh du ouin byban bnecuhc. Now, go!"

***

"We have been given a gift, Azalea." Rochelle closed her eyes as the two of them walked home, "We mustn't abuse it."

***

Iris: :D Maow. Okay, it was unfair of me to use a different language in those places... so I'll translate! ^o^

- "Awaken [cards]! Free yourself from your prisons and walk amongst the living!" [An elderly shaman swiped her staff over two Duel Monster cards. They began to spin and glow as two figures rose from each], "Take a human form, breath a human breathe, and speak the human tongue!"

- "We take form, breathe, and speak." [said the first figure as they both bowed before their creator], "You have granted us this chance to be what has for so long controlled us, what must we do in return?"

- "You must make two of the opposite sex fall in love with you, but take heed not to become attached to them." [the elder woman said as the two figure set out of the tomb], "Emotional or physical attachment to them might hinder you two become true humans. Every full moon until the night of the sacrifice, you will take your monster forms. Never let other people see you that way or you will return to your paper prisons. Now, go!"

Iris: If ya'll can't tell, Rochelle's and Azalea's monster identities aren't the big secret :D *cough*REBD and BEWD*cough*