Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken glass ❯ A New Arrival ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: wheee second chapter! And I don't own YuGiOh...though that would be cool!

Seto: Yes, and then I'd be hers instead of Jou's ^_^;

Jou: HEY!! *pouts*

Italics as thoughts might still be down!

Chapter 2 - A new Arrival

"Jou!" Seto called after school.

"Nani?" Jonouchi ran over to his koi happily.

"Would you like to…uh…move in with me?" Seto asked bluntly, but very quietly; knowing what happiness this would bring him.

"What?!" Jonouchi yelled, surprised, "would I?!…"

"I know you want to!" Seto teased, a side only Jou and Mokuba saw; for the most part.

"Yea, you know I do," Jonouchi smiled. Woohoo! Score, Jou! A real home!

"Great! We'll go over in my limo and get your stuff," Seto walked with Jou to the limo.

"Nah, that's okay. This is all I have," the blonde's head disappeared into the limo.

"All you have?" Seto was taken aback, but ordered the limo to his mansion.

-Yami, Anzu-

"Now, let's go back to my house," Yami said.

"Wait! Ryou's coming," Anzu hesitated a little, as Ryou came running up from a distance.

"Sorry guys!" Ryou said, running over.

"That's okay!" Anzu smiled, "shall we go to your house Yu-er-Yami?"

"Yes, you can come too Ryou, if you want," Yami said, nodding to Yugi's silent request.

"Sure, okay!" Ryou smiled, "I don't want to clean up after Bakura again today anyway." Anzu and Yami giggled, and they walked to the game shop.

-Bakura-

Bakura lay on the couch, soda in one hand, remote in the other.

"Nothing good is ever on!" Bakura growled, shutting off the T.V. "Where is that hikari of mine? It's already 5 past 3! He should be home by now!"

Unless he went to Yugi's

"Damn that pharaoh and his hikari! Oh well, I guess I'll clean my room."

Did I just say that?!

"Ryou must be rubbing off on me, baka hikari," Bakura mumbled, throwing his soda on the floor and moseying over to his room.

-Game Shop-

"Oh my!" Ryou almost fell down laughing.

"What?!" Anzu and Yami turned around right before they entered the game shop.

"Bakura's cleaning his room!" Ryou gasped. It took a second to sink in, finally Anzu giggled; and Yami burst out,

"Tomb robber? Cleaning?!"

/You should clean my room sometime!/ Yugi laughed, appearing next to Yami.

"Hey Yugi!" Ryou waved.

/Huh?/ Yugi blinked, staring at Ryou.

//Hah. He can see you// Yami pointed out the obvious.

"I don't see anything!" Anzu squinted next to Yami. Yugi and Yami suddenly switched. "Oh." Anzu blinked, "hey Yugi!"

"Yugi!" Sugoroku, Yugi's grandpa called from inside, "there's someone I'd like you to meet."

I wonder who that could be?

Everyone hurried inside to see this mystery person waiting for them.

"Ah, Yugi, I see you brought friends over! Good," Sugoroku said happily.

"Uh, grandpa, who am I supposed to meet?" Yugi asked curiously.

"I found her on our doorstep this morning," Sugoroku said, "she can't be older than 2." He motioned them all to the bedroom in the back, where there was a small petite girl with curly blonde-red hair curled up sleeping in a blanket.

"She's so cute," Anzu whispered.

"She just appeared?" Yugi asked.

"Well, there was a note, the parents felt I was destined to raise her…it's not like they didn't want her. Her name is Sashi," Sugoroku said, with a mixed expression on his face.

"So…is she my sister or something?" Yugi was still confused at Sashi's arrival.

"I'm not sure, but you're gonna have to help me raise her," he said, "I'm getting too old for this."

"Sure grandpa," Yugi nodded, "have any trouble yet?"

"She's been sleeping most of the day, thank god the shop wasn't busy today." They heard someone open the door in the front.

"I'll go," Yugi offered and went to greet the person. "Hello, can I help you?" The person turned around,

"Yes, I'm looking for a Sashi Motou. Who are you?"

"I'm Yugi Motou, what do you want?" Yugi started to get suspicious. Yami appeared next to him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

How could she have the same last name as me?

"I need to speak to your older sister," the man said urgently.

"Older? She's not even two years old yet!" Yugi exclaimed, confused.

"Two? This makes no sense…" The man sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Yugi asked again, coldly.

"Maybe we've got the names mixed up, Gomen," the man apologized and walked out.

/What was that about Yami?/

//I don't know aibou; this is all very confusing// Yami mused.

"Yugi?" Sugoroku called.

"Coming," Yugi walked back inside the shop, "it was nothing."

"Alright," he sighed. Sashi began to wake up.

"Mommy?" Sashi sat up straight, her curls bouncing a little. She seemed to survey the scene for a minute, and then started to cry.

"Aw, don't cry," Ryou went over and scooped her up, soothing her gently.

"Where's mommy?" Sashi sniffed, latching onto Ryou.

"We don't know, but can you tell us your last name?" Ryou asked gently.

"M-Motou, I Sashi Motou," Sashi said a bit confused.

"Well look over there," Ryou pointed to Yugi, "that's your brother."

"Bwother?" Sashi tilted her head at Yugi.

"And that's your grandpa," Ryou pointed to Sugoroku; who waved.

"Momma never show me dem," Sashi pointed to Yugi and Sugoroku.

"That's because we were on vacation!" Yugi said instantly covering up.

"Va-wha?" Sashi tried to comprehend the word.

"We went away," Sugoroku tried to explain in simple terms.

"Dun like me?" Sashi's eyes welled up with tears again.

"No! That's not it!" Yugi groaned, shaking his head.

"Kay. Bwother," Sashi pointed to Yugi, "Gwanpda," she pointed to Sugoroku.

"Yes!" Ryou hugged Sashi, "very good."

"Uncle!" Sashi exclaimed, hugging Ryou back.

"Uncle?" Ryou blinked, surprised.

"Yea!" Yugi giggled silently, "That's uncle Ryou."

"Wyou?" Sashi stumbled over Ryou's name.

"Yep!" Ryou nodded.

"Yay!" Sashi clapped, "Me hungwy!"

"What do you want?" Yugi asked, clueless because he was an only child.

"Juice! Cheerios!" Sashi yelled.

"I'll get them," Sugoroku said and left for the kitchen.

"Oh man," Yugi groaned, as Ryou put Sashi down.

"What?" Ryou asked, making sure Sashi didn't fall off the bed.

"We have to change her diaper…right?"

"Oh…what do you mean `we'?" Ryou teased.

"Nani!?…You have to help!" Yugi exclaimed. Yami chuckled next to him, at the thought of Yugi changing a diaper.

"I will don't worry!" Ryou giggled.

"I'll help too," Anzu piped up.

"Anzu? Whoa I forgot you were here," Yugi exclaimed, turning around.

//Anzu doesn't look like herself// Yami frowned.

/You're right/ Yugi said, "Anzu are ya okay?" The pupil's in Anzu's eyes were gone; she swayed slightly.

//Something must have happened when we were fixed on Sashi//

"Anzu?" Ryou asked also.

"Athu?" Sashi imitated them.

"Huh?" Anzu blinked, seeming to return to normal.

"You okay Anzu?" Yugi asked again, concerned.

"Wh-who is that?" Anzu pointed at Sashi.

"It's my sister," Yugi said, "might as well get used to saying it."

"You're-sister?" Anzu asked confused.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Yugi questioned again.

"Yugi calm down!" Ryou sighed, "Anzu you should lay down."

"I should" Anzu sighed, confused. She sat down on the bed next to Sashi.

-Jou, Seto-

"Welcome home!" Seto joked, opening the car door for Jonouchi.

"Yes! Home!" Jonouchi yelled, jumping out happily.

No more crazy dad, no more sleeping in the alley way…no more crying!

"Whoa calm down!" Seto steadied Jou, who had tripped in his happiness.

"Big brother!" Mokuba called, waving from the front door. He squinted a little, then yelled, "hey Jonouchi!"

"Hey Mokuba!" Jonouchi called back. He took Seto's hand and half pulled and half dragged him to the door happily.

"Whatcha doin here?" Mokuba bounced around next to them as they walked inside.

"Jou's gonna be staying here…for a while," Seto said, squeezing Jonouchi's hand.

"Yep. Now you're stuck with me for even longer!" Jonouchi ruffled Mokuba's hair.

"Hey!" Mokuba giggled, "I like you." Jou laughed, he hadn't laughed like that in a long time.

I'm home…finally a place I can call home…

"Thanks, Mokuba."

~End ^^~

Soo….didja like it?! Huh?! HUH!??!! Hehe review please and tell me how I'm doing!