Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken glass ❯ Amusement parks and love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: I definitely don't own YuGiOh and I never will *sob* Just enjoy my story!

Chapter 5 - Amusement parks and love

Yugi's phone rang rather loudly.

"I'll get it," Yugi grumbled, picking himself up and grabbing the phone, "Moshi Moshi, Yugi speaking."

"Yuge? It's Jonouchi," Jonouchi said from the other line.

"Oh! Hey Jonouchi," Yugi smiled, even if Jou couldn't see him, "what's up?"

"Um…do ya wanna go to the amusement park? Mokuba is throwin' a fit and we were wonderin' if the whole gang wanted ta come," Jonouchi said, and Yugi heard Mokuba screaming in the background.

"Sure I'll come," Yugi said, "I'll bring Yami and Sashi, Grandpa's out."

"Alright," Jonouchi said, confused why Yugi bothered including his Yami's name. Not like he has his own body anyway…what a pity…

"I'll call Ryou, Anzu, Honda and anyone else for you," Yugi said.

"Thank so much Yugi! We'll get Mokuba under control, meet ya there in an hour!"

"See you!" Yugi said cheerfully and hung up.

"What was that about?" Yami asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes gently.

"We're going to an amusement park," Yugi smiled at him. He's so cute when he's just waking up…

"Me too?" Sashi asked excitedly.

"Yep! All of us!" Yugi nodded enthusiastically, his tri-coloured hair bobbing up and down.

"Wahoo!" Yami jumped up, apparently not sleepy any longer, "my first amusement park!" Yugi giggled as the former pharaoh acted like a little kid just told he was going to Disney World.

"I gotta call everyone else too! Hold on!" He picked up the phone quickly and dialed Ryou's number.

"Moshi moshi," Ryou's quiet voice floated through the receiver.

"Hey Ryou it's Yugi," Yugi greeted.

"Yugi! You'll guess what happened! Bakura and I can't join bodies anymore!" Ryou exclaimed, making Yugi hold the receiver an inch away from his ear.

"What a coincidence, Yami has his own body too," Yugi laughed.

"Really?! That's cool!" Ryou said excitedly.

"Yea it is! Listen, do you and Bakura want to come to the amusement park with everyone?" Yugi asked, hoping Bakura was in a good mood today.

"Sure, hold on," Ryou covered the receiver and Yugi waited for Bakura's answer. He heard muffled arguing, then Ryou uncovered the receiver, "We'll be there Yugi!"

"Alright! Be there in an hour, see you!" Yugi hung up and then called Anzu. Honda was there for a reason Anzu wouldn't discuss, but they agreed to meet everyone in an hour. He scanned his list and found Otogi and Shizuka's phone numbers. He decided to call them both, seeing as Shizuka missed Jonouchi greatly, and they both agreed.

"That everyone?" Yami asked, coming up next to Yugi.

"Yep!" Yugi turned to face his Yami, "oh my!" Yami had taken his cape off, and only had a pair of Yugi's old shorts on. He-he's almost…he's almost…

"What?" Yami looked at Yugi confused, Yugi was blushing like mad.

"You can't go like that!" Yugi yelled running into his room, dragging Yami with him.

"Why not?" Yami asked, unaware of modern policies. Yugi's acting like he's afraid of shorts! What did these shorts ever do to him?

"Because! There's a shirt policy there!" Yugi said, trying to calm himself down, rummaging through his closet for anything that didn't resemble shorts.

"What a weird place," Yami frowned, watching Yugi scramble for clothes madly.

"There's a clothing policy everywhere," Yugi tried explaining, "You can't go anywhere just wearing shorts."

"Oh," Yami crossed his arms, still frowning, "how come Sashi can wear what she's wearing?"

"Oh no!" Yugi groaned, "She has no other clothes to wear!"

"See? So why can't I wear this?" the spirit persisted.

"You just can't! Here put these on," Yugi shoved one of his black tank tops and sweat pants into Yami's arms, "I gotta find Sashi some clothes!"

~Ryou, Bakura~

"Come on Bakura!" Ryou pulled on Bakura's arm desperately.

"I do not want to go!" Bakura effortlessly shrugged Ryou off. His hikari latched onto him again, but Bakura broke the weak grip immediately. The boy then decided to lunge at his yami, which ended up in a wrestling match on the couch. Bakura emerged victorious ten seconds later, with Ryou pinned down under him.

"Please! Just this once!" Ryou begged his yami, struggling to get free of the strong grip on his shoulders.

"That damn pharaoh will be there!" Bakura frowned at Ryou's pleading face. "Okay fine! I'll go! But if that pharaoh annoys me one little bit…" Ryou took this time to wrench free of Bakura's grip and hug him tightly.

"Let's go!" Ryou's white hair bobbed up and down as he squirmed out from under Bakura and skipped out the door.

"That was…weird," Bakura blinked, "and don't skip!" he yelled, following Ryou out the door.

~Kaiba, Jou~

"Mokuba! We're leaving!" Kaiba yelled up the stairs.

"Wait onii-chan! I'm almost ready!" Mokuba called back down.

"You ready Jou?" Kaiba asked, walking into the living room.

"Yea," Jonouchi said, drying his hair roughly with a towel, making his golden locks of hair stick out every which way. Hate to say it, but that looks pretty hot right about now…not to mention pretty funny. Kaiba thought, grinning.

"You need a brush," Kaiba laughed, watching Jonouchi desperately try to flatten his hair, falling over onto the couch in the process.

"Can ya get me one?" Jonouchi asked exasperatedly, and Kaiba pulled one out of his back pocket immediately.

"Always prepared," Kaiba smirked, handing the brush to the bewildered blonde.

"Alright," Jonouchi blinked, taking the small brush, "you're freakin' me out."

"You think Mokuba can take care of his hair alone?" Kaiba shrugged, "it's for emergencies."

"Shoulda figured," Jonouchi laughed, testing the brush on his hair, "wanna brush my hair for me?"

"Sure," Kaiba moved behind Jonouchi and began to brush his hair gently.

"Go as hard as ya want, I got a hard head," Jonouchi grinned, the brunette nodded and pressed down harder, making sure that every blonde lock fell into its rightful place on Jonouchi's beautiful head. Finally, Jonouchi's hair was tamed, and he dressed in blue jeans and a gray shirt. Kaiba ditched the trench coat for a day for an ice colored tee that matched his ice-blue eyes perfectly.

"Ready Seto!" Mokuba slid down the banister happily, landing in front of both boys without harming himself in any way.

"You shouldn't do that," Kaiba frowned. Those banisters are dangerous! My maid just polished them last week…they're too slippery. Still…it almost looks like…fun.

"Aw let the kid do what he wants," Jonouchi said, "It's really fun, actually. Have you tried it?"

"No."

"Well you're gonna as soon as we get back! Don't think I'll forget either!" Jonouchi waved his finger in Kaiba's face. Kaiba's eyes narrowed to follow his love's finger, which made Mokuba laugh.

"Alright!" Kaiba growled, "We're leaving!" he turned around and stormed out to the limo. Who needs to be breaking random body parts on banisters?! I have much more important things to do instead.

"He'll lighten up after all the rides we'll take him on! Right little guy?" Jonouchi grinned at Mokuba.

"You bet!" Mokuba smiled back and they followed Kaiba to the limo.

~

"Yugiiii," Sashi whined, pulling at her clothes while walking through the amusement park with Yami and Yugi. I look like a little kid! I'm seventeen for Christ sakes! I appreciate Yugi's help but…I just don't like the outfit at all.

"They look fine," Yugi said for the tenth time since they left the house. He couldn't find any clothes for her, so he took some of his dad's old clothes out. He forced a tantrum-throwing Sashi to wear baggy jeans and a bright pink tank top his dad had lying around for some mysterious reason.

"Really they do!" Yami agreed cheerfully, "You look cute!" At that moment, some boys about eighteen stopped to admire Sashi's behind. The former pharaoh turned around and growled, making his teeth look like fangs. The boys' faces turned panic stricken and they ran for their lives.

"Yami!" Yugi exclaimed, almost tripping and falling flat on his face.

"She's my niece, those perverts can't be looking at her like that!" Yami folded his arms, and Sashi giggled.

"Let's just find the others!" Yugi stomped off, almost bumping into a fat man waddling through the crowd, which made Yami and Sashi burst out laughing.

~

Marik suddenly landed on top of what seemed railroad tracks suspended magically in the air.

What the crap?

"Where's the train?" the purple-eyed boy looked around stupidly, trying to get his mind to stop spinning from the bizarre trip he just took. A loud sound rushed through his ears and he turned to see what looked like a train without a top coming straight for him.

"Train? Roller Coaster! Aah!!" Marik fell off the side and landed on the tracks below. "Don't hit meee!" Marik exclaimed, running across the tracks to the exit, his crazy blonde hair flying out behind him.

"Hey buddy! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" A guy yelled, running towards the deranged-looking blonde running across the tracks.

"Crap!" Marik jumped off and started running as fast as he could, away from that damned roller coaster.

"Get back here!" the unknown man yelled, running after him, but not with much speed considering he was a very fat man.

"You'll never catch me!" Marik yelled, speeding up. Fat bastard!!

"Marik!?" someone yelled as he ran past.

"Oh, hey Kaiba! Thanks for freeing me! I'll come back to get my rod later!" Marik waved and kept running.

~

"Freeing him?" Jonouchi raised an eyebrow.

"No idea," Kaiba watched Marik run with amusement. The crazy blonde ran into a clown, bumped into a lady who hit him with her walking stick, and right into the man chasing him. The man's fat bounced him back and he finally zipped through the crowd.

"You don't have the rod, do you Seto?" Mokuba asked, confused.

"No Mokuba, I don't. Don't pay attention to the crazy idiot," Kaiba said, glaring at the place Marik had just disappeared from.

"Hey look its Yugi!" Jonouchi waved.

"Who's that with him?" Mokuba squinted, waving also.

"I believe…that's Sashi and Yami," Kaiba said, without any interest.

"Hey guys!" Yugi waved as well, running over, "you know Sashi and Yami." Jonouchi glanced at Sashi before setting his eyes on Yami, who was glaring at Kaiba and Kaiba returned the glare, as if they wanted to kill each other.

"So YOU'RE Sashi!" Mokuba piped up, smiling at the girl at least twice his height.

"Yep!" Sashi smiled at Mokuba.

"Yami?" Jonouchi asked in disbelief. Since when did Yami ever have his own body?

"Yea?" Yami looked at him, "What? Never seen a spirit before?"

"No, I haven't," Jonouchi continued to stare, even though his answer made no sense, since he saw Yami and Bakura all the time.

"It's rude to stare," Yami raised an eyebrow. Jou's acting a little weird…I mean he's seen me before hasn't he?

"Sorry."

"Onii-chan!" a female voice yelled behind them. They turned to see Shizuka waving, Anzu, Honda and Otogi following behind her.

"Shizuka!" Jonouchi exclaimed, "How'd you get here?"

"Otogi drove me," Shizuka said, "Yugi called us." She smiled sweetly at Yugi, as her way of saying silent thanks.

"Ah, thanks Yuge," Jonouchi smiled at Yugi also, forgetting that Yami was in front of him, flesh and all.

"No problem," Yugi smiled back, "So! What rides shall we go on?"

"Roller Coaster!"

"Ferris Wheel!"

"Haunted house," Kaiba said icily. Everyone fell silent for a moment.

"Sounds great!" a white-haired boy jumped into the crowd of friends like a vicious dog, landing on all fours to top it off.

"Bakuraaa!" Another snowy white-haired boy jumped in after him, but landed on his feet instead.

"Huh?" The crowd blinked, surprised.

"When did Bakura get his own body?" Anzu asked, "and Yami also?"

"When did Sashi grow?" Ryou asked surprised, "that's freaky."

"Hey!" Sashi frowned at everyone suddenly taking an interest in her, "growing is freaky too!"

"Alright settle down!" Yugi raised his voice so they could hear him, "I made a wish okay? Sashi grew because of it and Yami and Bakura both have their own bodies now."

"And Marik is running around the park loose?" Kaiba asked, "you wished for that too?"

"What?!" Honda exclaimed.

"No way!" Shizuka said loudly, "We got rid of him!"

"Well he was being chased for some reason," Mokuba said, putting his two cents in, hoping it would help.

"Maybe they'll catch him and jail him up forever," Jonouchi said hopefully. And he'll never try any of his insane attacks on us ever again!

"Like he'll let them!" Bakura rolled his eyes, "I'll be damned if he ever gets caught! He looks childish and idiotic but he's actually pretty smart…and very vicious." Suddenly, a blonde blur whooshed past them, and clung onto Sashi tightly, almost pulling down her way too baggy pants, and Sashi blushed, pulling them up quickly.

"Hide me!" Marik whimpered, crouching behind her.

Okay…this is weird…is this Marik? But he's acting so childish! Not like a psychopath at all. Sashi thought, as three rather fierce looking men ran up to the gang and glared at each individual person four times over.

"Have you seen an insane-looking blondie?" one man asked finally, glaring at them as if to dare say no. Marik growled and jumped out from behind Sashi, his rage apparent from the smoke emitting from his ears.

"I'm no blondie!" he screeched.

"Don't move one inch!" the second man growled, pulling out a silver gun.

"You freaks deserve the shadow realm!" Marik laughed his insane laugh and sent all three men there at once, "that's what you get, bitches!" Marik yelled, then turned back to look at the gang, who all took a huge step backwards, away from the psycho. Why are they looking at me like that?! I didn't do one damn thing to them! Maybe they're still mad at me for what I did in battle city…

Okay! Maybe he is psycho…but he's still kinda cute, in a childish way. Sashi concluded, watching everyone stare at Marik as if this was life or death, as he glanced over each person, making them all shiver. Then his eyes rested upon Sashi.

"Hey!" Marik stared at Sashi, "You're pretty!" Sashi blushed, and Yami growled. Why is that pharaoh growling! It's not like he's her…boyfriend or something! "Hey, I thought you liked Yugi!" Marik pouted. This time Yugi blushed a deep crimson, and Yami was soon to follow.

"She's my niece you ass!" Yami screeched, making everyone cover their ears for safety, "how'd you find out about that?!" I never told him I liked Yugi! Only…Ryou knew! Yami growled mentally.

"Lucky guess?" Marik shrugged, which made Yami growl out loud, "does that mean I can have her?!" His purple orbs sparkled at the thought.

"No!" Yami yelled, storming away, dragging a bewildered Sashi with him. Marik will definitely pay for what he just said! Ooh when I get my hands on him!!

"Man, that's one angry pharaoh!" Bakura commented. I know he's planning revenge! I would love to see what kind of punishment the psycho gets!

"That's one red Yugi!" Anzu giggled, "how cute!"

~End!~

Sooo do you like it? Please review people; I need some input on how I'm doing! To be continued ^_^.