Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken glass ❯ Passion's and desire! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: Bwhahahaaa! Another chapter of my YuGiOh fic, which I clearly don't own! But I do own Sashi ^^. Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Passions and desire! O.o

It took Yami about a half an hour to calm down and come back to the group, and even then his face was still pink. Everyone thought this odd, because usually nothing made Yami blush, or even become so embarrassed he couldn't come back for such an extended period of time.

By then, the group was starting to split up into groups to go on different rides. Kaiba, Jonouchi and Mokuba were heading for the Haunted House, while Honda, Anzu, Otogi and Shizuka went for the Ferris wheel. Bakura tugged a terrified-looking Ryou to a monstrous-looking roller coaster, which left Yugi, Sashi, Marik, and a very un-Yami-like Yami.

"Yami? Are you okay?" Yugi asked, looking up at the pink-faced spirit.

"Yea Yugi, fine," Yami smiled, "would you like to go on the Ferris wheel with me?"

"Sure," Yugi took Yami's hand in his, smiling back. I wonder what Yami's up to?

"I'll just stay here then!" Sashi called to them cheerfully, smiling to herself. Aww…they definitely need some alone time.

"Be careful," Yami warned, before his hikari tugged him away happily. Marik snuck up behind Sashi since she was the only one left, and grabbed her around the waist.

"How would you like to go somewhere with me?" the blonde whispered into her ear, making his grip on her firm but gentle.

"I…uh…" Sashi stuttered, too surprised to say anything right. Perfect! I think she likes me! Marik grinned mentally.

"What do you say?" Marik asked again, a hint of glee in his voice, resting his head on Sashi's shoulder waiting.

"…Sure, what ride?" Sashi asked, sighing mentally. This Marik can't be THAT bad…a little less cursing maybe…

"You'll see!" Marik's eyes lit up instantly, as he covered her eyes with his hands.

"Hey! I can't see!" Sashi said immediately, panic coursing through her body like adrenaline. She didn't trust the crazy blonde totally, and was beginning to think this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"I'm not going to kidnap you!" Marik frowned, watching Sashi squirm in his grip like a helpless worm, "just relax, okay? I promise I won't hurt you."

"O…okay," Sashi sighed and relaxed, letting Marik guide her to wherever the hell he wanted to go. Marik steered her around in so many directions she started to get dizzy, and she even felt kind of sick.

"We're almost there!" Marik practically shouted with glee, making Sashi a bit edgy. A loud sound made her jump, but she fell right back into the blonde's arms, vulnerable.

"Where are we?" Sashi finally managed to voice her thoughts. There was a silence for a moment, and then some birds started chirping.

"Can't you just smell it?!" Marik exclaimed, sniffing the air to emphasize his point. Sashi hesitantly sniffed the air also, just to see what the overly excited Marik was talking about.

"I smell cherries," Sashi answered, a bit confused.

"Really? I smell vanilla," Marik pondered this for a moment, and decided it didn't matter much. A few more turns and the green-eyed girl was about scream for help, she felt dizzy and nauseous at the same time. But just as she opened her mouth, Marik finally lifted his hands away, making the veil of darkness vanish immediately. Sashi gasped, staring around the place in shock, as Marik started to play with one of her red-blonde locks of hair.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Marik whispered, as Sashi nodded automatically. The place was full of green plant life, like a sacred little spot that mankind had never touched. There was a sparkling blue-green pond on the far left, and a tree right next to it bearing sakura's on its branches.

"I love sakura's!" Sashi exclaimed, running over to the tree to smell the blossoms. Marik came up beside her and picked one off the tree.

"They are very pretty," Marik smiled, sticking the blossom right above Sashi's right ear. Sashi blushed, and sat down under the tree to watch little frogs hop across lily pads that floated on top of the water. "You know…I'm the only one that knows about this little spot," Marik's lips touched Sashi's pink tinted cheek.

"Oh really now?…" Sashi blushed even more, as Marik's hand slithered around her back to play with her hair.

"Yep, which is why you couldn't see where we were going!" the blonde laughed like a child, kissing Sashi again.

"I think…you missed," Sashi giggled and planted her lips on the surprised blonde.

"I think you're right," Marik smiled and pulled Sashi into a deep, intimate kiss.

~Yami, Yugi~

Yugi pulled Yami onto the little red car the man opened for them. Yugi glanced at the number before they started moving, thirteen. He noted that thirteen was Yami's lucky number and a very lucky number it was indeed. Yami sat on the left side of the tiny car, and Yugi on the right, as both of them sailed over all the people who looked like little ants inside of an ant farm.

I wonder if Yami wants to tell me something… the small boy thought, watching Yami with a slight interest. The spirit's eyes looked out of focus, distant to be described correctly.

"Yugi…" Yami started, unsure of how to put what he was feeling into words, or in this case, the correct words so it sounded just the way he wanted it.

"Yes Yami?" Yugi asked, patiently waiting for an answer, brushing some stray bangs away from his delicate face.

"I…well…about what Marik said…" Yami managed to get out, before looking away again to gather his thoughts.

"Take your time," Yugi said, busying himself with watching the little people scurry around underneath them.

"Aibou I…I didn't want you to find out that way," the spirit suddenly blurted out, making Yugi look at him strangely.

"Find out what?" Yugi tilted his head slightly, making his golden bangs fall slightly in front of his face again. Yami looked at his hikari uncomfortably, twisting his hands together in his lap. I've never seen Yami like this before…maybe he does like me! Yugi thought hopefully, watching Yami stare at his hands. The wheel stopped at the top, and Yami looked up from the sudden stop.

"Yugi, the thing is, I've loved you ever since the start of battle city. I…" Yami looked at his hands again, "I didn't say anything because I didn't have a body and all…I thought it might hurt you since…you know, we couldn't be a couple…if you like me at all." Yugi stared at him, shocked. He had hoped for the best, but had also prepared for the worst. This surprising turn of events shocked him, and he was speechless for a few moments.

"Yami…" the small boy started, letting his hands rest on the bench with a slight thump. The spirit looked up, just in time to see his hikari's face right in front of his, grinning. "I think we make a good couple," Yugi grinned more, and kissed the startled spirit deeply.

"Yugi!" was all Yami could say, breathless from the kiss. The wheel made its second round past the little booth that the operator was snoozing in, and Yami's dark purple eyes met Yugi's bright purple orbs. The taller of the two grinned, and pulled Yugi into another kiss, wrapping his arms around the small boy. Thank you, Yami. Yugi thought, practically melting into Yami's embrace, thank you for my second wish.

~Kaiba, Jou~

"Seto!!" Mokuba screamed, latching onto his older brother and clinging on for dear life. The inside of the Haunted House was dark, and even the keen-eyed Kaiba could only dimly see what was around them. Jonouchi sat on the right side of Mokuba, with Kaiba on the left, so Mokuba wouldn't get the mad idea to jump out of the moving cart and make a dash for the exit.

"It's alright Mokuba, it's only a Styrofoam mummy," Jonouchi reassured the trembling boy, as the offending mummy plopped back into it's plastic coffin. A big rubber spider landed on Jonouchi's head, which he tossed off impatiently.

"Make it stop," Mokuba whimpered, crushing himself against Kaiba's side, closing his eyes tightly. Some tin chains rattled on the far left, and after that creepy music started to play, making the mass of black hair tremble even more.

"Ah, there's the exit," Kaiba announced, as the cart made a sharp turn to the right and pushed the huge doors open.

"Freedom!!" the crazed Mokuba shouted, and tried jumping up and escaping. Thankfully Kaiba had a strong grip and held onto his little brother until the cart came to a complete stop. Then he stepped out gracefully, taking Mokuba with him under his arm. Jonouchi grinned, and followed before the cart had a chance to pull him away for another round.

"So," Kaiba carefully set Mokuba down, keeping his hand on the tiny boy's shoulder, "what are we doing next?"

"How about…" Jonouchi surveyed the park, "that!" Kaiba stared in the direction that his lover had so excitedly pointed at, and noticed it was a…

"Tilt-a-whirl," he said in disbelief, "are you crazy?! We're all gonna get sick and puke!"

"Nah, it's not that bad!" Jonouchi smiled, "besides, I'm not leaving without going on it at least once, that was my childhood ride!" Kaiba sighed, he couldn't disagree.

"Seto! I don't think I can go on that!" Mokuba protested as Kaiba pulled him over and showed a season pass to the guy for all three of them.

"Sure ya can!" Jonouchi reassured him, "it's just like spinning in circles!"

"Oh, I never thought of it that way," Mokuba bit his lip, pondering, "alright! Let's go!"

"Nice going," Kaiba smirked at the blonde, "I couldn't have done it better."

"I know," Jonouchi grinned, "it's just a natural talent, I guess."

"Don't get too full of yourself," Kaiba laughed, pushing Jonouchi playfully while strapping Mokuba in. He settled himself on the far left, and Jonouchi once again was left on the far right. The ride started, and the man running the ride started pressing all kind of buttons on the thin box, as if it was a race to light up all the sparkling buttons on the shiny box.

"Uh…Seto…" Jonouchi blinked, as the ride spun around faster, making all the others including Mokuba scream. Kaiba snarled; this man was having way too much fun with the buttons that seemed to sparkle like jewels in the sunlight.

"Slow down the freakin' ride!" Kaiba yelled as they went past the shiny box, and their little round capsule they were sitting in swung around violently, plastering all three heads to the cushy background. Kaiba looked at Jonouchi, and noticed a glint of mischief in his honey-coloured eyes. "What are you planning?" Kaiba narrowed his eyes at Jonouchi as soon as the ride stopped spinning to violently.

"Let me take care of it," Jonouchi grinned, hands going to his belt and unbuckling it quickly.

"Are you mad!?" Kaiba hissed, grabbing Jonouchi's muscled arm.

"Yes, actually." Jonouchi broke free of Kaiba's grip, "that damn bastard!" he jumped off the ride as they swung around once more. Kaiba blinked once, then yelled,

"You cursed in front of Mokuba!" Jonouchi giggled, Mokuba had seen and heard worse things than Kaiba could have imagined. Of course, it was all on accident, like the time him and Honda took Mokuba to get ice cream, Mokuba had pointed out that one of the girl employee's ass was hanging out of her much too short skirt. Another time the innocent boy was scarred when they saw a drunk in the street muttering obscene words and god-knows-what else.

"Oy, buddy," Jonouchi growled, walking over to the man, who pressed a blue button and practically squealed as it lit up.

"Huh?" he blinked, "weren't you on the ride?"

"Yeah, I think you need to slow it down a little," Jonouchi glared and pressed the red button. The ride finally started to slow down and the kids cheered. Only a couple bent their heads over the side and actually puked. "I think you need some mental help," Jonouchi flipped the guy off before walking over to Kaiba and Mokuba after the ride stopped completely, and unbuckled them both.

"You were great Jou-chan!" Mokuba smiled, swaying slightly as he walked off the ride. Kaiba's eyes met the crazed man's and his glare could have killed anyone on the spot.

"I'll make sure you're fired," he sneered, and he stalked off. Jonouchi scooped up a dizzy Mokuba and headed after Kaiba.

"Hey guys," Yugi called, walking off the Ferris wheel with a very dazed Yami next to him. Jonouchi smirked, he knew what those two were doing the whole time. Never thought I'd see the day, Yuge! Gotta remember to congratulate ya later.

"Hey! We just had to fire a man for making the tilt-a-whirl go all crazy," Jonouchi shook his blonde head, "I think he needs to be locked up."

"It wasn't that bad," Kaiba put his hand on the blonde's shoulder, "all he needs is to be fired, and we can forget about it." Yami chuckled, and Yugi smiled at this, taking Yami's hand.

"Just ask Marik to send him to the shadow realm," the spirit grinned, watching Jonouchi jump slightly.

"Yikes! I won't ever talk to that guy! Never!" Jonouchi shivered, moving closer to Kaiba.

"Where is Marik anyway? And Sashi?" Yugi asked, looking around. They were nowhere to be seen, and Yugi knew Sashi wouldn't go off on a ride alone.

"Aha! I'll catch him in the act!" Yami declared, startling the small boy. The spirit started to sprint away, and Yugi ran after him.

"What are you talking about Yami!?"

"They make such a cute couple," Jonouchi chuckled, watching Yugi tackle Yami to the ground, and Yami pick up his light and carry him away with ease.

"How can you tell?" Kaiba asked, taking a sleeping Mokuba from Jonouchi's arms.

"Aw you can just see it," the blonde ran a hand through his hair, making some blonde locks fall astray, "the glow in their eyes, the clear expression of love all over their faces."

"Since when did you stumble across those lovely combinations of words?" Kaiba teased, shifting Mokuba into one arm and ruffling Jonouchi's hair with his other, messing up the mess of hair even more.

"Hey!" Jonouchi protested, combing his hair with his hands quickly, "I can come up with fancy words myself!"

"I know," Kaiba chuckled, walking towards the exit of the park, "I think there's someone that needs to be fired, come on!" And so, the happy couple exited the park with the crazed sleeping Mokuba, and fired the insane man who never touched a ride again.

~Sashi, Marik~

"Look at that one!" Marik giggled, "It looks like a bunny." Sashi squinted, and shook her head,

"Nah, more like a neko to me."

The two newfound lovers were lying beside each other staring up at the clouds and naming the first animal that came to mind. So far Sashi had disagreed with the blonde about seven times, and they were running out of clouds.

"Ooh! That one looks like a blue-eyes white dragon!" Marik exclaimed, pointing at a very white fluffy cloud that definitely took the shape of a cuddly blue-eyes. Sashi smiled, kissing Marik on the cheek.

"It sure does," she giggled, brushing away some red-blonde curls from her face. "Marik-chan?"

"Hm?" Marik stared at Sashi with his intense purple-eyes. Sashi frowned, as if she just remembered something important.

"What time is it?"

"Crap!" Marik exclaimed, "I don't have a watch!"

"Oh my…" Sashi frowned even more; "well luckily for you I still remember how to tell time from the position of the sun."

"Ooh, show me!" Marik watched Sashi intently, like a child learning to tell time for the first time.

"Okay well, the sun is a little bit past it's highest point right? So…" Sashi moved her finger like a clock's hand, "I think its around 1:30-2:00-ish!" Sashi's curls bounced as she sat up quickly.

"AHA!" someone yelled, running into the little clearing that Marik had discovered. The said boy's face contorted into such a weird expression, the second boy to come through the clearing doubled over laughing. "Yugi! This is not the time to have a giggling fit!" The taller boy frowned, turning back to the surprised couple.

"Uhm, hi guys," Sashi waved meekly, hiding behind Marik who had just sat up, annoyed at the interruption. Yugi finally contained himself; wiping tears away that made his purple-eyes sparkle.

"Hey Sashi!" Yugi waved back cheerfully, but the spirit stayed frowning.

"Sashi…how did you get here?" Yami demanded, his voice taking the tone of his former self.

"I…Marik brought me here," Sashi admitted, looking at said boy with a question in her green eyes. He smiled, and kissed her cheek, just to watch Yami's reaction with amusement.

"Marik! What's with you!?" Yami sputtered, staring at him shocked.

"What? Do you have a problem with me dating this beautiful girl?" Marik grinned and Sashi blushed a slight shade of pink.

"Yes, I do!" Yami exclaimed, looking at his koi for an answer. Yugi shook his head, and smiled,

"I think you two are so cute together!" the small boy gave them a thumbs up, and Yami shook his head, defeated.

"Thanks!" Marik stood up, pulling Sashi with him. Yugi finally looked around the place since he walked in, and marveled at the sight. The pond was now a deep blue since any fluffy clouds weren't blocking the sun, and the tree was letting the sakura's go one by one, some landing in the pond and others right under on the green grass.

"Yea, can you believe Marik found this place?" Sashi smiled at her brother's reaction to the place he had conveniently stumbled into.

"Actually, I can. I don't think you're crazy, Marik," Yugi said to Marik, who grinned and tackled the small boy, surprising everyone.

"Thank you!! At least someone believes me!" the blonde yelled, hugging Yugi until he couldn't breathe.

"Your…welcome…" Yugi gasped out, as Marik tightened his grip even more. Well, maybe I'll take it back…geez--GET OFF, MARIK!

~End~

So…is it getting better? At least it's better than when I started! ^^' Review and tell me please!! PLEASE!!! Oh, and tell me what you thought of this little bit ^^, thanks!