Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Live Without You ❯ Crestfallen Dream ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Karenu-anime: Hey viewers!! Well, you must be waiting for this installment. Sorry you guys have to wait so long!!!! My sincere apologies!!!!

Yami: Aren't you going to let your yami join us?

Karenu-anime: Maybe in a other story.

Disclaimer: Karenu-anime does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any other objects in this chapter.

Chapter III

Yami had been in the plane for quite a while. He was tired and angry at the world for taking his Yugi away. He started his search in ancient temples, and other ruins.

He had searched for hours and decided to rent a room in a nearby hotel to crash for the night (Karenu-anime: I love that expression!!). He then dreamed…………

**********************Dream******************************

Yami was standing in a place where he could not see. It was all dark and foggy. "Where am I?" Yami shouted. It was silent, but before he could speak again, a voice spoke up. "You're with me." Said a familiar voice. Yami felt some sort of connection with the voice. "Couldn't you at least come out?" Yami asked. The figure in the shadows steps out. Yami gasps in surprise. It was Yugi! Yami quickly went up to him and embraced him. "I love you!" Yami spoke with such impassiveness in his voice it could have shattered the defenses in the hardest, coldest, hearts of the elders (Karenu-anime: Don't ask me. I have no idea what that means. Would people enlighten me?) "Yami, I know," Yugi spoke softly, "but I'm just here to say, nothing you can do will bring me back. Just be happy and I'll be happy." Yami looked up at Yugi. Yugi continued to speak. "Please give up," Yugi pleaded. "What you're doing is breaking my heart." Yami looked at him sadly. "But I love you." Yami said sadly. "I know and I'm happy." Yugi said, "Goodbye." "No," Yami screamed, "don't leave me!!" Yugi was already gone though.

*******************End Dream*********************

Yami sat up in bed sweating and wondering if it was a dream. He started to sob softly to himself. It seemed so real to him. He felt something on him and looked down on his lap, and gasped. There on his lap was a white rose and attached to it was a note: Yami, I love you. Love you Forever, Yugi. Yami couldn't believe it. The dream was real. Yugi was wanted him to give up. He needed to leave tomorrow, which means he'll have to give up anyway.

Then he realized what he must do, and should have done a long time when Yugi died………………………..

*************************^^***************^^********************

Karenu-anime: One of those lovely and evil cliffhangers!!! Yea!!!

Yami: She's weird……

Yugi: Well, please review!!! Arigato!!