Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi's Curse ❯ Market ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh/Mou Hitori No Boku/ Atemu/Paro
Yugi Motou= Aibou/Yugi/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/tombrobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi/Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/Tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Jounouchi=Jou/Pup/Doey
Grandpa=Solomon/Sugoroku /Gpah
Ishizu Ishtar-Ishizu/ Sizu /Sister
Odion/Rishad=Odion/Odi ( I'm using the dub name.)

 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes

"Hi this is Ryou and this fic features a Chibi Bakura (Yami Bakura)"This fic is rated PG for little Yami's."
"Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh.


Ryou's POV

"Teni dat won pwease," I heard Bakura say as we strolled down the cereal aisle. "Are you sure you want this kind Bakura," I asked after reading the main ingredients which happened to be sugar? " Dat won Teni!" Sighing I picked up the box then spotted the box of Lucky Charms sure it had sugar but it wasn't the very first ingredient, second but not first. " Bakura how about we get this instead," I said showing Bakura the box of Lucky Charms. After a bit of inner struggle within my little dark, Bakura decided that he wanted to get the Lucky Charms instead. Teni are you detting tereal too," Bakura asked me? "Oh I almost forgot thank you for reminding me Bakura," I said patting Bakura on his little head. "I then grabbed a box of Frosted Mini Wheats, Golden grahams, and Raisin Bran Crunch before heading over to the diary case to pick us up some Milk.

I then pushed the cart over to the baby isle and grabbed a couple boxes of Baby Rice Cereal and Mixed Cereal along with a couple cans of Baby Formula for Yugi. Yugi,Malik and I would help each other out with getting supplies for our little ones. Fortunately for me Bakura was only turned to an 18 month year old so he was able to drink plain milk in his bottle when he did drink one. On the other hand I still had to pick up some diapers as Bakura wasn't potty trained this time around.

//Teni Spasgetti.//
/ Ok we'll have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight./
u
I quickly took a glance at my shopping list to see what else Bakura and I needed before heading over to the pasta aisle.
"Bakura what kind of sauce should we get for the spaghetti."
"Rabu meat tauce."
"Okay I'll get a jar of the Ragu Meat Sauce."

After placing the spaghetti and sauce in the basket, I headed over to the meat department to pick up some ground beef for the meatballs.
We still had a dozen of eggs and bread crumbs in the cubbard at home so I skipped those aisles. It took me another fifteen minutes before I was ready to check out and a good thing to as Bakura had started to get restless.

/Bakura you need to stay in the seat./
//Teni Nooooooooooo!//


" I see that you have your hands full there, " the checker said as I pulled up to the check out.
"Haha yeah I guess you could say that I laughed as I discretly took a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup candy from the back of Bakura's pants.
/Bakura what did I say about stealing?/
//Onwy teal won ting a day.//
/ Did you steal anything else besides this candy?/
//No Teni I tomis.// I ignored the little grin on Bakura's face as he promised me that he didn't steal anything else.

After checking out I got Bakura in his car seat for the drive back home.

Once we arrived home I carefully lifted the sleeping Bakura from his car seat. Struggling a bit to get our house keys out of my pocket I manaed to open the door. Once inside I took Bakura to the bedroom to lay him down for a nap.
// Teni what about Spasgetti?//
/Spaghetti can wait for now./ I mindlinked as I changed Bakura's diaper and put his PJ's on.
//Otay Teni wuv you.//
/I love you to Bakura./

Smiling I quietly closed the bedroom door and went back to the car to get all the groceries. Some would say how could you live with this curse?
Though to Yugi, Malik and I anything that let's us stay with our Yami's isn't a curse at all.




"Abahbaba....Aaah...Ahh hehehe....Reboo."
"Yami are you asking the readers to review?"
"Abu Abahbababa."
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Anyway Dark Sanctuary hopes that you liked this chapter."
"The next chapter will be the final chapter of this short fic."
"Please review."