Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Night Air ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cold Night Air

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Penguins4Sale: This is my first fic, I wanted to try something different. I don't know how this will work out though…

P.S. I'm using the names from the dub, and even though I despise the dub, I'm using the god-awful names anyways. *sighs* Oh well, try to enjoy it anyways ^__^

He captured her lips in a kiss as his hands slithered around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She closed her eyes as he placed another breath-taking kiss upon her soft pink lips, moaning softly. He released her lips and moved towards her neck as he slowly sucked upon the flesh until it became a fiery red. He opened his mouth as a glint in his eyes could be seen. Before he can sink his teeth into her neck…

*BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP…*

"Oh, not another work day…Mmmm when's the weekend?" She grumbled, rolling over. She, being Serenity Wheeler.

Serenity pulled herself out of bed and headed for the shower. After about 45 minutes, she was ready for work.

~*~

Her high heels were the only sound as she walked, 7:00 am, to her job.

~*~

"Wheeler, you late."

"Yes, I know sir."

"This has happened before, has it not?"

"Yes sir, but it will not happen again." She bowed her head and sighed.

"It better not. This corporation thrives on good workers who actually get here and work. "

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now get to your office."

Serenity walked out of Kaiba's office and down four doors to an elevator. Her pink polished finger pressed "3" on the elevator pad and she leaned up against the wall. As soon as she closed her eyes, the visions of last night's dream flashed in her mind.

She had been having these dreams a lot lately, starting on her 18th birthday. She was now 19. The dreams always seemed to stop right before he bit her, like she was forbidden see what would become of her if he did.

She began to ponder more on the dreams when the elevator opened on the third floor, forcing her to awaken from her thoughts.

`Today will be lovely', she thought sarcastically and walked down the hall to start another day at Kaiba corp.

~TBC~

I'm not the greatest at those limey/lemony things, so if it sucked, I'll understand.

Oh well, please review anyways.