Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Complete Me ❯ Her Song and His Feelings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or the song "Take me away" that I am using. Fefe Dobson owns it.

"Solo"

/Just Serenity and Mai/

'All singers'

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Ahhh. The joys of a Saturday!"

Alex sighed heavily as she lay back in her pool chair. She was dressed in denim shorts and a Navy blue punk shirt that said 'Bug me and face the consequences'. Next to her on a white wicket table was a nice...cold...icy * author starts to drool* lemonade. She had just come from band practice and it was hot! No really. It was hot. The weatherman said it was supposed to be 90 degrees today.

"I bet Malik and Marik are burning up at their jobs. Maybe I should bring them something?"

Over one the other side of town.

"Man! It's burning hot in this thing!"

Both Marik and Malik are dressed up in Chicken costumes.

"Can't we just take the heads off and leave just the body off Marik?"

"Well you can..."

Malik: ^_^

"If you want people to know that you are the chicken for a kiddie restaurant."

Malik: ^_^ 0_0 @_@

Now back with Alex.

"Maybe not! They should be just fine."

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Everything was setup. Food, drinks, entertainment and best of all...

"NACHOS!!!"

At the sight of nachos Ryou went crazy. As soon as they hit the counter they were gone in a flash.

"RYOU!!! DON'T EAT THEM ALLL!!!!!!" screamed Tea.

Tea was hosting the beginning of the school year party in her garage because Yugi and Yami had a little accident at their house. Everyone was there, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Serenity, Mai, Joey, Kaiba (who knew?), Tristen (why? Cuz he's been gone too long), Ryou, Duke, and Meiko.

(Malik: Why is he here?

SF: Yeah! Why are you here?

Meiko: Good question. Why am I here?

SF: * takes Meiko and kicks him out, literally*)

"Okay people. I have asked Silver Wings to play us something since their contest is only two weeks away."

Serenity, Mai, and Alex all stepped up to the middle of the garage where their instruments were. Then Mai started playing followed by Serenity and Alex.

* 18 second playing then Alex starts singing solo*

"I... was waiting all my life to know you"

'All about you'

"And now... I'm staring in your eyes ocean blue"

'I'm all about you'

"And in our mind it comes so easily. But there's a feeling coming over me. I wanna show you but there's nowhere we can be free. Everybody's watchin'. "

'Wouldn't it be good if we could be together?'

"Take me away."

/Away/

"Take me far away from here, I will run with you. Don't be afraid"

/Runaway/

"Navigate and I will steer into the sun, we will run"

* Ten second playing*

"I try... to remember when I was just a child"

'In my room'

"My... Imagination used to run wild"

'But I never knew"

"That nothing's ever as it seems to be. When a dream collides with the reality. It should be easy when two people love each other truly. Everybody's talkin'. "

'Wouldn't it be good if they would understand us?'

"Take me away"

/Away/

"Take me far away from here. I will run with you. Don't be afraid."

/Afraid/

"Navigate and I will steer into the sun. We will run"

"We...will run"

'Whoooooaaaaooo!!!'

/Sings/

'We...will ruuuunnnn.... oh YEAH E YEAH YEAH!'

'Wouldn't it be good if they would understand us? Wouldn't it be good if we could be together?.....'

"Take me Awaaaaayyyy * continues*"

/Take me away. Away. Take me far away from here/

'I will run with you'

"Don't be afraid"

/Afraid/

"Navigate and I will steer into the sun. We will run...."

/Take me/

'I will run with you wherever you go'

"Don't be afraid"

/Don't be afraid/

"Let's runaway and I will steer into the sun we will run"

* Music stops*

Everyone's mouths were speechless but their hands said it all. The sound of clapping filled the bands ears and they smiled. Alex smiled the most because she didn't know if this song was going to be good or not. She wasn't the only one smiling though. Bakura had claimed he was going to the bathroom but he was right there, listening to every word they sang. And he smiled too, but not at Serenity and Mai.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!

"That was great Alex! You are sure to kick ass when the contest comes up."

Malik was really proud of his sister. He was really excited or just had too much sugar cuz he was jumping up and down the whole time they walked home. Alex was sitting on the blue fuzzy couch in her room, enjoying the satisfaction of her work. Marik had gone to bed after making out with one of Tea's friends at the party and accidentally one of his friends had passed in their living room out from a hard night of partying. Boy Isis was going to be furious when she gets home. As Alex sat in couch of fuzziness she thought about everything at the party. Sure her song and her band went well but there was something else. The whole time she was there, Bakura was near her or smiling at her a lot. At this new thought a feeling began to rise in her that she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Why do all of a sudden feel...embarrassed?"

Alex turned to lie on her side. She sang her heart out and didn't really notice that he was watching every move she made. What if he saw something he shouldn't have? What if...?

"GAH!! I hit Duke for what ifs and now I gotta hit myself for it too. OUCH!!!"

Alex rubbed her head but it still was hurting.

"Maybe I will ask him tomorrow, or just bring up the subject somehow. Ugh! The suspense is killing me. I need some rest."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex opened her locker door only to have closed by...

"Bakura?"

Bakura stared at her with the eyes every girl in school would love to gaze into everyday for the rest of her life. He smiled and grabbed her hand. Pulling into a corner and wrapped his arms around her waist. Alex blushed.

"Something on your mind? Cuz there's something around my waist."

Just then he kissed her. And she kissed him. She noticed that several girls that passed by had seen them and ran to tell their other pink fluffy friends. There was going to be a story today and for the rest of her lives. But she didn't think about that. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Soon they pulled away and Alex just lay there in his arms for the rest of her 4th period.

"Alex. I love you. I loved you ever since Battle City, after you saved your brother."

Alex took note of "I love you" and "Alex I love you" But anything after that was just washed away by the rivers of happiness flowing through her.

"I love you too" was all she could say.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

SF: Chapter three. Who knows what will happen to the new couple? PLEASE PLEASE R&R!!