Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Complete Me ❯ Holding Back ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: don't own yugioh but I do own my character Alex

Warning: I think I lost my lime or kiwi or maybe...A LEMON...in this story. There might be one or there might not. Who knows?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! * click*

Alex raised her arms to her headboard and grasped the bars that went up and down, connecting the top and bottom board. A smile crawled upon her face as she sighed heavily. Today, she was going to school with a boyfriend. And the great thing was, that half the schoolgirls wanted to be her friend and half wanted to claw her eyes out. But all she cared about was Bakura.

"ALEX!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!"

"Shit!"

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

Alex swung her backpack around one arm as she got up from her desk and grabbed her books. She had to wait till everyone was out of the classroom before she could go. But that wasn't the only thing that stopped her. She was grabbed by someone and flung on one of the desks. She closed her eyes while she hit the desk but when she opened them she her idea of ripping the person who did this to shreds vanished.

"Very graceful Bakura. Next time be a little more...ah!"

Bakura had touched her hip and the touch made her leg react and go up to his side.

"B...Bakura. Not here."

"Oh but my sweet sexy girl. I'm in the mood."

He bent down and kissed her neck, which made her moan. His hand was going to make his way up from her hip when the door to the classroom was swung open. (An: HA!! You thought I was going to make a lemon! Riiiiiight?) Marik stood in the doorway.

"Fine time to be getting close and personal, eh?"

Alex blushed and stood up but Bakura clenched his fists in anger.

"Well anyway. I didn't come here to ruin your lovemaking. The city's police are here for their damn monthly inspection. I wouldn't want my sis to have her first black mark on her record."

Bakura's anger left and he took Alex to the door. Peeking around the corner he saw that Marik was right. Two police officers were going into a nearby classroom followed by their principal. That was the sign to scram.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

"You were really close?"

Mai, Serenity, and Tea were sitting around Alex under the willow.

"Yeah. I had the feeling of excitement and fright. But for some reason...I loved it."

Alex drank her soda while Serenity and Tea stared in shock. But Mai just looked at her.

"Trust me dear. When you go all the way, you will more than love it."

"That's just gross. Don't tell me you and my brother have done it."

"Maybe, maybe not."

Serenity made a gagging noise and pretended to barf.

"Personally, I think doing it is just a waste of time. It ruins your life cuz there is a chance that you will get pregnant and you will be depressed for the rest of your life. And I think..."

Everyone tuned out Tea. Alex was thinking about how soft and gentle Bakura's touch was. How she shivered whenever he was 'in the mood'.

"...And furthermore it's..."

BRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGG

All: Gottagoseeya!

They all ran, for if they stayed another second they would've become zombies.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex closed the front door of her house. She threw her bag on her couch and went straight to the kitchen. She opened the door to her fridge only to hear a noise.

Cough

Alex jumped on the fridge door and looked to see who the heck scared the living daylights out of her.

"Ryou?"

Ryou was sitting on a chair and staring into Alex's eyes.

"Alex. We need to talk."

"About what?"

"You and Bakura. I heard you two are going out now."

"Well yeah I guess."

Ryou got up from his chair and walked over to Alex.

"You need to be careful. If Bakura doesn't get his way in some things then he tends to do something stupid."

"Like what kind of things?"

Ryou sighed. "Well... let's just say his last girlfriend was a firecracker. Always extending the limits. If you tease him too much then he might think you are her."

Alex thought about this. What if he wants more than she can give him?

"Thanks Ryou. Now let me ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How did you get into my house?"

"Well...um...yeah...funny you should mention that..."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex was in the middle of a really brain busting problem when the doorbell rang.

"COME IN!!!"

She heard the door open and leaned back on her chair to see who it was. Duke Devlin stood there smiling a little.

"Hey Duke! How's it been?"

Alex pulled up a chair and signaled him to come sit down.

"So how's it been?"

"Not too good. Me and Serenity have been fighting a lot lately."

"Really? I thought you two have been good together."

"Yeah...well...I think she's been eyeing another guy."

"Serenity? I didn't think she would do that."

"Yeah well...it's only fair since I have been doing it too."

Alex glared at him like a mother looking at her misbehaving child then she turned down to her homework. Just in time to not see Duke staring at her.

"Is she really worth breaking another girls heart?"

"That, I don't know yet. Maybe my true feelings will come out someday. But not right now."

Alex smiled at her paper and Duke smiled at her. Then he got up and made Alex turn her head.

"Gotta go. I promised to take Serenity to the movies."

"Thanks for coming by!"

Duke smiled. "My pleasure."

`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

"Ugh... Bakura... stop...not now..."

"Don't worry. Nobody's going to be home for another hour."

Bakura was once again on top of Alex. This time there was nobody here to come in and interrupt them. The pressure and passion excited Alex, but there was something holding her back. Something Tea said.

'No.' She thought. 'I'm not going to listen to Tea. Not now...ugh!'

Bakura had moved his hand to her side and gently caressed her. Shivers went up and down her spine, making her gasp and close her eyes and making Bakura smile. While she was busy 'shivering' Bakura's hand made his way to her stomach. He was drawing ever so closer to making her want more. He began kissing her neck and biting softly. Her mouth opened wide and she gasped more. Satisfy Bakura he slowly moved his hand up her shirt but that was his limit. Alex's eyes shot open and her senses went berserk.

"I just remembered that I...uh...have something to do."

She jumped up from the couch and grabbed her coat.

"I'm sorry."

She opened the door and stepped outside, leaving Bakura speechless and on the couch.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

SF: Wow! I probably would've made a lemon if my cousins weren't here.