Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Complete Me ❯ Closer ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh, only my Alex. The song is by Avril Lavigne "Nobody's Home" so I don't own that either.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex walked down the street going nowhere. Her face was tinged with pink as she thought about the scene that just happened back at her house. Why did she do that? What held her back? Before long she found herself in front of Duke's house. She turned to face the fence and grasped the bars that decorated it. Angie was sitting on the porch playing with a huge dollhouse. She saw Alex and waved to her furiously. Alex waved back and smiled. Angie ran to the fence.

"Do you want me to get Dukie?"

"No. I'm just passing by."

Angie smiled and showed her the doll in her hand.

"Lookie!"

The doll had blonde stringy hair with several spots missing. Her eyes were buttons sewn on and her mouth was string formed in a W. Her clothing was hand made because there were several uneven edges.

"Great! Listen, I gotta go but I will come back later."

"You know. Dukie and Serenity are not happy."

Alex raised an eyebrow in question.

"How?"

"Every time she comes over they fight."

Alex became worried.

"Why do they fight?"

"Cuz Serenity wants everything Dukie says. He told me he doesn't like her anymore. He likes someone else."

Ale sighed. She hoped Serenity wouldn't have to experience this but she asked for. Wanting more than she can handle was always her problem. Alex put her hand on Angie's head and sorta petted her (In a none gross way).

"I gotta go. Don't tell Duke I was here, kay?"

Alex winked and Angie winked back. Angie ran back to her enormous dollhouse and Alex began to walk down the street.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Alex began to breathe harder and harder. The tension was getting to her as Bakura began to kiss her all around her neck. He was at the point he stopped last time. This time he actually made it up her shirt and managed to remove it. He was about to advance to the next level when her senses shot off again. She just couldn't adjust to this kind of love. Her eyes shot open and she got up again but he pushed her down.

"Look. I can go slower. Just tell me."

Alex looked at his and nodded. He smiled and the vibe went up her spine again. She laid back down and he continued. But seconds later (I think I'm torturing my characters more than you guys!) they were interrupted with Marik bursting in. Alex grabbed the nearest blanket while Bakura fell of the couch they were on. Marik covered his eyes and closed the door, sounds of screaming; "GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" were heard going down the stairs.

"I better go."

Alex got up from Bakura's couch as Bakura shook his head. When she closed the door Bakura threw the nearest pillow at the wall.

"Shit! Why does this always happen?"

`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

Alex closed her locker and clicked the lock. As she turned she bumped into Serenity.

"Hey! How ya doin'?"

"Pretty good. Me and Duke broke up."

"Oh..." Alex looked down at her shoes. She knew this would come.

Serenity snapped back into reality and handed Alex a pink piece of paper. The first words that caught her eye were BIG PARTY! Alex looked up at her with hoping eyes.

"Yes! It is a party. My friend Teal is throwing one at her house and she wants us to perform for her."

Alex jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeah! The problem is that the Battle of the Bands is the day after that."

"Hey no prob! We will just use this party to practice our song."

"Great but she doesn't want any dark stuff and our song is too dark for her."

"Damn!"

Alex placed her hand under her chin.

"Then we'll just play a new song I wrote."

"Great! See ya then!"

With that Serenity pranced away while Alex watched with fright.

"Way too much hyperness!"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex sat on her bed and stared the wall covered in pictures of Good Charlotte, Nickelback, and Linkin Park. Her eyes were half shut and she had that drowsy look. She then yawned, stretched out her arms and fell back onto the mattress and into a pile of pillows. She had written the perfect song but it had no ending. The endings always gave her writers block. She sighed heavily and jumped off of her bed. The rain was patting against her window. It had been doing this for the past three hours so there was no way she would be able to take a walk. She sighed again and looked around her room to see if there was anything interesting to play with. Her guitar case caught her eye. Of course! She needed to practice the song before lyrics. She grabbed the handled and gently laid it on her bed. Flipping up the two locks and opening the lid, she lifted it from its place and placed it on her lap. Alex tilted it to the side and ran her fingers up and down the strings. She played a few notes to make sure it was tuned and then began to play the melody she had in her head. With the beat in her mind the words formed and escaped her mouth.

"Well I couldn't tell you, why she felt that way. She felt it...everyday..."

Just then Malik came in.

"I heard a guitar playing so I ran up here as fast as I could..."

Alex stared at him for a while and nodded toward a chair. Malik smiled and closed the door. Once he sat down she positioned herself again and began playing again.

"Well I couldn't tell you, why she felt that way.

She felt it...everyday.

Well I couldn't help her, I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong what's wrong now?

Too many too many problems,

Dunno where she belongs, where she belongs.

She wants to go home!

But nobody's home!

It's where she lies, broken inside!

There's no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes, broken inside.

Open your eyes, and look outside.

Find the reasons why.

You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you've left behind.

Be strong be strong now.

Too many too many problems,

Dunno where she belongs... where she belongs.

She wants to go home!

But nobody's home!

It's where she lies, broken inside!

With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes, broken inside.

Her feelings she hides,

Her dreams she can't find,

She's losin' her mind, she's fallen' behind.

She can't find her place,

She's losin' her faith,

She's fallen' from grace, she's all over the place.

She wants to go home!

But nobody's home!

It's where she lies, broken inside!

There's no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes, broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...

Oh oh

She's lost inside, lost inside...

Oh oh..."

Alex let the strings continue to vibrate and quiet down on their own. Malik, opened mouthed, stared at her and smiled. Alex smiled back and laid her guitar next to her.

"Beautiful song Alex."

"Yeah... and I just now came up with the ending."

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Please PLEASE!!! Review! I'm begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!