Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Complete Me ❯ The Party ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh. The last two songs in this story are "Things I'll never say" and "My Happy Ending" which are both by Avril Lavigne. So I don't own those either.

"Solo"

/Just Serenity and Mai/

'All singers'

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Alex walked up to the brightly painted blue door of a person's house she hardly knew. But since the invitation was brought to her by Serenity and she needed a wild party, it was something she couldn't pass up even if she tried. She pushed the door open, since it was slightly opened, and walked into a hall that was painted bright blinding yellow. Her outfit stood out like a red ball in a white room. She had a red shirt that had the Happy Bunny saying, "It's cute how stupid you are" with black pants. She had two wristbands, one on each wrist. One was black and had the letter A in blood red and the other was also black and had a little character on it named Gir (YAY invader zim!). She had streaked her hair yesterday blonde, which went well with her dark hair.

"ALEX!!!! My favi person!"

A girl came stumbling toward her as she entered a large dark living room filled with people and blinding lights. The girl fell onto Alex, spilling the contents inside her cup onto the dark blue carpet.

"Somebody spiked the punch?"

The girl looked at her in confusion.

"No silly! The Bacardi Silvers are in plain view. See!"

The girl pointed to a table making her stumble once more and pushing Alex back into the hall. The girl became clearer to Alex. It was one of the girls that had always had a HUGE crush on Bakura. More than once Alex had come into the bathroom and caught her making out with the mirror and saying Bakura's name over and over again. This girl also tormented Alex in the hallway. She was the slut of the school. This was Teal.

"Teal... How ya doin'?"

"If you mean about Bakura and you..." She managed to get to her feet but she still teetered and bit. "I still think you are a big meanie" She smiled and took another sip of her drink.

'Yep, she's drunk. Otherwise she would be cussing me out.' Alex thought.

"You are going to play for me cuz you are my best friend. So head over to the stage and. ROCK AWAY!!!!!" She smiled and pranced away. A sweat drop appeared on Alex's head and she headed into the room. There were people dancing in the middle with lights moving over them like searchlights in a prison. She stared for a while then headed over a couch. She was just about to sit down when some arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her over the couch.

"How are you?" Said someone seductively.

Alex turned around to punch the lights out of the stranger but instead stared into blue eyes.

"Bakura...?"

Bakura leaned down and kissed her.

"Miss me?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Partying. What else?"

Alex was about to ask him why he would accept an invitation from Teal when Teal's voice boomed behind her.

"AND NOW FOR SILVER WINGS!!!!! AYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Teal jumped off the stage, landing on her head, making Alex laugh evilly. Out of nowhere Mai and Serenity walked up to the stage, with Alex following them.

"We were afraid you weren't here."

Alex grabbed her guitar and smiled at Serenity.

"Don't worry. The song is Things I'll Never Say. Kay?"

Serenity and Mai both nodded and positioned themselves.

"This song is called Things I'll Never Say and it's dedicated to someone close to me."

Alex meant Bakura but she couldn't find him in the crowd so she just said someone close to her to save her from embarrassment.

*9 second guitar playing*

'Little chant for 8 seconds'

"I'm tugging at my hair, I'm pulling at my clothes."

"I'm trying to keep my cool, I know it shows."

"I'm staring at my feet, my cheeks are turnin' red."

"I'm searchin' for the words inside my head."

"I'm feelin' nervous, trying to be so perfect."

"Cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it. Yeah!"

~

'Well I can say what I wanna say!'

'I say I wanna blow you ...away.'

'Be with you every night!'

'Am I squeezing you too tight?'

'Well I can see what I wanna see!'

'I wanna see you go down on one knee.'

'Marry me today! Guess I'm wishin' my life away.'

~

"Well these things I'll never say."

"They don't do me any good, it's just a waste of time."

"What use is it to you what's on my mind?"

" I ain't comin out" /ain't comin out/ "We're not going anywhere."

"So why can't I just tell you that I care?"

"Cuz I'm feelin' nervous, tryin' to be so perfect."

"Cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it. Yeah!"

~

'Well I can say what I wanna say!'

'I say I wanna blow you ...away.'

'Be with you every night!'

'Am I squeezing you too tight?'

'Well I can see what I wanna see!'

'I wanna see you go down on one knee.'

'Marry me today! Guess I'm wishin' my life away.'

~

"Well these things I'll never say."

/What is wrong?/ "What is wrong with my song?"

"These words keep slipping away."

/I stutter/

"I stutter."

'I stumble'

"Like I've got nothin' to say."

"Cuz I'm feelin' nervous, tryin' to be so perfect."

"Cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it. Yeeeeeeaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

* chant *

"Guess I'm wishin' my life away!"

'These things I'll never say'

~

'Well I can say what I wanna say!'

'I say I wanna blow you ...away.'

'Be with you every night!'

'Am I squeezing you too tight?'

'Well I can see what I wanna see!'

'I wanna see you go down on one knee.'

'Marry me today! Guess I'm wishin' my life away.'

~

"These things I'll never say..."

Alex looked out toward the crowd, their chants and cheers drowning out the slow hum of the guitar strings. No Bakura to be seen.

"These things I'll never say"

The crowd became louder as she bowed. The cheers of "encore" were repeated throughout the house as they began another song.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alex stumbled to her locker. She barley managed to get the lock combination right. Last night was barley visible to her as her hang over continued to take control of her. As she opened the door it was closed, well, more like slammed shut. She turned around getting ready to yell at Bakura when she met with green eyes. Duke stared at her with a serious look and then took her by the hand. Dragging her down the hall and into a closet Duke spoke as fast as he could so that she didn't have time to question him.

"IneedtotalktoyoucuzIwasatthepartylastnightandIfoundsomethingab outBakurathatyoumightwanttoknow!"

Alex: O_o?

Duke rolled his eyes and spoke slower.

"I was at Teal's party last night and I found out something that you might..."

"When were you at Teal's party? I never saw you."

"That's cuz I got there when you cracked into the Bacardi Silver's."

Alex looked at him as if he was joking with her and opened her mouth to speak but Duke wanted to get this over with.

"Anyways, you couldn't find Bakura right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well... I know where he was...and who he was with."

Alex looked at him in question, and then she finally figured out whom. She turned around and kicked the closet door so it opened. Duke running after her, Alex ran down the hall, anger taking every inch of her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sesiani: CLIFFY!!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!