Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Conflicting Emotions ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary:

Yami finally has gotten the friendship of a certain cobalt eyed teen, Kaiba Seto. Yami was overjoyed at first, but is now wishing for more then the friendship he has. Seto has similar thoughts, but is it worth to risk his one true friend?

 

Characters:

(Some OC's like parents because I have no idea if they even have any in some cases)

Full name- Name/ Nick- Alias

  Surogoku Mutou- Solomon- Gramps

Mrs. Mutou- (first name)

Yuugi Mutou- Yuugi

Pharaoh Atemu - Atemu, Pharaoh- Yami Mutou

  Mr. Bakura

Ryou Bakura- Ryou

Tomb Robber Bakura- Bakura, Tomb Robber

  Rashid Ishtar- Rashid

Isis Ishtar- Isis

Malik Ishtar- Malik- Tomb Keeper

  Seto Kaiba- Seto- Priest/Shinkan- Sutehk

Mokuba Kaiba- Mokuba

  Mr. Honda-

Mrs. Honda-

Honda Hiroto- Honda

  Mr. Jounouchi (first name)

Mrs. Jounouchi (first name)

Katsuya Jounouchi- Jou- Jouno; or anything dog related, lol

Shizuka Wheeler- Shizuka

  Mr. Mazaki-

Mrs. Mazaki-

Anzu Mazaki- Anzu- Teanna

  Mai Kujaku- Mai

Ryuuji Otogi - Otogi

 

A/N:

Yami and Seto are extremely close friends (not that anyone else knows how close, they just know they're friends), so they have some cute moments right from the start. No one can stand to be near Anzu, why they are they still 'friends' with her I don't even know…

 

Warnings:

As much Anzu bashing as I can think up, review any idea's you have to make her life a living hell if you will.

Language, nothing to big, just the normal vocabulary so many of us teens use these days.

Personality configuration for lots of characters, or simply ooc.

Shounen-ai

Future yaoi, if I manage to write it...

Spoilers, none, but if some happen to pop up I'll give you a heads up at the beginning of the chappy.

 

Pairings:

Seto/Yami, well duh I hope everyone knows this…

Yuugi/Ryou

Bakura/Malik

Katsuya/Mai

Honda/Shizuka

(These might change- I might decide to get rid of Mai and have Katsuya with someone else or something, though I hate pairing him in shounen-ai couples… Shizuka might go back and forth between Honda and Otogi, so I don't want any flames for her and who she should be with… Though maybe a vote to whom you think she should be with in the end, when ever that occurs…)

 

Disclaimer:

Kazuki Takahashi owns Yu-Gi-Oh! If I did, then the show would be very 'different'…. And all shounen-ai fans would be happy.

 

"Talking"

'Thought's' in normal POV

Flash Back/ Emphasis

>Hikari to Yami<

=Yami to Hikari=

Mind links may change, since FF.net loves to only let certain characters be used, which can be highly irritating…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

<Yami's POV>

 

   Why are classes so long and packed with useless or completely unimportant information? Honestly, teachers must talk their students to sleep just to give out detentions because nothing exciting ever happens during classes. School isn't usually this mind numbing, why is today any different? Ah yes, my distraction isn't here at the moment. Most likely at some meeting listening to that idiot board of director's drone on about Ra knows what. Maybe if I stare at the door long enough he'll come… What? I can hope can't I?

> What are you thinking about Yami? <

= Why? =

 > There's nothing to do, so talking is the only thing I can come up with <

=What do you think Bakura and Malik are doing? =

> Planning what class to blow up <

= Didn't they agree to start a food fight in the lunchroom? =

> Oh yeah, can't miss a chance to humiliate Anzu <

= See, you aren't a hopeless case after all! =

> You thought I was hopeless? When was this? <

"Motou-san, please answer the question" damn bitch, can't she leave us students alone? Though technically I don't need to go through schooling for the second time. Yuugi grinned though, the little imp, though I couldn't help the slightest smirk from escaping. "Who are you referring to sensei?" we replied. The class started snickering; we always found it amusing to answer in unison. "As long as I get an answer, I really don't care" oh, you're no fun if you don't get pissed… Ah well, pissing off teachers wasn't on my to-do list anyway.

> Do you know the answer Yami? <

I quickly scanned the front board. = 26 =

> Are you sure? <

= Yes Yuugi, why do you think I have the privilege of tutoring? =

> Good point <

 

~*~

 

<Seto's POV>

 

   Wonder what's more annoying, school or these old coots rambling about Kami-sama knows what? "Kaiba-sama?" What could they possibly want this time? "Yes?" At least school would be some what productive, since then I wouldn't have to waste time in doing school work tonight. "What's your opinion?" I quickly read over the proposal for a partner-ship, which had no chance of getting signed in all seven hells. "Kaiba Corp will not be signing this partner-ship. Now if you'll excuse me gentlemen, I have a life and company to run" I stood and left, leaving many to want me to drop dead on the spot. Do they really take me for an amateur? All I know is that this is getting extremely annoying.

 

~*~

 

<Yami's POV>

 

   3…2…1…FREEDOM! Well, for an hour, at least we have a small space of time in which we are not confined to desks. "Yami-sama!" "Motou-sama!" Shit! Fan girls, thank Ra that- "Yami-kins! Over here!" Spoke, err thought to soon. "Will you sit with me?" "No! Sit with me Yami-sama!"

= Aibou, please let me mind-crush these empty headed psycho's! =

>Nope, sorry Yami <

So you're laughing at me Hikari, then I'll have to get back at you later. In the mean time… I, and no stupid girls, made my way to the locker from hell, which is also beside Seto's -happy thoughts-. This was when a certain bit- I mean 'good friend' latched onto my left arm.

= HIKARI! Get the friendship-preaching bimbo away from me or I swear I'll banish her pathetic excuse for an existence! =

> Sorry Boku <

He's still laughing at me!?

= TRAITOR! =

> Look on the bright side Yami, Seto's here <

= Where! =

Normally I would be bouncing, but because of a certain witch weighing me down… lets just say the fact I couldn't feel my left arm at all didn't help my chances of escape.

> You'll see <

What the hell is that supposed to mean? "Yami-kins, lets go get lunch" "Sorry Anzu", sorry my ass, as if I'd ever feel anything towards you except deep loathing! "I have something to do" her grip tightened, "But Yami!" Ra, someone help me or I swear I really will kill her!

 

~*~

 

<Seto's POV>

 

  Why do rabid fan girls have a constant need to scream? Is that all these mindless girls can do? One of the many questions I will never have answered… Why am I here again? Ah yes, school at least has some pros rather that meeting from hell. I wonder if- No! Must. Not. Let. Thoughts. Wander! "But Yami!" And there are always the cons on school as well, and it seems Yami could agree with me, seeing as Yuugi is laughing and refusing to get the flirt off him. Wonder why he hasn't played a Yami-no-Game on her by now? Better go help him; I wouldn't want that sorry excuses for a girl attached to him to be his end.

"Yami's busy Anzu, so if you don't mind-" She glared, wouldn't want to witness her wrath… "What do you want Kaiba?" How I would love to be able to execute my own Yami-no-Game on her. "We have a project to work on for history, not that that's any of your concern" "Yami-kins, he's not your partner for that project, is he?" "Actually he is. So, I'll see you later Anzu" "But-" "C'mon Yami" I quickly dragged him over to the large Sakura tree, which conveniently had no one else near it. We both sat down, thankful that we were far from the ever so annoying bitch that is named Anzu.

 

~*~

 

<Normal POV>

 

"Arigato, I would have been a goner for sure if you hadn't come just now Seto. Since my 'caring' hikari was helping wonderfully…" Yami said as he retrieved his lunch from his back pack. "Well, as much as I'd like to see Anzu get her's, people would wonder where she got to" Yami nodded sadly and looked over at Seto before frowning, "You'd better have a good reason for not having a lunch Seto" "Why do you care?" Yami shrugged, "Mokuba asked me to make sure you didn't live off of coffee again" The brunette had to smile to him self; Mokuba always did try to make sure he didn't work too hard and skip meals. Yami had retrieved a second batch of sushi from his bag; he adored it ever since he first tried it and begged his aibou to teach him how to make it. "I always bring extra, don't ask why it's just a thing" Seto shrugged as he thanked him for it, having to admit that it was good once he'd tasted it. After a while the puzzle bearer got bored of the silence and tried talking, "So, what do you want to do for the project anyway?" The other had to think for a moment, "A model mostly, but I'm best at reports" he admitted. "Fine, you do a report and I'll make a model of what I remember of the palace. Or I could ask Bakura for some help on a model of a tomb" Seto snickered, "I don't think you want to give him any idea's" Yami smirked, "Speaking of the Tomb Robber, him and the Tomb Keeper should have started that food fight by now" Seto laughed as a mental image popped into his head, "I wonder how Anzu's fairing?" The two laughed for a while as they continued eating, speaking of various things with one another. The bell decided to ring and spoil their good mood a while later. Seto stood, pulling the other up after, "My place after school? The sooner we get the project out of the way the better" Yami grinned, "Sure!" 'If it means spending time with you…'

 

~*~

 

<Yuugi's POV>

 

"Yuugi!" I turned to see my darker half running, or trying, through the sea of students. "Is something wrong Yami?" He shook his head.

= Why didn't I use the link? =

> Because it was closed <

 = And why was that again? =

> What do you want this time Boku? <

= Hikari, that hurts =

> So? <

= I'm going to Seto's =

Yami's going to Seto's house? Why is he going this time?

> Why? <

= We're partners for a history project. We only a have a week to get it done =

> I didn't know you and Seto were partners <

= Yuugi! I really need to go now! =

> Fine, just tell me when you decide to come home some time tonight <

= Thanks! =

I watched my yami leave, waving back and nearly running into people. "Yuugi!" Oh no, it can't be… "Yuugi, have you seen Yami yet? He was supposed to meet me after school" What the hell?! Yami would never agree to go near Anzu in a million years on free will!

> Yami, did you tell or possibly allow Anzu to think that you were supposed to meet her after school? <

= Hell No! What in Ra's name gave you that idea? =

> Never mind <

I forced a smile and looked at Anzu, "Sorry Anzu, don't have a clue to were he is!" sometimes my usual cheerful-ness really comes in handy. "Oh, well if you do can you tell him to call me?" "Sure thing Anzu!" the day I do, I hope someone shoots me. She smiled her gut sickening smile; yes, even I loath her… "Thanks Yuugi, see ya later!" She turned the other way and ran off. Thank Kami-sama she's gone! Guess I better get going too! Now where did Ryou go…?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Hope you liked it, and even if you didn't, please review! I'd really like to know what everyone thought of this, considering I really haven't written anything for a while. For anyone reading any of my other stories, I have no idea what's going to happen with them- though I do know that my newest ones are still being written, 'Prince of Shadows' though… will be discontinued or completely re-written, maybe even changed greatly from what it is now- Me be off now, buh bye!

Remember to review!