Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dance Away ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't anything from Yu-Gi-Oh…although I would like to own a couple of the guys…^_~

Sharem: Wow…I didn't think that I'd be starting more stories…I think my muses came back…yay!

Tisiphone: *sighs* We are not muses…

Megeara: WE ARE THE FURIES!

Alecto: *shakes head* Silly mortal…

Dance Away

Chapter Two

It was a Friday night and Yugi Mutou was in his bedroom, getting ready for a night of dancing. He just put on a pair of black leather pants, a white silk tank top, and black boots. He then put on a spiked dog collar around his neck and slipped his Millennium Puzzle on as well. He glanced at his appearance in the mirror and smiled slightly. His violet eyes were sparkling with anticipation for the coming evening.

He strolled out of his room and walked down the stairs, a smile gracing his innocent face. Yugi has been going to the dance club, the Silver Dragon, for about a month now and made a few new friends. His newest friend, Tatsu Hikarimono [1], was supposed to be coming over to the game shop before going to the club. The young duelist went to the living room and spied Yami sitting on the couch and watching television.

"Hey Yami," Yugi replied as he sat on the couch next to the Pharaoh.

Yami turned to see his light and smiled at the sight. "Hello, Yugi. I see you are going out again tonight."

Yugi grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "You bet! Tatsu is coming over for the first time and I'm going to give him some cards and a couple of pointers in dueling. And then we are going to the club."

The spirit chuckled softly and leaned into the couch, his crimson eyes glancing at the slender teen. "You seem to be quite taken with the youth," he remarked with a bit a humor laced in his tone. He chuckled more when he saw the blush on Yugi's face.

"Yami!" Yugi exclaimed before laughing softly. He knew that his darker half was just teasing. "Tatsu is nothing more than a good friend."

"I know that, Aibou…I'm just teasing," Yami answered as he stood up from the couch as the doorbell rang. He went to the front door and opened it. The youth that appeared before the spirit was probably about five foot five and quite slender. He seemed to be average-looking, that is until one noticed the bright red hair and the boy's striking silvery eyes.

"Hi!" the boy replied enthusiastically, his silver eyes flashing. "You must be Yami. Yugi was right, you both do look a lot alike…except his eyes are violet and your eyes are crimson. Nice contrast…Are you two twins? If not, what a freaky coincidence. Do you play Duel Monsters too? Wait…Yugi said that you do. Now that is so COOL! He said his favorite card is the Dark Magician. Mine is the Red Eyes Black Dragon. I would say the Blue Eyes White Dragon, but I can't own one of those cards unless Seto Kaiba would give me one. As if! Did you know that I've tried to get all of the cards that have things to do with dragons? I LOVE DRAGONS! Anyway, may I come inside and talk to Yugi?"

Yami stared at the youth while he was talking non-stop and a sweatdrop formed. 'This…Tatsu loves to talk,' he thought to himself as he led Tatsu into the living room. 'But why does his name sound so familiar to me…I'll figure it out soon enough.'

"Yugi!" Tatsu exclaimed as he saw the shorter youth sitting on the couch. He flopped next to the duelist and grinned. "You live in a nice home…this couch is just pure heaven! Yami is nice…and you are right; he looks just like you. What do you…?"

Yugi held up his hand and effectively stopped the red head from continuing his dialogue. "Tatsu, you need to take in a breath whenever you start speaking," he giggled, his violet eyes dancing with amusement. The silver eyed youth chuckled as he grinned at his friend.

"Sorry, Yugi. I guess I just have an overabundance of energy that just seems to flow into my mouth," Tatsu commented, grinning at both Yugi and Yami.

"And it tends to get you in trouble," the tri-color haired duelist remarked dryly.

This drew a glance from the five-thousand year old spirit. Before Yugi broke up with Anzu and started going to that dance club, he was a sweet and innocent boy. He rarely said or did anything sarcastic and would shy away from confrontations. Now…the seventeen year old boy would make comments that drew stares from his friends before laughing out loud and would actually hold his own in verbal arguments. It was interesting in how much a person could change in the course of a month. Somehow, Yami knew that this was just a façade of his hikari's true self.

"A Lesser Dragon?!" Tatsu exclaimed loudly, breaking up Yami's reverie. "Thank you so much, Yugi! I don't have this card yet. You are the best!" [AN: Yes, Tatsu is someone who seems to be on a sugar high 24/7…*sweatdrops*]

Yugi laughed, the sound was quite pleasant and still sounded innocent to the Pharaoh's ears. "I'm glad that you like it, Tatsu. Let's go to the club now, okay?"

Tatsu jumped up from the couch and practically dragged the young duelist to the front door in his enthusiasm. He turned his head to beam at the ancient spirit. "Why don't you come too, Yami?" he asked the spirit, his silver eyes playful. "I'm sure that you'd have fun."

Yami shook his head, the spiky hair waving slightly with the motion. "No, thanks anyway. Maybe I'll go some other time." He chuckled as his hikari was dragged out of the house by the over-eager Tatsu.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A tall cloaked figure entered the dance club known as the Silver Dragon and made his way to a dark and secluded corner of the place. Ever since he saw a certain tri-color haired duelist enter this establishment a month ago, he began frequenting this place almost every night. This time, however, he took off his cloak which was actually a trenchcoat. His cobalt eyes scanned the crowd and noticed that the club was becoming packed with people.

He scowled for a moment and then glared at anyone who dared come to his dark corner. He did not want to be seen…well, not yet. That was when a green haired waitress came over and looked over the silent young man.

"Hey, Blue Eyes, ya wanna have yer usual?" the girl asked, her green eyes taking in the appearance of her customer. He was wearing black jeans and a black silk shirt which enhanced the blue of his eyes. His brown hair was neatly combed and was always in a perfect style.

The brunette glowered at the girl and just nodded, keeping his gaze at the entrance. The girl shrugged, flipping her green hair as she strolled over to the bar to get the young man's order. His patience was rewarded when he spied the young duelist enter the building with his red headed friend. He growled to himself as he wished he was the one to be standing next to Yugi Mutou.

'How can I even think about that loser?' the brunette thought to himself. 'He is my rival, for heaven's sake! But when I saw him dance…damn he was good…but he was just losing himself in dancing because of his breakup with that girl, Anzu…'

As he was watching the two youths make their way to the dance floor, another teen came into the place and had a feral look on his tanned face as he spied Yugi and Tatsu begin dancing on the main dance area. The new arrival made his way over to the bar and sat down at one of the many empty stools. Most of the seats were unfilled because many people were dancing instead of having something to drink.

"You've been coming in here a lot more lately," the bartender commented to the tanned youth as he handed the young man a drink.

The teen nodded absently as he sipped his soda and kept his violet eyes trained on Yugi. "Yes, I suppose so," he answered quietly as he observed the tri-color haired teen dance with that red head and a couple of other club regulars. He ran his hand through his blonde hair for a moment before setting his glass back down on the bar. He was about to join the dancing when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He whirled around to see a young man with silvery white hair and piercing brown eyes. He growled at the newcomer for even daring to touch him.

"What do you want, Bakura?" the blonde teen hissed, his eyes narrowing at the silver haired Tomb Robber.

The spirit of the Millennium Ring smirked at the youth in front of him and chuckled unkindly. "I just wanted to see what you were up too, Malik, since your yami seemed to actually be worried about you," Bakura remarked as he made his last statement sarcastic.

Malik rolled his eyes at Bakura and then turned his attention back to the young duelist out on the dance floor. "Marik just wants to keep me under his leash," the Egyptian muttered as he became hypnotized by Yugi's swaying hips.

The Tomb Robber just chuckled as he followed the teen's gaze. His mouth dropped slightly as he stared at the dancing form of Yugi. He never knew that the tri-color haired teen could dance so sensually, so enticingly. He unconsciously licked his lips before realizing what he was doing. Malik noticed what Bakura was doing and laughed out loud.

"NOW you know why I've been coming here a lot more than usual," the blonde teen remarked quietly. "Who would have thought that Yugi would look so…so-?"

"So sexy…" Bakura finished, his brown eyes never leaving Yugi's dancing form. He then noticed the red headed boy who was dancing with the duelist and his eyes narrowed. "Who is that moron dancing with Yugi?"

Malik shrugged. "I really don't know. All I know is that he is a regular to the club."

The bartender overheard their conversation and chuckled. "That's Tatsu Hikarimono. He's a friend of mine. He and his two siblings are part owners of this club," he explained as he handed more soda to the Egyptian. "And if you wish to continue coming to this club, I suggest that you do not call Tatsu a moron. This club is named after him, after all."

The silver haired spirit glared at the bartender. "I can call him whatever I wish," Bakura growled. "No one tells me what to do."

The bartender rolled his eyes and glanced at Malik. "Your friend is rather full of himself," he remarked as he refilled the blonde's drink.

Malik just shrugged as he kept watching Yugi dance with Tatsu. "Well, Izakaya, that's just how Bakura is," he answered as he took a sip of his now refilled glass.

At that moment, two new people entered the club and walked purposely over to the dancing pair. One of them was a young woman about the same height as Yugi's dance partner. She had orange hair and silver eyes and was dressed in baggy army pants, black army boots and a white cropped tank top. The other was a young man who was much taller (AN: think of Kaiba's height) and had silver hair that flowed to the middle of his back. He also had silver eyes. He was dressed in black slacks, a silvery button-up shirt and a black leather jacket that went down to his mid-thigh.

For some reason, the two newcomers had a familiar feel to the ancient Tomb Robber, but he could not quite place the sensation. He and Malik noticed that they appeared to be arguing with the redhead about something, leaving Yugi alone. The redhead said something to the young duelist and walked off to a door with the two other silver eyed people that was marked "Private".

When the trio disappeared behind the door, Yugi sighed as he walked over to the bar. He didn't notice that Malik and Bakura were at the bar watching him like a hawk. As he approached, the bartender (Izakaya) nodded at the tri-color haired youth and handed over a glass of soda.

"Something the matter?" Izakaya asked as Yugi plopped himself on one of the barstools.

The young duelist shrugged as he drank the beverage quickly. "Tatsu was a bit upset. His brother and twin sister started saying something to him about not getting involved and they went over to that door."

The bartender nodded as he saw the Egyptian and Tomb Robber try to listen in on the conversation. He chuckled softly and then glanced at the diminutive youth. "So, you sort of met his twin, Tora, and their older brother, Taka. Oh, don't worry about them, Yugi; they'll get over whatever bug that crawled up their asses."

Yugi giggled a little as he gazed at the dance floor. He couldn't believe how much fun he had been having in this place with his new friend, Tatsu. He really helped keep his mind off of the breakup with Anzu. Just as he was about to take another drink out of his glass, he heard someone clear his throat. He glanced over in the direction of the sound and nearly fell out of his seat.

"B-B-Bakura? M-Malik?" he stammered as he regained his balance on the stool. "What are you two doing here?"

Bakura smirked at the youth's nervousness at being found out. "Oh, Marik had me look for his hikari and found him here."

"And…I come to this club regularly," Malik admitted, not really wanting to share information.

Yugi stared at the blonde Egyptian and blushed. "So…you've…seen me…dance then?"

Malik nodded as he gave the short duelist a feral grin. "Oh by Ra, yes! Did you know that you catch the attention of the people here when you dance?"

The duelist blushed brightly and turned away. "I…I didn't know that. Are you going to tell everyone that I come here now?"

Bakura seemed to think heavily for a moment and then had a wicked grin. "Only if you let us dance with you whenever you come here, then we won't tell…right Malik?"

Malik appeared to protest for a moment before getting an elbow in the stomach by the Tomb Robber. "Yeah…sure…" he mumbled, his lavender eyes never leaving Yugi's violet eyes.

During this exchange, the young man who was sitting in the dark and secluded corner glared at the two talking to Yugi. He narrowed his cobalt eyes as he saw the bright red blush on the young duelist's face. 'I need to talk to Yugi…away from that crazy Malik and homicidal Bakura,' he thought to himself as he stood up from the small table. He put on his trenchcoat and walked out the door of the club.

Yugi was starting to feel a little uncomfortable around the tanned Egyptian and the Tomb Robber and glanced at the bartender. "Um…Izakaya, can you tell Tatsu that I decided to go home a little early?" the tri-color haired youth asked of the older man. Izakaya nodded as he watched the short teen make his escape out of the club, leaving the two males he was talking with to gape in astonishment at his speed.

As the door to the Silver Dragon closed, the young duelist breathed a sigh of relief. He saw some strange emotions flicker in the brown eyes of the Tomb Robber and something unidentifiable in the lavender eyes of Malik. He did have to admit that both of them looked rather good that evening. Just as he was about to begin the long walk back home, he heard someone call out his name.

Yugi turned around and saw a tall figure stand near a streetlight. He was wearing a trenchcoat but couldn't tell who it was exactly. "Um…did you say something?" he asked as he stood his ground.

The figure chuckled as he stepped into the light. "Yes, Yugi, I did," he remarked, a sardonic smirk on his face. His blue eyes were staring into the teen.

"Kaiba? What are you doing here?" Yugi finally managed to ask.

"Waiting for you, Yugi. I need to talk to you about something…" Seto Kaiba answered as he sauntered over to the diminutive little angel. "I don't think that Bakura and Malik have anything sane in mind when it involves you."

The tri-color haired teen just stared up at the taller youth. "I don't know what you mean, Kaiba."

Seto just chuckled as he led Yugi over to his limousine. "That's okay…Let me just take you home safely."

Yugi just nodded as he let the CEO get into the vehicle and as soon as Seto got in, he told the driver to take them to the Mutou residence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well, things are now set in motion, Tatsu…I hope that you are happy," the young man with the long silver hair complained loudly.

Tatsu rolled his eyes and glared at his older brother. "Look, Taka, I know that we were supposed to let things unfold as they are meant to…but you both were not there when Yugi Mutou came into the club. I felt his heart breaking…what was I supposed to do? Let him wallow in sadness? And did you not feel his confusion just now? There are three people who want him…badly."

The orange haired girl sighed and glanced at both of her brothers. "Taka, Tatsu is right about this. We need to be around the Pharaoh's hikari…he is vulnerable right now. His emotions are still a wreck despite going out to the club for the past month."

Taka sighed as he realized that his younger brother and sister were right. "I know that, Tora…but I didn't want it to come to this. Anyway, we'll tell Izakaya to keep an eye out on anything strange that may happen at the club."

The trio nodded as they left the room they were in, a feeling of unease settled over them

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AN: That's cool! This chapter came out with close to 3000 words…^_^ Anyway, I'm going to hold a vote to see who wants to see paired up with Yugi…the following are the possible pairings:

Yugi/Seto

Yugi/Y. Bakura

Yugi/Malik

Also, Yami Bakura is going to be called Bakura while his hikari will be just Ryou. I'll add anything else whenever I can remember it…heh…^_^; Oh! The voting will be held at FanFiction.net…^_^