Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! I've decided to make this chapter the longest one yet. Yay! Now there's no doubt in my mind that I can do it. I want to thank everyone who reviewed my last chapter. It was shorter then I planned on it being. And If there were spelling mistakes I'm sorry, in my rush I forgot to spell check. So anyways, let's get onto chapter nine! HUGE OOC IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Ryoku opened and closed his mouth a few time's before finally stuttering out and answer. "I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did. I said it wasn't easy being poor." Yami repeated. "And you said, got that right."

"Oh. Well you know." Ryoku said.

"No, I don't. Mind telling me what you meant?" Yami asked, sliding onto the ground beside the other boy.

"Well, you see when Ryou and my dad left for Japan, I really didn't have much. My father never gave me any money." Ryoku told him. "And the one's he left me with, didn't care to much about me."

"Oh, wow." Yami said. "That's terrible. Did you ever tell Ryou about that?"

Ryoku chuckled slightly. "No. I never did, he doesn't need to know either. So you won't tell him."

Looking into Ryoku's eye's, Yami shook his head. "No, I promise you that I won't tell Ryou."

"Thank you Yami." Ryoku said, smiling. "I'm glad that I can trust you."

"Well we are friend's, are we not?" Yami said, smiling back at the other boy.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure, friends." Ryoku replied.

Yami laughed slightly. "You know Ryoku, the way you say that word. It make's it sound strange to you. Almost like you've never said it before."

Looking down at his hand's Ryoku answered softly. "It is too me. I've never really had a friend before. Just Ryou. He's the only one who really ever cared about me."

"Oh." Yami said. "Well, your parent's care about you."

"My mother maybe, but she's gone now. My father hate's me." Ryoku answered, a tear falling down to his face. 'Gods, I'm crying. I feel so weak. But it's true, my really mother did care about me, more then anything else in the world. Sadly, she passed away when i was a child. My father hated me because of that.' Feeling a hand wipe the tears away from his face, he looked up at Yami.

"I'm sure your father doesn't hate you." Yami said softly. "So, see people care about you. I care about you, and I've only know you for a few day's." Yami smiled at this, and brought his hand to Ryoku's shoulder. "Maybe it's because your like Ryou in many ways..."

How Yami said is last sentence shocked Ryoku a bit. "Oh. Do you like my brother or something? Cause I know you like guy's, Tea kinda told me."

"Oh, well I used to like your brother." Yami said quietly.

"Oh, so you used to like Ryou. What happened?" Ryoku asked.

"Someone else came along, someone like Ryou but not excatlly like him." Yami said, his cheeks turning a like pink.

Ryoku stared at Yami, confussion written across his face. Then it hit him. "Oh my. Your not saying that... you can't..."

"Like you?" Yami offered, his cheeks getting pinker.

"Yeah." Ryoku nodded.

"Why not?" Yami asked, looking into Ryoku's eye's, once again.

Ryoku felt his cheeks get hot. 'I don't believe this. The pharaoh like's me. Well he doesn't really know who I am. So, maybe I should play along...' smiling softy to himself he answered. "I don't really know why not. We just met the other day."

"Yeah." Yami said smiling. "But it feel's like we've know each other for longer then that."

'You don't know how right you are pharaoh.' Smiling Ryoku nodded softly. "Yes, I know what you mean."

"Well, I'm glad that you agree with me." Yami smiled, moving closer to Ryoku.

Ryoku smiled nervously before jumping up. "I have to go to the bathroom." He quickly said. "When I get back we can go on a walk alright."

"Okay." Yami nodded.

As soon as Ryoku was out of Yami's sight, he quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom, slamming the door shut, he sighed as sat down leaning against the door. //Ryou?//

/Bakura? What is it?/

//I'm sorry to inturpute you during the movie... I can leave you alone for now.//

/No Bakura, you sound kinda upset... I don't mind. What's up?/

//Well, Yami kinda said that he liked me...//

/What!!! Are you kidding??!!!/

//I only wish.//

/Oh, wow. I don't know what to say.../

//Well maybe if you stopped laughing, that might help you.//

/Sorry Bakura. So, what did you do?/

//Blushed like mad, ran upstairs telling him will go for a walk when I get out of the bathroom.//

/Why did you run to the bathroom?/

//Because... I think the Pharaoh was about to kiss me.//

/Oh./

//I don't know what to do Ryou!! Help me please!//

/Just go with it. Beside's maybe you'll make him forget all about... ah, you./

//I guess, well I better go. Enjoy the rest of the movie.//

/Oh, I will./

Sighing, Ryoku stood up and turned the tap on. Running his hand's through the water, he quickly washed them. Opening the door he stepped out, and ran back down stairs. "Are you ready to go Yami?"

Standing up, Yami nodded. "Yes, so where are we going to walk to?"

"The park I guess." Ryoku said, shrugging.

"Then let's go." Yami said, walking by Ryoku.

"Alright." Grabbing a spare house key, he followed Yami outside.

"So, why did Tea tell you that I was into guy's?" Yami asked, stepping closer to Ryoku. "Man, it's kinda cold out here."

"Yeah, it kinda is." Ryoku coughed slightly. "Well you see, Ryou was kinda telling Tea how I don't like girl's too much, so she jumped to the conclusion that I was gay..."

"Well." Yami said, stepping up close whispering his next word's into Ryoku's ear. "are you?"

"Uhh, well I really don't know... You know..." Ryoku said, nervously. He's leg's starting to feel like jelly.

Yami chuckled slightly. "I see I make you nervous. Why is that?"

"I, really don't know why." Ryoku answered. 'Only the fact that I'm your worst eniemy and your now hitting on me.'

"Oh, i see." Smiling, Yami leaned over and planted a kiss on Ryoku's lip's. "Well hopefully in time, we will change that."

Blushing slightly, Ryoku smiled softly. "Maybe we will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi shot Ryou a weird look, as half way through the movie he started laughing his head of at the most deppressing part of the movie. "Ryou, Ryou." Yugi said, shaking the taller boy.

"Huh? Oh yes Yugi?" Ryou asked.

"What's so funny?" Yugi asked. "I mean this movie is depressing right now."

"Err, was I laughing out loud?" Ryou asked nervously.

"Yes." Yugi nodded.

"Oh, well you know." Ryou said. "Laughing at some old memories."

"Ah, ic." Yugi nodded. "You know, this movie is kinda lame."

"It is. What's it called again?" Ryou asked.

"I can't really remember." Yugi answered.

"Me too." Ryou nodded. "Hey do you want to leave?"

"Sound's good." Yugi nodded. "Hey Joey and the other's are at the park, what to go and join them?"

"Hey, yeah. Let's do that." Ryou said, getting out of his seat and following Yugi out of the theater.

"Hey do you think we should call up your brother and Yami?" Yugi asked.

"No, let's not bother them." Ryou said.

"Yeah, I guess we won't." Yugi nodded.

Ten minutes later, the two arrived at the park and soon bumbed into Joey, Tea and Tristan.

"Hey you two." Tristan grinned.

"Hey you guy's." Yugi smiled.

"Hello." Ryou nodded.

"I thought the two of you were seeing a movie." Tea said.

"Oh we were." Yugi answered.

"Yeah, but it was pretty lame, so we left." Ryou finshed.

"Oh, well that's cool." Joey nodded. "So where's Yami and Ryoku?"

"We left them at Ryou's place." Yugi said. "To talk and hang out while we were out."

"Cool." Joey nodded.

"So what should we do?" Tristan asked.

"Well we could walk over to the pond." Tea suggested.

"That sound's like a good idea." Ryou nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami and Ryoku walked the rest of the way to the park in silence. Once they got there they sat down in front of the park. Sitting closer together then Ryoku would like.

"Ryoku, has anyone every told you how beautiful you are?"

"Oh, uhh no not really. You'd, well wou'd be the first be the first." Ryoku said, chuckling nervously.

"Oh, really?" Yami said, leaning closer.

"Yes." Ryoku nodded.

"Oh, I see." Yami said. "Ryoku, can I ask you something?"

"Err... sure.. why not."

"can I kiss you again?"

"Well, Yami don't you think were kinda rushing this a small bit?" Ryoku asked.

"No." Yami answered, shaking his head.

"Oh." Ryoku said slowly. "What the hell then, go right ahead."

Smiling, Yami brought his lips closer to Ryoku's, while bringing the boy closer to him with his arm's. Soon their lips met.

And that's all she wrote! ^_^ I hope this chapter was good, and longest yet. If not, then chapter 10 can do that! So tell me what you thought of it! Thanks all.