Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks for the reviews so far everyone! I never thought I'd get this many, not that I can tell how many I have because ff.net gives me 4 different numbers. Anyway, sadly chapter 9 did not beat chapter 6. But oh well, a chapter will beat that one soon, well on we go!

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 10

As hard as he tried, Ryoku couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of Yami's lip's on his own. Smiling softly, he pulled away from Yami. "Wow." Was all that he could say.

Yami laughed slightly. "I told you that you'd like it."

"Well for a 5000 year old spirt, your sure one hell of a kisser." Ryoku commentted.

"Why thank you." Yami said, blushing slightly. "Your not bad yourself."

Smirking slightly, Ryoku leaned in to kiss Yami again when he felt a tug come from the ring. "Oh." He said, pushing away from Yami.

"What is it?" Yami asked puzzled.

"Ryou and Yugi are coming over here." Ryoku told him. "I can hear their voices."

"So?" Yami asked. "Why does it matter if they see us together or not?"

Ryoku opened his mouth slightly before looking down. "I don't know."

"No one is going to have a problem with the two of us being together Ryoku." Yami said. "Please, look If you trust me, and want something to happen between us." Yami started, looking up the hill. "You'll kiss me right now, not caring who is watching us."

Turning his head, Ryoku saw Ryou, Yugi and the other three walking toward's them. "Yami." Ryoku sighed, standing up he pulled Yami up with him. Looking back at Ryou one last time, he turned back to face Yami. "Look, even if we only meet a few days ago I do trust you. I really do, but this is just moving a little too fast for me... but. I'm willing to try this out." With that said, Ryoku grabbed Yami's waist and brought him closer. "This better be worth it." He quietly whispered, before kissing Yami.

Pulling back, Yami smiled at the other boy, before leaning forward and whispering in Ryoku's ear. "Don't worry, I'll make this worth it."

Ryoku shuddered slightly, as Yami licked his ear. 'Ah, bad Bakura, don't like your worst enemy doing this to you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryou laughed with the other's as the walked toward's the pond. Joey had just tripped head over heel's for the fith time that day.

"Really Joey." Tristan said, shaking his head. "You got to watch where your walking."

"Well If you'd stop putting your foot in front of me, I'd stop falling." Joey yelled, standing up.

"What. I haven't done a thing." Tristan said, innocently.

"Oh please." Tea said, rolling her eye's. "I'm sorry Tristan, but all of us has seen you trip Joey at least once today."

Yugi nodded in agreement. "Yes, the only time Joey did fall on his own was the second time he landed on the ground."

"That's true." Ryou nodded. All of a sudden a tug from the ring cause him to stumble forward. "Oh, I think Yami might be here at the park." 'As is Bakura.' Ryou frowned slightly as Bakura's emotion's hit him. He quickly ran up the rest of the hill to see what was going on. "Hey guy's." He called back. "My brother and Yami are here."

Yugi quickly ran up beside Ryou, he held a nervous look on his face.

"Is something wrong Yugi?" Ryou asked concernly, as the other three joined them.

"Well Yami is really nervous about something, he's afraid of regection." Yugi said softly.

"Oh." Ryou said. Feeling eye's on him, he turned back to face where the two Yami's stood. He caught Bakura's eye's for a second before the spirt turned away.

Second's later, the five teen's watched has Ryoku kissed Yami on the lips. Ryou's mouth dropped open slightly, and a small gasp escaped his lips. Joey let out a short whistle, and the rest just gasped or said nothing.

Ryou chuckled as he heard Bakura's thought's. /So you like that, now do you?/

//Oh shut up.//

/Your blushing, I can see that from here./

Frowning, Ryoku turned around and stuck his tounge out at Ryou.

"That was really mature." Ryou said, as the the five of them came up to Yami and Ryoku.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Ryoku smiled.

"So, you and Ryoku." Joey said to Yami. "Score huh, I thought you wanted Ryou thought."

"Yeah." Tristan agreed.

"I used to want Ryou, guy's." Yami said. "Then we met Ryoku, and well look at him. There's just something about him. Something i can't explain."

"Yeah." Joey said. "I agree with you there."

"You know, it be kinda funny if Bakura came back, with his own body." Tristan said. "Then there be three of them, one, light, one dark/light and the other just plain ol'e dark."

"You have a good point Tristan." Joey said.

"Well, let's hope Bakura doesn't come back." Yami said.

"What would you do if he did come back?" Tea asked, as she and Yugi walked over.

"Yeah, the shadow realm didn't really hold him well." Yugi nodded.

"Well, I could kill him if he came back with his own body." Yami said.

"You mean someone could kill a spirt if they got there own body like you did?" Ryoku said. Sounding more excited at the thought then he wanted to.

"Well, no. You can't, were basicly immortal." Yami told him.

"Damn." Ryoku cursed quietly to himself. "So then what would you do to this Bakura guy if he came back, Yami?" He asked sweetly.

"Well, I can't kill him or keep him in the shadow realm." Yami said slowly. "I might just imprision him in my millennium puzzle."

"Oh." Ryoku said. "Why not something less drastic, love?"

"Yeah." Ryou nodded. "Why don't you just make him your slave."

Whipping his head around, Ryoku gave Ryou a look of horror. "How about... No!!"

Ryou laughed at the look on the spirt's face. When he realized the other's didn't realise why he was laughing, he let out a nervous cough. "Err, yeah my brother is really against that slavery stuff."

"Oh, i see. Well then if Bakura ever come's back I'll think of something then." Yami said. Giving Ryoku a hug.

"Good idea Yami." Joey grinned. "Bakura be an idot to come back."

"I almost agree with you there Joey." Ryoku mutter. 'More like he is an idot to come back.'

/You know, if Yami ever figure's out who you really are, his reaction will be a funny one to watch./

//Your right Ryou, It would be. Then, when he is shocked and disgusted that is when i strike.//

/Strike? Strike for what?/

//The millennium puzzle Ryou, stick with the program.//

/'Kura, your still going after all the item's./

//Yes.//

/But why?/

//Why not?! I already have two. It's like a hobby to me.//

/You know, screw that. Yami's reaction when he find's out who you really are won't be funny, it will be the fact when that happen's you finding out that your really in love with Yami./

"What! No!!" Ryoku shouted out.

At Ryoku's out burst, almost everyone in hearing range turned to look at him.

"Heh." Ryoku blushed. "Opps."

"Are you alright?" Yami asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." Ryoku smiled. "I'm just dandy."

"Hey." Tea suddenly said. "Ryou, Ryoku. The two of you wouldn't happen to have the twin telepathy thing do you?"

"What makes you ask that Tea?" Yugi asked.

"Well it's just they way the two of them act." Tea said. "Like when Ryoku was in trouble, Ryou knew. Amd what just happened now..."

"Wow. She's good." Ryoku said, looking over at Ryou.

"Yeah." Ryou nodded.

"Is it anything like what Yami and I have?" Yugi asked.

"Well, kinda..." Ryou said. "But we can't feel each other's motion's and when we think about thing's we can't block them from the other one hearing the thought."

"Well, that must suck." Tristan said.

"It sure the hell does." Ryoku said.

Soon, the group of seven sat around talking a few hour's later, Joey and Yugi went off somewhere. Tristan and Tea followed and left a half an hour after them.

"Hey Ryoku, do you have any plan's tomorrow?" Yami asked.

"Umm, no I don't think I do." Ryoku answered. "Why?"

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tomorrow." Yami said. "A movie and lunch maybe?"

"Well, I'd love to go." Ryoku smiled at him.

"Great." Yami smiled. "Well, I have to get home now."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." Ryoku said.

"Yeah, I'll call before I come and get you. Bye." Yami said, kissing Ryoku on the cheek he got up and went.

"Bye." Ryoku said, watching Yami go. When he was out of sight he wiped his cheek. "Good ridence."

"Oh come on, you liked it." Ryou smiled. "You know you did."

Growling, Ryoku looked away. "Your just jealous that I got Yami and you didn't, and in such a short time pierod as well."

Rolling his eye's, Ryou nodded. "You got me. it's true, sue me. I'm in love with Yami Yugi."

Laughing, Ryoku jumped up. "Shall we see what Yami think's about this?"

"What! No!" Ryou said, jumping up as well. "Not a good plan."

"Too late." Ryoku said, running off in the direction Yami had gone.

"Hey! Get back here!" Ryou shouted, chasing after him.

And I have to stop there! Sorry for such a short chapter, I was unable to get on the computer alot! Well, I hope you like this one, and hopefully i can get chapter 11 up soon. I'm working on it now! Buh bye