Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! ^_^ Thanks for all the lovely reviews! I'm sooo glad you liked the last chapter. It took me all night to think it up, I just had a huge problem with that one, but in the end i got it. Well on with chapter 11.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 11

When Ryou finally caught up to Bakura he realised that the spirt was heading toward's there home and not Yami. "Hey wait up!"

Laughing, Bakura stopped. "That was funny, you really thought that I was going to tell him. Did you?"

"Well, yeah. But it's not like it was true or anything." Ryou said. "I just didn't want Yami getting any ideas in his head."

"Err, that's actually a great idea." Bakura said. "I don't even what those ideas in my head."

Laughing, Ryou looked up at the sky. "Crap it look's like rain."

"Well don't say it." Bakura said. "It's just going to cause the..." With that, the rain started to come down on the two. "Rain to come down." Bakura finshed. "Let's go." He quickly grabbed Ryou's hand, and they started to run home.

"Why do we have to go so fast?" Ryou shouted, struggling to keep up with Bakura.

"You don't want to get sick tomorrow do you?" Bakura asked. "We have a big day ahead of us."

"No, you have a big day ahead of you. Your the one who has a date with Yami." Ryou reminded him. "Not me."

"Yeah, Yeah." Bakura grumbled, pulling Ryou up the driveway of there place. "Let's just get inside."

Stepping forward, Ryou unlocked the door and quickly went into the house, with Bakura right behind him. "Man, It's freezing in here." Ryou muttered, slipping his shoes and jacket off, he quickly raced up stairs to turn the heat on. "Bakura I'm going to quickly take a shower."

"Hey! Who say's you get the first shower?!" Bakura demanded, coming up the stairs.

"Uh, let's see." Ryou said, standing at the entrance of the bathroom. "I do." Grinning, he turned and went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Fine, see if I care." Muttering to himself, Bakura headed to his bedroom to get out of his wet clothes. He quickly stopped at the closest to grabe a few towels to dry his hair. "If I catch a cold, I'm blaming Ryou." Bakura said. Stepping into his room. Shutting the door, he turned his light on and shut his blinds, quickly stripping he dryed off, and then grabbed a comfy pair of pant's and a shirt. Drying his hair quickly he realized he was still cold. Throwing on a sweater he left his room, and walked toward's Ryou, who was now stepping out of the bathroom. "Hey Ryou."

"Yeah Bakura?" Ryou asked.

"Should I just cook us up dinner or order something?" Bakura asked, pulling his sweater down.

"Bakura, you can't cook." Ryou said.

"So? I can try and give it a shot." Bakura told him.

"Last time you tried to give it a shot, you burned down most of the kitchen!" Ryou shouted.

"Oh, yeah." Bakura said. "I forgot about that."

"Well, I know I won't ever forget." Ryou muttered, heading to his room.

"So, take out it is then?" Bakura shouted, running down the stairs.

"Yes." Ryou yelled back. "I don't care what you pick either, just pic what you feel like having."

"Great!" Bakura said.

Hearing a loud thump, Ryou ran to the top of the stairs. "Bakura? Are you alright?"

"Fuck yes." Bakura replied, getting up. "Which one of us left the phone on the stairs?"

"I do believe you did Bakura." Ryou answered.

"Oh, well at least I didn't have to ask you my next question." Bakura said, grabbing the phone and heading to the kitchen.

"The one question you ask to often." Ryou muttered, walking back to his room.

"I do no!" Bakura shouted up.

Shaking his head, Ryou went into his room.

"I don't ask where the phone is all the time." Bakura muttered to himself, looking for the book of take out places. "Wait, I don't think I left it in the kitchen. I believe it's in the living room." Walking toward's the living room, he decided on ordering pizza. Looking around he spotted it on the coffee table. "Ah there it is."

An hour later, Bakura and Ryou were sitting in the living room and eating pizza. "So do you want to watch a movie or something?" Ryou asked.

"Sure. Can I choose one?" Bakura asked.

"Go ahead." Ryou nodded.

"Yay!" Jumping up, Bakura went over to where they kept there video's. "How about this one?" He asked, showing it to Ryou.

"Again?" Ryou sighed, as he saw that Bakura was hold up his favourite movie. "Aren't you sick of that one yet?"

Looking down at the movie, Bakura shook his head. "No, not really."

"Fine, put it in then." Ryou said.

Grinning, Bakura opened the dvd player and placed the dvd inside. "We haven't watched this one for a few weeks anyways."

"Bakura, we watched 'The ring' a few days ago, because you were nervous about school and couldn't sleep." Ryou said. "After it was done, you slept like a baby, and I couldn't sleep at all."

"Please. The movie is funny, not scary." Bakura said, sitting back down.

"Glad, you see it like that." Ryou answered. "I wonder what Yugi is doing right now?"

"Most likely sleeping, it's ten o'clock, past his bed time." Bakura chuckled, a pillow then hit the side of his head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"For being rude about Yugi" Ryou said.

"Fine, I dare you to call him, and I bet you anything that he's sleeping." Bakura said, throwing the phone at Ryou.

Catching the phone, Ryou dialed up Yugi's place. "Hey Yami." He finally said. "Is Yugi there? No, oh alright thanks. Sure, no problem. Right, Bye Yami."

"Well?" Bakura asked as Ryou hung the phone up.

"He's sleeping, but only because he got caught in the storm." Ryou quickly added. "Yami say"s he might have to cancel your guy's date too."

"Really!?' Bakura said, grinning away.

"Yes." Ryou nodded.

"Yay!" Bakura cheered, jumping up.

"He did add that he'd make it up thought." Ryou said, smirking as the spirt's face fell.

"Damn." Bakura said, sitting back down.

"Now, shut up and let's just watch this movie." Ryou said.

Turning around, Bakura shut the light off. "It's better in the dark." He said.

~*~*~*~*~

After leaving Ryoku and Ryou, Yami quickly walked home. He managed to get home just before the rain started to come down.

"Hello Yami." Mr. Motou smiled.

"Hello." Yami nodded. "Is Yugi back yet?"

"No, he hasn't come back yet." Mr.Motou answered

"Damn, that mean's he got caught in this." Yami said. "Well I'll go call Joey and see if Yugi is there."

"Alright." Mr. Motou nodded.

Going to the kitchen, Yami called up Joey. "Hey Joey, It's me Yami. Is Yugi still with you? No, how long ago did he leave? Alright, thank you Joey."

"So where is Yugi?"

"He's on his way here now. Left Joey's about two minutes ago." Yami told him.

"Oh good, but he's going to be freezing." Mr. Motou said.

"I'll go up and run a bath for him." Yami said, heading upstairs.

"And I'm going to start dinner." Mr. Motou said.

Yami turned the bathroom light on as he entered. Walking to the tub, he leaned down and turned the water on, making sure it was the right tempature he layed a few towel's down, grabbing one, he ran down the stairs as he heard Yugi come in.

"Grandpa, Yami. I'm home!" Yugi called out.

"Hello Yugi." Yami said, walking in and handing him the towel. "Oh Abiou, your soaking wet. Come on, I have the tub running for you."

"Thanks Yami." Yugi smiled, taking his jacket and shoes off with Yami's help, the two headed up stairs.

"What do you want to put on when your done your shower Yugi?" Yami asked.

"Oh, I'm just going to slip into my P.J's. Thank's Yami." Yugi said, going into the bathroom.

Heading to Yugi's room, Yami pulled out what Yugi wanted to wear. Hearing Yugi's grandpa call him from down stairs, he walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

"Oh, Yami. There you are, I need your help." Mr. Motou said.

"Sure thing, what can I help you with?" Yami asked.

"I need some help with the sandwhiches. Do you mind doing them?"

"No, I can handel it." Yami said, grabbing what he needed he started to make the sandwhiches. After he was done, he cut them and placed them on a plate, setting the plate down on the table. He helped Mr. Motou clean up. Five mintues later, Yugi came down and they all sat down to eat.

"How do you feel Yugi?"

"I feel kinda hot, and I think I may have caught a cold." Yugi told his grandpa.

"Let's see." Reaching over, Mr. Motou placed his hand on Yugi's forehead. "Oh dear, you have a fever." Getting up, he grabbed some pills from the counter. "Here Yugi. Take one of these, and after dinner I want you to go to bed."

"Aww, but Grandpa." Yugi whined.

"You have to go to school in two days, you don't want to miss anything do you?"

"No." Yugi sighed. "I don't."

"Good then, when were done Yami will take you up to bed and I will make you some hot tea."

"Alright grandpa." Yugi said, taking the last bit of his sandwhich.

"Good. Now I do believe the soup is done." Mr. Motou said.

"Oh, I'll get it." Yami said, getting up. Going to the stove, he turned it off, and brought the soup over.

"So boy's, how was your day?" Mr. Motou asked.

"It was good. The movie Ryou and I went to was dull so we left early and then we ran into Joey, Tea and Tristan and we decided to head to the pond. Where we bumped into Ryoku and Yami."

"Sound's good." Mr. Motou nodded. "Wait. Ryoku? Who's Ryoku?"

"Oh, we forgot to tell you about him." Yugi said, surprised. "I would have thought Yami would have told you everything about him."

"Well, no we didn't have time to talk when he walked in." Mr. Motou said. "So who is he?"

"Well, he's Ryou's twin brother." Yugi said.

"Really? Well that must have been intresting. I never heard Ryou mention a brother before."

"No, he never told us about it either." Yugi said. "But he just came to Japan from Britain a few day's ago." Yugi said.

"Oh, well I guess Ryou's pretty happy about that." Mr. Motou smiled. "So you were hanging out with him today Yami."

"Err, yes. Yes I was." Yami said, going red.

"Why are you blushing? I'm missing something aren't I?" Mr. Motou said, looking at Yami then at Yugi then back at Yami.

"Well, Yami here has a boyfriend now." Yugi smiled.

"Really? So you and Ryoku got together then." Mr. Motou smiled.

Smiling Yami nodded. "Yeah we did."

"Well good for you." Mr. Motou smiled, patting Yami on the back. "Oh, wait! Oh yes, I remember now. When Ryou and Tea came into the shop the other day, I thought there was someone else there I guess that was Ryoku then?"

"Yeah, that was him grandpa." Yugi nodded.

"Well, he's a quite boy. Just like Ryou I guess."

"Yes, but they have the differences." Yami said.

"Well you'll have to bring him over one time so I can meet him Yami." Mr. Motou smiled.

"I'll do that sir." Yami smiled.

"I'm done eating now grandpa." Yugi said.

"Alright, go on upstairs you two." Mr. Motou said. "I'll be there with tea soon."

Nodding the two boys got up and headed up stairs.

"Yami, I'm going to quickly brush my teeth, I'll meet you in my room." Yugi said.

"Alright." While walking to Yugi's room, Yami shuffled his duel deck. Entering Yugi's room, he turned the lamp on and opened the window, and pulled back the covers for Yugi.

"Thank's Yami." Yugi said, as he walked in.

"It's nothing, no get in." Yami said. Once Yugi got in, Yami pulled the cover's up. "Your grandpa will be here with the tea any second now."

"Okay." Yugi smiled. "This day must have been one of the best day's of your life."

Smiling, Yami looked out the window. "It's been one of the many great day's I've had over my life time."

"Did, you and Ryoku make any plan's?" Yugi asked.

"Well yes, but I may have to cancel on him." Yami said.

"Oh, well you don't have to because of me." Yugi said.

"No, I will stay here tomorrow to take care of you Yugi." Yami told him.

Walking in, Mr. Motou handed Yugi a cup. "There you go."

"Thank's grandpa." Yugi smiled.

Getting up, Yami headed to the door. "Good night Yugi, sleep well."

"Night Yami." Yugi said.

"Night Yugi, and I hope you feel better in the morning."

"Thanks grandpa." Yugi said.

Leaving Yugi's room, Mr. Motou and Yami headed to the kitchen.

"Do you want to wash or dry?" Mr. Motou asked.

"I'll wash." Yami said.

"Good, then I'll clear the table, and you can start on that."

A few hour's later, Yami was sitting in the den watching t.v. Yugi's grandpa, had gone up to bed not to long ago. Hearing the phone ring he reached over and answered it. "Hello, Yami speaking. No, I'm sorry Ryou. Yugi got caught in the storm, he's sleeping now. Can you tell Ryoku that I might have to cancel are date tomorrow. Thanks, tell him I'll make it up. Okay, bye Ryou." Hanging the phone up, Yami shut the t.v off and headed upstairs to get a good night's sleep.

Yeah, chapter 11 is done. I hope you all like this chapter! ^_^Until next time!