Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks for the reviews for chapter 11 everyone. I was really surprised at how long the chapter actually was. Now sadly this might end up being my last chapter for the next few weeks. But If I'm lucky it won't be, so now onto the fic!

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 12

The next morning, Bakura and Ryou sat in the kitchen argueing what to eat.

"I'm not even hungry, so why bother making anything." Bakura said.

"Well, for one I'm hungry and you need to eat something sooner or later." Ryou said.

"Whatever." Bakura said, as the phone started to ring.

"Bakura can you please get that." Ryou said, pulling thing's out of the pantry.

"Sure." Bakura said, going over and picking up the phone. "Hello, Ryoku speaking. Oh hello Yami. Yes I total understand. Yes." Bakura said nodding his head. "Oh, I'll ask Ryou."

"Ask me what?" Ryou said.

"If you and I want to go over to the game shop, It seem's Yugi is still sick." Bakura said.

"Sure. Sound's good." Ryou said, turning back to what he was doing.

"Sure, Ryou and I would love to come over." Bakura said. "What time should we come then? Alright, well see you guy's in an hour. Yep, bye. Love you too." With a sigh, Bakura hung up the phone.

"Love you too?" Ryou repeated, a huge grin on his face.

"Well I had to say it back, even if i didn't mean it." Bakura said, going red.

"Right." Ryou nodded. "I believe you."

"You better." Bakura growled, turning to leave the kitchen. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Ryou asked.

"To change." Bakura told him, before running to his room. The second he entered his room, Bakura threw off what he was wearing and headed to his closet. He then picked a tight pair of jean's, and his black and red shirt. Quickly throwing them on, he headed back to the kitchen.

"Oh, nice choice." Ryou nodded. "Since when did you care what you were wearing?"

"Just now, I want to look good." Bakura answered, sitting down at the table, he quickly change the subject. "What's for breakfeast?"

"Omolet and toast." Ryou told him, placing the plates down.

"Mmm, looks and smell's great." Bakura smiled.

"Thank you." Ryou said, taking a bite. "It taste's good as well."

"That it does." Bakura said, taking another bite. "You know, I really need to learn how to cook soon."

"Are you kidding?" Ryou asked.

"Well, no. There's two of us here, I don't see why you should be stuck doing all the cooking and such."

"Great, I'll teach you really soon then." Ryou smiled.

"Okay." Bakura said, smiling back.

"So do you really love him or are you just saying that?" Ryou asked quickly.

"Hey." Bakura protested. "Where did that come from?"

"I'm curious, now answer. Either it's yes you love him or no you don't." Ryou said.

"Ahh, well I'm not really sure." Bakura said.

"It's alright If you love him Bakura, beside's you two look cute together." Ryou answered.

"Well, even If I do love him. I can't because I want his puzzle." Bakura said.

"Oh Bakura." Ryou sighed, shaking his head.

"I'll do the dishes." Bakura said, gathering the plates.

"Alright." Ryou nodded. 'Oh Bakura. You do love Yami more then you realise, I wonder when the time come's will you beable to take the puzzle from Yami? Well time will tell.'

"Hey Ryou, where is that sponge thingy?" Bakura asked.

"It's under the sink Bakura." Ryou said, getting up.

"Oh, thanks." Bakura said, bending over and grabbing it.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get ready alright." Ryou said.

"Okay." Bakura nodded.

Sighing, Ryou turned and head upstairs. 'And what will happen when Yami discouver's who Ryoku really is? Will he have the heart to toss him away? Or will the two finally realize they love each other and the whole Pharaoh, Tomb robber fight can end. Oh, but I can't keep this to myself. Bakura will kill me if he find's out. But I have to tell Yugi, he'll understand. I hope.'

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Ryou and Bakura were heading toward's the game shop.

"We still need to find out how Yami and I got are own bodies." Bakura said quietly.

"I know, I know." Ryou sighed. "So far we haven't found anything, but my dad is calling me next weekend, I'll ask him then. Okay?"

"Alright, work's for me." Bakura said. "Oh there's the game shop."

"Yeah." Ryou nodded. Entering the game shop they were quickly greated by Yugi's grandpa.

"Hello you two." Mr. Motou smiled.

"Hello Mr. Motou." Ryou smiled. "Ryoku I'd like you to meet, Mr. Motou, Yugi's grandpa. Mr. Motou this is my twin brother Ryoku."

"How do you do sir." Ryoku smiled.

"Oh I'm great." Mr. Motou smiled. "And yourself?"

"Never been better." Ryoku said.

"Yes, I've heard so much about you from Yami last night." Mr. Motou said, then turning around he called out. "Yami your guest's have arrived."

"Thank you." Ryou smiled.

All of a sudden Yami came into the game shop. "Hey guy's." He smiled. Then he quickly ran up to Ryoku and gave him a hug. "Hey Ryoku."

"Hey Yami." Ryoku smiled, hugging Yami back.

"Come with me you two." He said, grabbing Ryoku's hand. "Talk to you later Mr. Motou."

"Yes, see you kids later. Nice meeting you Ryoku." Mr. Motou smiled.

"Yes, same here." Ryoku smiled, before he was pulled away.

"Yugi woke up a little while after I called you two. He's very happy you could come over." Yami smiled.

"Yes." Ryou nodded. "How is Yugi doing?"

"He's a little better today, his fever is still there." Yami said. "But he should be fine for school tomorrow."

"Well that's good to hear." Ryou smiled.

"It is." Yami nodded, stopping he knocked on a door. "Yugi, there's people here to see you."

"Oh come in." Yugi said, from the other side of the door.

Opening the door, Yami entered with Ryoku and Ryou. "Hello abiou."

"Hey Yugi." Ryou smiled, walking up to Yugi he leaned down and hugged him.

"Hey Ryou." Yugi smiled, hugging him back. Looking past Ryou he smiled seeing Yami and Ryoku holding hand's. "Hello Ryoku."

"Hi Yugi." Ryoku smiled, walking up to him. "How are you feeling today?"

"Oh I feel much better, thank you." Yugi smiled.

"That's good to hear." Ryoku said.

"Hey would the two of you mind if we went for a walk?" Yami asked.

"No, go ahead. I'm sure Ryou won't mind looking after me for awhile." Yugi said.

"Of course I wouldn't mind." Ryou smiled, getting up he pushed the two out the door. "Go and enjoy yourself's, Yugi is in great hand's."

"Okay, thank's Ryou." Yami smiled.

"No problem." Ryou smiled back.

"See you two later." Ryoku said as he and Yami disapeared around the corner.

Smiling, Ryou went and sat in the chair by Yugi's bed.

"Those two are so cute together." Yugi smiled. "I'm so glad that they got together, I was worried Yami would never find anyone."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Ryou smiled slightly. "Yugi there's something I have to tell you. I've holding a secret that I didn't want anyone to know, because I was afraid at what might happen."

A frown crossed Yugi's face and he pushed himself up. "What is it Ryou? Is the spirt of the ring back or something?"

"Well..." Ryou said slowly. "What I tell you next, you must promise me you won't tell another soul. Not even Yami."

"Alright, I promise I won't tell a soul. Now what is it?" Yugi asked.

"Well, the Spirt of the ring, or Bakura. Seeing that's his name." Ryou started. "Is back, but not as you think."

Yugi's mouth dropped open slightly. "Wait are you saying that..."

"Ryoku is Bakura?" Ryou suggested.

Yugi nodded slightly.

"Yes. That's what I'm saying." Ryou said, sitting back waiting to see what Yugi would say.

Yes! Another chapter is done! ^_^ Sorry it's so short but I have to go some where now. Till the next chapter!