Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank's for the review's all! Thankfully I did have time to do this chapter, and the reason why I won't be updating as often for a little while now, is because my parent's just told me that we were moving. I freaked at first, but luckly I'm just moving closer to my friends! ^_^ Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 13

Yugi's mouth dropped open slightly. "Wait are you saying that..."

"Ryoku is Bakura?" Ryou suggested.

Yugi nodded slightly.

"Yes. That's what I'm saying." Ryou said, sitting back waiting to see what Yugi would say.

"But how? That doesn't seem possible. Ryoku is so nice." Yugi stuttered out.

"I know, Bakura has changed alot since you guy's last saw him." Ryou said smiling.

"Wow. Well, I don't know what to say. Why didn't you just tell us that it was Bakura?" Yugi asked.

"Are you kidding? Yami would have sent him off to the shadow realm faster then, the fastest thing." Ryou said. "Bakura hate's the shadow realm, actually he fear's it, but don't let him know I told you that."

"I won't." Yugi nodded. "So what's up? Does Bakura really like Yami or is he doing it for the puzzle?"

"Well, Bakura say's that he's doing it for the puzzle, but I can tell that he does truly love Yami. I really doubt when the time come's that Bakura will be able to take the puzzle."

"Well at least he actually love's Yami." Yugi smiled. "Maybe it will end the fight that's alway's going on between them."

"That's what I was hoping for." Ryou smiled.

"Alright, I won't tell anyone." Yugi smiled. "Beside's you said that Bakura is a nic guy now and I believe you."

"Great!" Ryou said, jumping up and hugging Yugi. "Thank's so much."

"No problem." Yugi said, hugging Ryou back. "Wow, so how long had Bakura been back?"

"Well, he's been back since the tournament." Ryou said.

"Really? All this time." Yugi said amazed. "What made you bring him to school then?"

"Well, Bakura was always saying that he wanted to learn more, and plus he was bored and you know how ennoying a 5000 year old spirt can get when he's bored." Ryou said.

"Do I ever." Yugi nodded. "So that explian's the book's then, because Yami told me you two were looking up on how a spirt can get there own body without the need of a host. That really confused me, but it all make's sense now."

"Yeah. Bakura and I haven't found anything yet, but were going to talk to my dad this weekend." Ryou said. "Hopefully he can help us out."

"Yeah, that's a really good idea." Yugi nodded.

"I'm glad your not mad at me." Ryou said.

"I couldn't be mad at you, your too good of a friend, and you were trying to protect your bro.. I mean Yami. I must say that you two really pulled the twin thing off. I was completely fooled."

"I know, I didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, but Bakura and I did." Ryou said.

"Yes." Yugi nodded. "Except, Yami does know that Bakura is back. Just not in the form of a body, he think's Bakura is using you as a host again. What are you going to do about that?"

"Well, I'm going to pretend that Bakura has taken over me." Ryou said.

"But what happen's if Yami send's you to the shadow realm?" Yugi asked.

"Well, Bakura or Ryoku will alway's be near by, and he can stop me from going to the shadow realm and make it look like the spirt did go to the shadow realm and I'm fine and dandy."

"Wow, that's a really good plan. So I guess that's what happened in the alley, Ryoku got pissed and sent everyone to the shadow realm."

"Yes, using my ring because he left his at home. Quite foolish if you ask me. I thought it was over right there and then."

"Yes, It did come pretty close." Yugi nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Ryoku, where do you want to walk?" Yami asked.

Looking down both way's of the sidewalk, Ryoku pointed left. "This way, and let's run quickly."

"Why?" Yami asked, puzzled as Ryoku started to drag him away from the shop.

"Tea's coming, now don't get me wrong she's a nice girl and all, just slightly annoying at time's." Ryoku said.

"Oh. I see what you mean." Yami said, picking his pace up. "Hey do you want to head to the mall? It's down this way."

"The mall?" Ryoku said puzzled.

"Yeah, have you been to the mall in Japan yet?" Yami asked.

"Err, no. I don't think I've ever been in a mall before." Ryoku said.

"You haven't?" Yami said, in surprise. "Wow, then let's go then."

"Alright." Ryoku smiled.

Soon, the two of them made it to the mall. "So where should we go first?" Yami asked.

"I'm not sure." Ryoku said. "Do you have a favourite store here?"

"Yes, I have two of them." Yami nodded.

"Cool, then well check those two store's out first." Ryoku smiled.

"Great, you'll enjoy looking at these stores." Yami said, pulling Ryoku over to a moving stairway.

"What the hell is that?!" Ryoku said, jumping away from it.

"It's only a escalator." Yami said.

"A what?" Ryoku asked.

"An escalator is a moving staircase that takes you down to lower level's or up to higher levels." Yami said. "But don't worry about it, It can't hurt you. It's not alive or anything."

"I'm not worried about it." Ryoku said. "I was just being carefull that's all."

"I guess they didn't let you out much in Britian." Yami said.

"Got that right." Ryoku nodded, taking a small step forward he looked down the escalator. "So, how do you get on if it's moving?"

"Well, It doesn't stop, so you just jump on at the right time." Yami said, taking Ryoku's hand. "You ready?"

Ryoku nodded slightly. "Of course."

"Then let's go." Yami said, stepping onto the escalator, he pulled Ryoku with him and soon they were on there way down. "See that wasn't too hard was it?"

"No, It wasn't." Ryoku said. "It was quite fun actually."

Yami laughed slightly. "I remember when I first came to the mall. I being from Egypt 5000 year's ago was totally blown away. I had never seen anything like it before, it's bigger then my place was."

"I guess a mall would be quite a shoker to any old spirt." Ryoku nodded.

"Yep." Yami nodded. "Oh, here's my favourite store."

Turning around, Ryoku's mouth dropped open as he was faceing a leather store. 'Go figure' Taking a step closer, Ryoku looked inside. "So, you used to be the Pharaoh of Egypt, and your into leather?"

"Yeah, I'm also gay. So it really add's it up." Yami said, as they entered the store.

"Oh, true." Ryoku nodded.

"Oh, Ryoku look at this." Yami said, pointing to a pair of black leather pant's and a black tank top. Grabbing it, he shoved it into Ryoku's arm's. "You have to try that on."

"Okay." Ryoku said, holding onto the item's.

"You wore leather pant's the other day, is that the only pair you own?" Yami asked, dragging Ryoku to a change room.

"Yeah, it it." Ryoku nodded, just before he was shoved into a changing room. A few minutes later, Ryoku stepped out of the change room. "So, how does it look?" He asked Yami.

"Wow, you look hot." Yami grinned. "Were so getting that for you."

"Okay, thanks." Ryoku said, his cheeks going a light pink. He quickly changed back in to what he already had on as Yami paided for the clothing.

"So, are you hungry? The food court isn't far from here." Yami said, as the exited the store.

"Yeah, I'm starved. Even thought I ate only like an hour or so ago." Ryoku said.

"I haven't eaten anything yet." Yami said. "I kinda forgot to."

"Forgot to? That's not good. Come let's get something to eat." Ryoku said.

"Hey what's your favourite milkshake flavour?" Yami asked.

"Strawberry. Why?" Ryoku asked.

"Just so I know which one to get us to share." Yami smiled.

"Oh, sounds good." Ryoku smiled back, leaning over he kissed Yami.

Grinning, the two entered the food court.

Hehe, that's all I'm writting today! Well I hope you liked it. I'm not really sure if they have escalator's in Japan or not. But I know they have them in Canada, I remember how freaked out I was when I first saw one, but I was just a stupid little kid who didn't know any better. Well, hopefully another chapter can be put up soon after this.