Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank you for the review's everyone! Luckly, I was able to do more chapter's so if my weekend goes well, chapter 15 will be up soon. And yeah, Yugi took the fact that Bakura was back pretty well. But he usually does, doesn't he?

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 14

When Ryoku and Yami came back to the game shop the found Joey, Tea and Tristan there as well.

"Hey Yami." Yugi smiled.

"Hello Yugi." Yami smiled.

"Did you two have a good time?" Ryou asked.

"We sure did." Ryoku nodded. "We went to the mall."

"You what!" Ryou said. "You took him to the mall!!"

Yugi giggled softly, seeing that he was the only one beside's Ryoku who knew why Ryou was acting like that.

"Yes." Yami nodded.

"We had fun." Ryoku nodded. "And escalators are funny thing's aren't they?"

Ryou slapped his face. "Come on Ryoku we have to get home now."

Ryoku quickly pouted. "Do I have to. I want to stay with my Yami."

"Yes. You can see Yami tomorrow, but we still have homework to do." Ryou said.

"Poo, your no fun." Ryoku frowned.

"Yes. Bye guy's, hope you feel better soon Yugi." Ryou said, as he left the room.

"See ya guy's tomorrow, get better Yugi." Ryoku said, leaning over he kissed Yami on the lip's. "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow. Thank's for the great afternoon."

Smiling, Yami kissed him back. "Your welcome and I'll see you tomorrow."

Smiling, Ryoku ran out of the room and down the stairs after Ryou. "Hey wait up!" He shouted.

"Sorry Ryoku." Ryou said, slowing down. "So what was it like seeing your first mall?"

"It was great! I've never seen anything so huge before." Ryoku smiled. "You should have seen the outfit Yami bought me."

"Oh? Well show me when we get home, alright." Ryou said. "Goodbye Mr. Motou."

"Goodbye you two, have a nice evening." Mr. Motou smiled.

"You too sir." Ryoku smiled. "So, how was your afternoon?"

"Oh, it was alright." Ryou said, fiddling with a piece of his hair.

"You and Yugi talk about anything intresting?" Ryoku asked.

"No!" Ryou said out. "You know, we just talked about you and Yami. You know Ryoku and Yami of course."

"Okay." Ryoku said slowly, giving Ryou an odd look. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Ryou quickly asked.

"Your just really jumpy." Ryoku said.

"Oh, well.... I'm fine." Ryou said.

"I know, something is up. I will figure it out." Ryoku told him.

"Heh, you do that. Race you home." Ryou said, as he started to run.

"Hey no fair! Cheat, you got a head start!" Ryoku protested.

"And your faster then me!" Ryou pointed out.

"Oh, true." Ryoku nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone looked at Yami as he still stood there, fifteen minutes after Ryoku left with a stupid smile on his face.

"How long do you suppose he could stand there like that?" Joey asked, as he slowly circled Yami.

"Who know's." Tristan shrugged.

"He and Ryoku do make a pretty cute couple." Tea said smiling.

"Yes, they do." Yugi nodded. 'I still can't get over the fact that Ryoku is really Bakura. Then again, it's does make a little sense. I mean, Ryoku is really the dark side of Ryou. But he's so different, If It came out of anyone's mouth but Ryou's I wouldn't believe it.'

"Hey, Yami. Welcome back to the real world." Tristan said.

"Huh? Oh sorry guy's." Yami blushed. "Guess I kinda spaced out for a little while."

"A little while, he saw's. Yeah right." Joey said. "Try fifteen minutes."

"Oh, opps." Yami said. "Well I'm going to go down and start on dinner."

"Yeah, I have to go home now Yugi." Tea said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Bye Tea." Yugi waved.

"See you tomorrow Yug." Joey said, following Tea.

"Bye Yugi." Tristan said, following.

Once Yugi was alone again, he went back to his thought's. 'Well, I really hope Ryou is right about Bakura. Because if he does try and take the puzzle, Yami will have to stop him. Then once he's done that, he'll realise after word's that Bakura was Ryoku all along! I can't let that happen. I know Ryou won't.'

I'm sooooo sorry that this chapter is so short! I promise to make it up to you guys. I really will. But even if a chapter is short, it's better then nothing. Anyways, I've been thinking of something... Would Yugi and Ryou make a good couple? You tell me! Thanks for reading