Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey all! Thanks for the reviews for the last chapter. Wow, 90 reviews. I really don't know what to say, thanks to all my reviewer's. I'm so glad that all of you like this story. ^_^ Now, I've been doing some thinking, there might end up being some Yugi/Ryou in this story as well. We shall wait and see and I will think about it.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 15

Ryoku yawned as he slumped down in his chair next to Yami the next. "Good morning." He said, as he yawned again.

Yami chuckled slightly. "Good morning to you too. A bit tired I see. Why is that?"

Moaning, Ryoku reached behind him and pulled something out of his bag. "This math homework we got. I don't understand it at all, and Ryou had fallen asleep doing his work so I didn't want to bug him."

"Oh, well let me take a look." Yami said, reaching over for the paper's.

"Thank's." Ryoku said, handing the paper's over.

Ryou smiled, as he came into the room. "Is this seat taking?"

"Hey Ryou." Yugi smiled. "No, free seat."

"Thanks." Ryou said, sitting down. "How do you feel today?"

"Much better thank you." Yugi smiled. "So you fell asleep while doing homework?"

"No, I was faking it." Ryou answered.

"Why?" Yugi asked puzzled.

Ryou pulled out his un-finshed math work. "Because I didn't understand the math myself. So I really couldn't help Ryoku."

"Good point." Yugi nodded. "Here, hand it over. Seeing that my Yami is helping your's, I can help you."

"Oh, thank's Yugi." Ryou said.

"No problem." Yugi smiled back.

Five mintues later, a iditical shout was heard. "What! That's so simple!"

Everyone turned to look at where the two twin's where sitting. Ryou and Ryoku glanced at each other and started to laugh.

"Are those two alright?" The teacher asked, as she entered the room

"There fine ma'ma." Yugi smiled.

"Okay then." The teacher nodded, turning back to start the lesson.

Sending Ryou one last smile, Ryoku turned around to face the front of the room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hour's later, Ryou and Yugi were heading to the lunch room. When they arrived there, both of them weren't really surprised that Yami and Ryoku weren't there.

"I wonder where they are." Yugi said, as he sat down beside Joey.

"Who?" Joey asked.

"My brother and Yami." Ryou said, taking his place next to Yugi.

"I think I saw those two head outside when the bell went." Tristan said.

"Yeah, they told me that they'd catch up with us later." Tea nodded.

"Well that's alright." Yugi smiled.

"So how was everyone's morning so far?" Ryou asked.

"Well Joey and Tristan got in trouble again, so there stuck here after school." Tea told them.

"Oh dear, what did you two do this time?" Yugi asked.

"Well, were slightly late by a few minutes." Joey started.

"We both forgot to do are homework." Tristan added.

"Then we came to class un-prepared." Joey finshed off.

"Oh, my." Ryou said. "How could you be late for class thought?"

"Well it was because we couldn't find are homework." Tristan said.

Yugi coughed slightly, trying not to laugh. "Well that's too bad."

"Yeah." Ryou nodded in agreement.

"I know." Joey sighed. "Now we have to stay after school and clean all the floor's."

"Well, I'm sure you'll two have fun doing that." Tea smiled.

"Yeah right." Tristan mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Ryoku, let's the two of us go outside and eat by ourself's." Yami said, grabbing the other boy's hand.

"Sound's like a good idea Yami." Ryoku smiled back.

"Great." Yami smiled. "Oh hey, Tea!"

"Hey Yami, Ryoku." Tea smiled.

Ryoku muttered a small greeting before turning back to his locker.

"Hey Tea, Ryoku and I are going to go eat outside, we'll join you and the other's later. Okay." Yami said.

"Okay, I'll let them know. See you two later." Tea said, heading off.

"You ready to go?" Yami asked.

"Yes." Ryoku nodded.

Smiling, Yami lead Ryoku to the tree that they had been sitting under a few day's ago.

Sitting down the pulled out their lunches. "Ryou need's to get off this eat healthy thing he's pushing." Ryoku said with a frown ."I'm a growing boy not a growing vegitable."

Yami laughed at this. "Of course you aren't love. Here we can trade sandwhich's." Yami said, handing his to Ryoku.

"Oh, okay." Smiling, Ryoku traded with him. "Thank's Yami."

"No problem." Yami smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A half an hour later they joined up with the other five, and they went to the libary and had a few duel monster game's.

"Hey Ryoku." Joey said, just before they were about to leave.

"Yes Joey?" He asked as he turned around.

"Do you know how to play duel monster's?" Joey asked.

"Well, yes I know a little bit." Ryoku said. "But I'm not that good."

"Oh, well all of us can teach you a bit and then maybe you and I can have a duel." Joey suggested.

"That sound's like a great idea Joey." Ryoku smiled. "How does Sunday work for you?"

"Sound's good." Joey nodded.

"Yeah, you guy's can all come to our place on sunday if you'd like." Ryou said.

"Yeah, that be a great idea." Yugi smiled.

"Yes it does." Tea nodded as the bell went. "Well I have to go now, see you guy's later."

Soon everyone was heading back to finsh the rest of their afternoon.

Yay *claps* New chapter ^_^ But I really hate doing the school part's, it's kinda hard to do. So I've been reading through the reviews and most of you want to see Yugi/Ryou happening here. Well you might just get your wish. Till next time!