Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Question shall be asked ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16

Questions shall be asked

When the bell rang signaling that the students could go to their next hour classes and have a ten-minute break. JM and we're the last ones out of the class next to Seto he seemed to be waiting on something or someone I really didn't give it much thought as I head to my locker to get my English books.

"Akira?" I heard from behind me.

'Seto?' I thought since lately he has been the only one that called me Akira but now and then he would call me AJ.

"Yeah." I said turning around to face the person who called my name.

When I turned around I was surprise to see Hyotaru and not Seto like I had originally thought. 'I don't want to talk to you' I thought as I turned back around to shut my locker door. When I turned back around Hyotaru was up against a wall with… Seto Kaiba!

"Seto?!" I asked as I looked at him and Hyotaru.

Seto didn't answer me but Hyotaru seemed to be amused by Seto's action was since he was actusually smirking at the young CEO of KaibaCorp.

"Aren't you going to listen to your girl?" Hyotaru asked Kaiba.

Kaiba glared at him but released him and turned around to look at me with almost a hint of guilt for what he had done.

"Seto we need to talk." I said as I grabbed Seto's hand and drug him to the Senior courtyard.

"What's up with you lately?" I asked as I leaned against a tree.

"Meaning?" Seto asked.

"I mean with you all of a sudden the protectiveness." I said more than asked looking up at him.

Seto sighed he had to tell her something anything to get her not to hate him for all the shit he's been pulling lately just because he's to damn stubborn to tell AJ how he feels about her so he did the only thing he could think of at the time, so he stepped closer to AJ putting his hands above her shoulders and leaned in close to her.

"Your mine." Seto said as he kissed her gently on the lips.

I didn't have time to protest that statement before Seto's lips claimed mine in a very gently kiss. When Seto pulled away finally I was staring at him as if he had grown two heads and sprouted wings of a bird.

"What?!" I finally asked.

"Your mine." Seto said again this time in her ear.

"I'm yours? Since when?" I asked not really minding the idea of being Seto Kaiba's girl.

"Since now." Seto said kissing her on the lips again before she could say anything.

Again I didn't or want to protest to the gently yet hungry kisses my now boyfriend Seto Kaiba, at least I think, was gladly giving me in the Senior courtyard. But unknown to the two new lover they were being watched by Hyotaru who was already plotting against them. 'I will win you over AJ just you wait you will be mine soon enough' Hyotaru thought as he headed to his Math class.

End Chapter 16