Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Lose myself ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 17

Lose Myself

(Note: Song and Lyrics are by JC Chasez)

When Seto and I finally parted to breath I looked down at my watch which currently said that Seto and I were going to be late to our next hour classes mine being English his being Math.

"Oh my gosh!" I said pulling away from Seto.

"What?" Seto asked a little reluctant to release me.

"We're going to be late to class." I said slightly panicked.

Seto didn't say anything to me about him being worried about being late but then again he was an A+ student plus an honors student to boot. I pulled away fully from Seto and started to head to the door that led back inside to the school when Seto grabbed my arm firmly yet gently. I turned around to look at him but he wouldn't meet my gaze.

"Seto?" I asked gently touching his arm.

"AJ?" Seto said quietly.

"Yes." I said knowing something wasn't right.

"I'm sorry." Seto said taking my hand into his own.

"For what?" I asked slightly confused by the apology.

"For everything." Seto said plainly.

~*~ Yeah, yeah-yeah

She loves Daffodils, and
She keeps 'em on her window sill
When the wind blows her smell fills the room~*~

I looked at Seto like he'd gone crazy all over again. Seto was shaking ever so slightly and to say I wasn't worried was one of the biggest understatements of the year, because I was.

~*~ She dreams in color
But does she know that I love her?
I'm swimming in my abyss of insecure blue, yeah~*~

Seto continued to shake for what reason I was unsure but he was and his grip on my arm was becoming gentler with each shake his body did as he slumped to the ground.

~*~And I'm losing my head
And I can't get no sleep
(No sleep)
But if I reached out
(Reached out)
Would you reach out for me, yeah~*~

-Seto's pov-

I hadn't slept in over three days since I first meet AJ and I'm unsure as to why but still it's strange me of all people is having trouble with one girl that is completely unbelievable beautiful not to mention smart.

~*~ Knocked unconscious, walking on water
Cause I'm thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
And don't you know that love's intoxicating and I need the abuse
(Need the abuse)
Because I'm endlessly falling
And we're destiny calling what you're making me do
(Destiny calling what you're making me do)
It's all because I lose myself in you
All because I lose myself in you~*~

I think I've been thinking way to much able what it would be like to actusually date AJ but not that I am losing myself in her which is completely new for me yeah I've had girlfriends but I mean none as intoxicating as her.

~*~ I don't wanna be invisible
(Invisible)
I just wanna be compatible
Longing for something that can only be filled by you, yeah~*~

To tell you the truth I want to be compatible with her and not be invisible like I was at first in her eyes. I know for a fact or at least I'm pretty sure that I'm falling in love with her and in away I think she's the only one who can feel the void that's been empty for far to long.

~*~ Cause I'm fighting with my confidence
(Confidence)
Build up my courage, give myself a chance
Because the only thing I think about is you
~*~

Just recently I've been fighting with my own confidence trying desperately to find the courage and give myself a fighting chance to be happy with someone other than Mokuba.

~*~Do you know that I'm here?
Do I even exist?
I'd dance on velvet skies
For just the thought of one kiss, yeah~*~

I always wanted to ask AJ if she even knew I existed that is before she became a foreign exchange student or if itwas just the velvet skies that bought her into my life that at one time was well reasonable none exist until she became part of my life even if she never knew until now that she belonged to me and no one else.

~*~Knocked unconscious, walking on water
Cause I'm thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
And don't you know that love's intoxicating and I need the abuse
(Need the abuse)
Because I'm endlessly falling
And we're destiny calling what you're making me do
(Destiny calling what you're making me do)
It's all because I lose myself in you
All because I lose myself in you~*~

Some times I feel I've been knocked unconscious when I'm thinking of her because to tell you the truth I'm endlessly falling into her blue-green eyes that are looking at me with so much concern in them because she is worried about me and to think I thought she was a mutt like Joey at first all because I kissed her last Friday night when I took her home.

~*~ I see the beauty in your strength, baby
And you fight to keep it in you, yea
But I break down your walls
(Break down your walls)
With my army of love
(Army of love)~*~

I realized when I first met her that she was different and that she put up a wall around her heart or at least that what I assumed when she was slightly grumpy towards me when she and I first met but now I think I'm able to actusually break down her walls and prove to her that I do… Love her.

~*~ Take a journey through my heart
It's a test of fate
(Test of fate)
As we hold each other close our spirits gravitate
(Gravitate)
Let's drift into forever
As our boundaries melt away~*~

I look up into her eyes and I realize she's saying something to me but not with her words but with her eyes almost like she's trying to take a journey through my heart and actusually desperately trying to figure out if she should even try to test fate. That's when I yank her down into my embrace and hold her tightly against my chest as she her self starts to tremble against me.

~*~ Thinking of you, thinking of you, thinking of you
Oh...~*~

When she finally lets her feelings go I my self actusually start to let all of my pint up emotions fall freely in front of her and not even Mokuba as seen me cry and if he has he's never told me. It's all because AJ is constantly on my mind when I'm awake when I'm a sleep.

~*~ I found myself intoxicated by this drug
Sent to my knees cause I'm addicted to your love
All because I lose myself in you
All because I lose myself in you~*~

When AJ stops trembling I kiss the top of her head affectingly before I put my long slinder finger under her chin so I can look in to those oh so vivid eyes of hers.

~*~All because I lose, I lose myself in you
All because I lose myself in you~*~

"I'm losing myself in you." I tell her honestly as I kiss her gently.

~*~ If you share with me
Then I'll find you
And I'll meet you there,
Down in nowhere

If you share with me
Then I'll find you
And I'll meet you there,
Down in nowhere~*~

AJ smiles at me as we part slightly then she kisses me back just as gently.

"I'm also losing myself in you, too Seto Kaiba." AJ tells me as she kisses me again.

~*~ Baby my life is yours
Just open up the door
I can't believe I found you, yeah-yeah

'Cause if you share with me
Then I'll find you
And I'll meet you there,
Down in nowhere

Down in nowhere

Yeah-yeah, oh
Lose myself, yeah
Yeah...
Oh...~*~

I smile as we sand up from our postion on the group under the blooming sukura blossom tree holding hands as we enter the school building just as the bell for our second hour rings signaling that we are both late. I didn't care and apparently neither did she cause she never let go of my hand.

"My life is yours." AJ tells me as she kisses me on the cheek as she enters her second hour.

The teacher sees me and lets AJ slide for right now beings that I was with her and not some low life scum bag like Hyotaru.

End chapter 17