Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Drunk ❯ Kiss the Cook ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: …(points to word `disclaimer') That means I'm not the author of Yu-Gi-Oh. Instead, some nice guy with a talent for drawing owns it, and he's the creator.
Btw, characters will be OOC. I guarantee it. Mild language! This is going to end more humor than fluff…I dunno yet. Bakura are a couple for this fic…maybe. Shonen-ai will be in this…not as much if you think of Ryou as drunk.
OK! Here's the summary: Ryou got drunk, and now he's suffering the side affects. He finds himself doing something strange, and jumps to a wrong conclusion. (And remember, I'm making him act drunk. Don't like it…. deal. I can't write a normal Ryou! (Sobs)) And…this is a happier drunk Ryou, because he's trying to get rid of his hangover.

Ryou blinked his eyes before finding he couldn't concentrate. Bile rose in his throat and he rushed to the bathroom…sadly, he never made it. The small hikari fell and- well…he released his stomach fluids on a very angry Bakura. Bakura glared at Ryou, grimacing at the condition of his brand new leather pants.
Ryou giggled, mumbling, “Hiya `Kura. Yu no wat? I'ma goin' to go to da baftroom soon…bot I cat find da potty.” (Translation: Hi Bakura. You know what? I'm going to go to the bathroom soon…but I can't find the potty.) Bakura backed away immediately from the albino.
He groaned. “Ry,” he said in his softest voice, “you'd better go to the bathroom before I kill you.” Ryou cocked his head to the side, white strands hanging everywhere. His tangled hair didn't cover his sad look, however. “Wy, `Kura? Ded Ryry do someting wong? Ryry did something wong, didun he? Ryry is so sowwy.” (Translation: Why, Bakura? Did Ryou do something wrong? Ryou did something wrong, didn't he? Ryou is sorry.)
Bakura twitched. “Ry…. did you just give yourself a nickname? Bleh…” He muttered, disgusted, “It's like you've digressed ten years.” Ryou sat on the ground, looking up at Bakura with large eyes. “'Kura…” Ryou moaned, his legs making him stand up. He started to do a funny looking dance.
Bakura raised an eyebrow. “What,” he muttered sarcastically, “you got to go pee or something?” Ryou nodded, in unison saying, “Ryry gots to go potty! Ryry gots to go potty! Ryry gots to go potty! Ryry gots to go potty! Ryry gots to go potty!” Bakura squinted at his hikari, trying to figure what the hell had replaced his hikari overnight.
After Ryou was- ahem, - relieved, he started stumbling down the hall, giggling like a maniac as he tripped and broke several things. When he finally got into the kitchen, he saw Bakura in an apron that said, `Kiss the cook.' So Ryou blinked before plopping a big hug on Bakura's waist, seeing as he had fallento the ground.
Bakura was too busy trying to figure out how Ryou worked the `Ra damned stove' to notice said hikari coming up. Reaction time: 0.2 seconds. He jumped into the air, shrieking at the top of his lungs. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! RA DAMN YOU ALL!”
Ryou looked at Bakura with lidded eyes…before starting to hiccup. “Wot's wong (hic) `Kura? Wos Ryry (hic) bad? Ryry onwy (hic) twied to do wot da (hic) apwom sayed. (Hic)” (Translation: What's wrong (hic) Bakura? Was Ryou (hic) bad? Ryou only (hic) tried to do what the (hic) apron said. (Hic))
Bakura blinked. What…? He looked down at the apron, to see it was in kanji. He glared, as if it would somehow change the letters to hieroglyphics. He growled. “What did you DO yadonushi?” Ryou blinked. And slowly (By the power of the authoress's typing) his speech became intelligible, but he was still drunk. (You'll know when he's not because he'll call Bakura Bakura again.)
“I'm sorry, `Kura,” he cried, “but I cannot accept your affections. Last night, when you took me, I was drunk. SO now though I would like to cry in pleasure from beneath you, I cannot.” …Bakura blinked. He quickly swapped his yadonushi over the head, effectively knocking him out. Bakura caught Ryou as he fell, bringing him up to his bed...but not before muttering, “Baka.”