Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Drunk ❯ Sober At Last ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: … (Glares word `disclaimer') Must I say it? I don't own this series, it belongs to someone else, and I'll never even be able to buy it off of him!
Btw, characters will be OOC. I guarantee it. Mild language! This is going to end more humor than fluff…I don't know yet. Bakura and Ryou are a couple for this fic…maybe. Shonen-ai will be in this…not as much if you think of Ryou as drunk.

Bakura groaned. His hikari was all over the place. He hadn't slept still all night. Bakura poked the twitching form of Ryou, snarling softly when the form grabbed his finger. Ryou put the finger in his mouth, and began to chew on it. He chewed the finger of his yami like a baby in its teething stage.
…Unfortunately, Ryou wasn't a baby, and he certainly didn't have only a few teeth. Why is this important, you ask? The reason is simple: Ryou had all 32 of his teeth. And he was chewing. On Bakura's finger. Still following me? No? Good.
So…with every bite, a wince was shown on Bakura's normally still face. Every bite was followed by a soft whimper by Ryou. Bakura frowned. Rubbing Ryou's strangely soft head, he heard a soft purring. And no pain in his finger. He examined his finger. Ryou had let it go. And he was purring.
Bakura grinned. Ryou liked that, did he? Well then- Bakura patted Ryou's hair, hearing a soft mewling in protest. Ryou nipped at Bakura's leg, wanting to be pampered once more. Bakura looked at the silver-haired hikari and smirked, walking out. The hikari stumbled, and fell out of bed, waking up.
Ryou grimaced at the sight of his clothes. What on earth-? What happened? Ryou recalled Malik handing strange tasting water to him and then- blank. He straightened his clothes, and brushed his teeth, heading to the kitchen of course. What he saw surprised him. A clean kitchen, Bakura cooking, and…no death whatsoever. Very odd. Bamboozling.
Bakura was in a “Kiss the Cook” apron which looked ridiculous on him. As he heard his hikari walking through the door, he said, “You're not trying to get a hug out of me are you hikari? You know I'd kill you if I wasn't so…attached.” Ryou froze. What…?
Bakura turned, expecting a drunken Ryou, a small smile on his face. However, once he saw Ryou, he blinked. “What have you been doing hikari? Last I saw, you were drunk out of your mind.” Ryou started. He hadn't thought Bakura would turn around.
“Well…I had a dream. A very strange dream.” Then he proceeded to tell Bakura exactly what had happened in the past forty-eight hours. And as if on cue, Bakura burst out laughing, nearly frightening Ryou out of his mind. “What in Ra's name do you think you're doing, baka? That dream is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! …Forget it…”
He mumbled the last part softly, but Ryou heard it anyway. “'Kay Bakura-sama.” Bakura blinked. “No more Bakura-sama, Ryou. Just Bakura.” “Okay…Bakura.” Bakura let out a small smile. “That's a good hikari. GO eat breakfast now.” Ryou blinked, looking around. “…What breakfast, Bakura?” Bakura nearly burst a lung. “Oh my Ra! My pancakes!” He ran into the kitchen, glad he could at least keep the last days' memories for himself.
After heroically saving his pancakes, he set them on two plates, four for his hikari, fifteen for himself. Bakura nodded, seeing nothing wrong with his creation. “Hikari! Breakfast's ready!” Ryou rushed into the room, pausing before grabbing the plate with more pancakes on it. “Hikari! That's mine!” “What, this?” “Yes! …Wait, don't put that in your mouth! Why are you putting it back on your plate if you already chewed it hikari? Eew, don't do that! Eat it, don't eat it, I don't care, just get out of my sight!”
“Yes…'Kura.” Ryou said teasingly. Bakura's eyes widened before running out of the room, screaming at the top of his lungs. “OH MY RA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH RYOU? DO YOU HATE ME RA? …Well, I know I wrecked your temples, yes, but COME ON! THIS ISN'T FAIR!”

I'm quite pleased with the results of this. R&R, please!