Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Meetings and Unmasking ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Or `Music of the Night' from `Phantom of the Opera' Everything else, however, is mine. Please R&R! `Aishiteru' is `I love you' in Japanese.

Fallen Angels

Chapter 13: Meetings and Unmasking

The next day, Yugi, Seto, Joey and Duke were dressed again in the black tuxes, masks and sashes. This time, however, they were going to be separated. Duke was going to meet `Sakura' at the Breakfast nook near the great hall. Joey was meeting `Diana' on the veranda near the pond in the backyard. Seto was going to see `Isis' in the library and Yugi was meeting with `Azalea' in the churchyard near the Palace chapel.

"Good luck, guys," chirped Joey.

"Good luck," they replied back.

At the Breakfast nook, Duke found `Sakura' waiting for him at the door. Like him, she was wearing the same outfit she was last night.

"Hi Gabriel," chimed `Sakura'.

"Hi Sakura," chirped Duke. Then he raised her hand and gave it a soft kiss. She smiled and they entered the nook.

"I was told by Wendy that we could take our masks off, today," said `Sakura'

"Ok," said Duke, "I think this whole mask thing is silly."

They took off their masks and saw each other's faces. Duke had recognized who `Sakura' was instantly. It was the girl he met at Seto's KC Grand Prix Tournament, Vivian Wong! Vivian was also stunned to see that the guy she was betrothed to was actually Duke Devin, creator and champion of Dungeon Dice Monsters!

"Vivian?!" squeaked Duke, "I don't believe it!"

"I remember you from Seto's tournament," said Vivian, "Duke Devlin, right?"

"Yeah," said Duke.

They were just staring at each other for a few minutes then, with a rush of memories; they held each other and started kissing passionately. Both of their hearts feeling the love they once knew in this realm and the fire that smoldered with it.

"I've missed you," breathed Vivian as they released the kiss.

"So have I," moaned Duke, "so have I."

On the Veranda, Joey had found `Diana' sitting at the table. Joey saw that, she too, was wearing the same dress she was wearing yesterday. She got up and walked over to him.

"Hello Verchiel," greeted `Diana' happily, "did you bring your deck?"

"Yeah!" piped Joey "but first, let's take our masks off. I'd like to see my opponents."

"I like your style," said `Diana'

The masks were taken off and much to Joey's surprise, `Diana' was his friend, Mai Valentine! Mai was in shock that `Verchiel' turned out to be none other than Joey Wheeler!

"It was you all this time!" they both squeaked.

They both were stunned but something started to happen. Joey and Mai had always liked each other but they were too stubborn to say a word. All of a sudden, past memories collided with the love they had already felt for one another as they held each other close and crushed each other's mouths with their lips.

"Aishiteru, Joey," said Mai after they broke the kiss.

"Aishiteru, Mai," whispered Joey, "forever."

In the library, Seto and `Isis' were sitting on one of the couches. `Isis' was also wearing her outfit from yesterday. A CD player was playing `Music of the Night' from `Phantom of the Opera'.

Seto stood up, held out his hand and asked, "Would you like to dance, Isis?"

`Isis' looked at him, smiled and said, "Alright" as she took his hand.

They danced to the beautiful music and when the song ended, they stopped and let go of each other.

"That was fun," said `Isis'.

"Yes it was," agreed Seto, "How about we take off our masks?"

"Sounds good," smiled `Isis'

They took off their masks and dropped them out of shock. Seto couldn't believe `Isis' was really Izshizu Ishtar! Izshizu was dumbfounded to learn that `Rapheal' was in fact, Seto Kaiba!

"Oh boy!" said Seto before their past memories returned, causing them to kiss and hold each other amorously. Both of them felt like a wave of hot love was coursing through their veins. They released their kiss and started to pant softly.

"I never thought we'd find each other," Izshizu whispered.

"I never want to lose you again," panted Seto, feverishly.

At the Churchyard, Yugi and found `Azalea' and she were wearing the same dress as yesterday. They kept walking around and holding hands. It was silent because both of them didn't know what to say to the other.

"I'm taking my mask off!" they both thought. They stopped, took off their masks, and their mouths dropped. `Azalea' turned out to be Yugi's long time friend and secret crush, Tea Gardner! Tea was stunned to learn that `Seraphim' was actually her shy, quiet friend Yugi Motou!

"T-Tea?!" Yugi stammered, staring at her in disbelief.

"Yugi," piped Tea, "You're the Emperor?!"

Both were equally shocked that they were marrying each other. After a few minutes, their memories returned as they fiery kissed and crushed each other to their bodies. Yugi had to be on tiptoes so he could reach Tea's lips better but it still worked. They released to breathe.

"I've always loved you, Yugi," smiled Tea.

"Tea," breathed Yugi, "I've dreamed of you all of my life."

Meanwhile, Yami, Michelle, and Wendy were in the Security room and they were watching EVERYTHING with the security cameras.

"Wow," was all Michelle could say about the four passionate love reunions they just saw.

"Love truly lives forever," smiled Wendy.

"I knew they would be happy to see each other," said Yami with a proud grin on his face.

"YAY!" yelled two voices.

"What was that?!" asked Michelle as she and the other turned around.

They looked all over the room when Yami found a small bundle of cloth things shaking. Yami picked the cloths up to find Mokuba and Noa hiding together under the rags!

"Sorry!" said Mokuba and Noa as the other three just laughed.

TBC! I might not be able to update this fic for a while but one other fic will be posted for X-mas! See ya!