Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Dating should come with a warning label ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yu-gi-oh!, The King and I, the `K-I-S-S-I-N-G' song, America's Sweethearts. I just own the story and the OC's! I'm hoping that when school ends, I'll have so many ideas to write about. Please R&R! Enjoy!

Fallen Angels

Chapter 14: Dating should come with a warning label.

A month had past and the new couples' just love being together. Joey and Mai usually ran off from their duties to make out in an assortment of closets. Duke and Vivian would paddle a small boat across the lake near the Palace. Seto and Izshizu would be almost always found in the library, reading romantic books together. While Yugi and Tea just would have picnics for every meal and having drinks by sharing one big glass with two straws.

One afternoon, Wendy called them all over to the Breakfast nook.

"Why did you summon us, Wendy?" asked Yugi, although most of his attention was on Tea.

"We're, that is the Government and I, all agreed to let you all have part of you Courtship period at Domino," smiled Wendy.

"Really," chirped Duke, excitedly. It had only been a month since the girls had seen Domino but the boys hadn't seen that city in almost a year. This was a real treat!

"Yes," said Wendy, "However, you will all be staying at the Embassy while you're there. It's actually King Yami you should all thank."

"The Pharaoh?" asked Izshizu.

"Yes," said Wendy, "The whole thing was his idea. He thought that things would be better for you all to date like you would if you were all still considered `common'."

They all packed their bags and used to portal to get to the Embassy. When they got there, the couples were all greeted by Yami, Michelle, Samantha, Solomon, Tristan, Serenity, Marik (the nice one), Odion, and Bakura (The nice one!) and, to everyone's surprise, Professor Hawkins with a tearful Rebecca.

"It's good to see you all," smiled Professor Hawkins as Rebecca started bawling at the sight of Yugi and Tea arm in arm.

"Hello," the couples replied but things were a bit uncomfortable with Rebecca crying her eyes out like that. Yugi, Tea, and Joey also noticed that she was carrying her bear again.

"What's wrong, Rebecca?" asked Joey.

"LIFE ISN'T FAIR!" wailed Rebecca as she clutched her teddy in an iron grip.

"Rebecca," warned Professor Hawkins, "Don't start with that again."

"Why is life unfair, Rebecca?" asked Izshizu, who didn't like seeing anyone so upset, especially children.

Before Professor Hawkins and Solomon could say that Rebecca was being silly, Rebecca started up with the waterworks a second time.

"BECAUSE," Rebecca cried, "YUGI'S GONNA MARRY TEA AND I WANTED TO BE MARRIED TO MY DARLING!!!" Rebecca practically choked out her name for Yugi while said boy was bright red with extreme embarrassment!

"What's going on?" asked Mai. Duke explained that about Rebecca's crush on Yugi and why she's having the fit.

"We're all very happy for your good news," said Professor Hawkins nervously as he nudged Rebecca,

"Aren't we, Rebecca?"

Rebecca nodded but she convinced no one. Everyone could see that the news of Yugi and Tea's engagement broke Rebecca's heart.

Two days later, the couples each decided on their own dates. These were certainly going to be nights to remember.

Each date was different. Duke took Vivian to the movies on classic movie night where they saw "The King and I." (AN: One of my favorite musicals ever!) Halfway through the movie, Duke and Vivian heard a giggling noise behind them. They didn't think too much of it at first, that is, until Duke felt something ICE COLD run down his spine!

"AHH! COLD!" Duke screamed as he bolted out of his seat, causing an ice cube to pop out of his shirt!

"An ice cube!" huffed Vivian, "now who would go and do something stupid like that!"

Vivian and Duke were pretty mad and wanted to find the jerk that thought putting people in shock was funny! They looked behind them and found Noa with cup filled with ice cubes and laughing hysterically! The vexed couple was quite embarrassed and dragged Noa, who was wearing a trench coat to hide his wings and still laughing, out of the theater.

"Noa! What are you doing here?!" yelled Duke, still exasperated about the ice cube down his back.

"Watching you two," shrugged Noa.

"We're going home!" raged Vivian. When Noa got into the limo they were using for the night, Duke and Vivian kissed and they assured each that Noa was going to get it when they got back to the Embassy!

Meanwhile, Joey and Mai were at the amusement park and they were riding in the tunnel of love. They were snuggling real close and started kissing when they heard,

"Joey and Mai sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First come love, then come marriage, THEN COME JOEY WITH A BABY CARRIAGE!"

Both Mai and Joey were so startled by the voice that the made to boat tip over and they got soaked! They walked out of the ride and found the security guards with Mokuba! Mokuba was holding a microphone that was attached to the speakers in the ride!

"MOKUBA!" yelled Mai, while both Joey's and her clothes looked like they had slime on them, "What was that for?!"

"I was bored," admitted Mokuba.

"You were bored," screamed Joey, "YOU'RE GONNA BE LUCKY IF ME AND MAI DON'T GET PNUEMONIA! GET IN THE CAR!"

Said car was the limo that Joey and Mai were using for that night. The driver gave Joey and Mai towels and they all drove off. Was Mokuba going to get it when they got back to the Embassy!

Seto and Izshizu were spending to night at Seto's old mansion watching movies in the living room. Wendy allowed them to do this, just as long as the came back before 12:30 am. It was eight fifteen and they decided to watch "America's Sweethearts" (AN: I love that movie!) or so they thought when they saw-

"A PORN MOVIE?!?" yelled Seto.

"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!" shrieked Izshizu as Seto ran to the DVD player to turn off the explicit film. They both looked at the case and it was for the movie the wanted to watch but the found the "America's Sweethearts" DVD in a clear DVD case. They both sat down wearily when they put both DVDS back into their proper cases.

After they sat down, they heard someone laughing so hard that they were shaking the couch Seto and Izshizu were sitting on!

They look behind the couch and found nothing. Then they realized the laughter was coming from under the couch! They lifted the couch and found-

"MARIK!" yelled Izshizu, "What are you doing here?!"

Marik was supposed to be back at the Embassy with Odion and Michelle. However, he found a way to sneak into the trunk of the limo and into the house!

"Why did you guys leave me behind?" asked Marik, still laughing but attempting to use the puppy eyes.

"Because," said Seto who, like his bride, was thoroughly exasperated, "This was a night meant for TWO, not THREE!"

"Why," asked Marik as he came out from under the couch.

"Just because Marik," sighed Izshizu, "Let's go back to the Embassy." She said to Seto, who agreed. The three of them got into the limo and while Marik thought about his `funny' joke, the vexed couple was plotting their revenge.

Meanwhile, Yugi and Tea had gone to a 50's- style restaurant where they were sharing a chocolate milkshake with two straws. They were gazing into each other's eyes and holding hands. Both of them were really happy that is until-

"HI!" chirped an all too-familiar voice.

They look into the booth on their left and Yugi almost choked of his shake! There was Rebecca, with her teddy, in the next booth! Rebecca smiled as she and her teddy got into Yugi and Tea's booth. She sat her teddy next to Tea, then she sat right on Yugi's lap! She snuggled Yugi as said boy was becoming incredibly humiliated and very uncomfortable while his brunette fiancée was ready to kill the little blonde girl in his lap!

"Rebecca," growled Tea, because Yugi was too embarrassed to move, "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing," said Rebecca slyly as she slid one of her hands down Yugi's back. Tea wanted to wring Rebecca's neck there and then for touching her fiancée and cuddling him in a very inappropriate manner! Yugi was just frozen as Rebecca cuddled him, in his opinion, in a very adult fashion. When he felt her hand squeezing his butt, THAT DID IT!!

"REBECCA!" screamed Yugi, who was bright red and couldn't take what she was doing any more, "GET OFF OF ME THIS INSTANT!"

Rebecca was stunned when she heard Yugi yelling at her. Her `darling', as she called him, never yelled at anyone! She jumped off his lap in a flash but still stood in front of the booth.

"Uh oh!" said Rebecca as she saw her Grandfather, Professor Hawkins and Solomon come running up to the booth.

"What's going on here?" asked Yugi, who was still bright pink from what happened.

"We brought Rebecca here for dinner," explained Solomon, "We didn't think that you two would be here."

Yugi and Tea understood because neither of the elderly gentlemen was there when the couples were telling Wendy about where they were having their dates.

"Yugi, you look flushed, are you all right?" asked Professor Hawkins as he saw Yugi looking like a cherry.

Yugi and Tea explained what happened and neither Professor Hawkins nor Solomon liked what they heard at all!

"Rebecca Jennifer Hawkins!" yelled Professor Hawkins, "Wait in the car and we'll talk about this when we get back to the hotel!"

Rebecca sulked out with her teddy and got into the car.

"Yugi, Tea, I am very sorry about this and I will find a suitable punishment for Rebecca," apologized Professor Hawkins.

"Are you two going to be okay?" asked Solomon, who was very sorry that his grandson and future granddaughter-in-law were humiliated like that.

"We'll be alright," assured Yugi with a small smile.

"Yeah," agreed Tea, "But I think Yugi and I will head back to the Embassy."

They all said their good byes and as Yugi and Tea left in the limo, they kissed and felt a lot better.

When Wendy found out what happened on the dates the next day, she was furious! Professor Hawkins assured Wendy that he would deal with Rebecca. When Seto found out about what Noa and Mokuba did last night, he wasn't too impressed! And Izshizu promised to deal with her younger brother, Marik.

As punishment for the stupid joke with the dirty movie, Izshizu forced Marik to clean the Embassy Stables for two weeks and banned him from ever touching dirty things again. Noa and Mokuba, because of what they did last night, were grounded from video games for a week and they had to take out all of the garbage from every room, every day, in the Embassy for the same week. All three of them had to write letter of apology to the couples the bothered last night.

Rebecca's punishment, however, was much more severe. Not only did her grandfather forbid her to leave her room in the hotel for three weeks except to sweep all of the Embassy's floors, and write Yugi and Tea a letter of apology. She also had to write, on Wendy's command, a formal letter of apology to the Staridian Court for improper behavior and conduct towards their Emperor!

All four of them felt very ashamed of what they did. They knew what they did last night was wrong and inexcusable. The couples forgave them and they all got along again. By the time the punishments were over, it was time for the couples to return to Staridium. They waved good bye, walked through the portal, and wondered what magic, romance, and stories were waiting around the bend.

TBC! Hope to get more out soon! I'm sorry about the "February" thing. But I don't know when I'll update next because I'm in College at the moment and it's hard to know when I have the free time. See ya!