Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Playtime at the Palace ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Or Goldilocks and the three bears. I only own the OC's and the story. I would really appreciate it if I could get more reviews for this or any of my other fanfics. This chapter of `Fallen Angels' is dedicated to my friend, Yugisgal16 (a former Fanfiction.net author and one of my best friends.) Thank you and enjoy!

Fallen Angels

Chapter 15: Playtime at the Palace

It had been at least a month since the dates at Domino and everyone was doing well. While the couples were taking care of their Royal and Noble duties, Rebecca, Noa, and Mokuba were out in the courtyard. It was a nice, sunny day and they were playing with one of the Palace Kuribohs and a Palace Watapon. The small creatures were very sweet and cute but the three children soon got bored.

"I wish Seto and the others could come play with us," sighed Mokuba as he sat next to a willow tree.

"They're all so busy with their duties that they can't play," said Noa as he floated, then sat next to his brother.

"And when it not their duties," said Rebecca, sadly as she sat with them, "they're all busy with their plans for the weddings."

This was quite true. Along with their duties, the four couples were also preparing for their weddings and honeymoons, which would both happen in another ten months. The three kids sighed and sat for a bit as the kuriboh and the watapon played tag.

Then, an idea struck Noa. He got up and the other two, along with the small monsters, looked at him.

"I've got an idea!" Noa chirped.

"What is it, Noa?" asked Mokuba.

"Let's put on a play for them!" said Noa with a smile, "They're all so busy, that they are unable to relax but, if we can put on a nice play, it'll help them have fun and relax."

"That's a great idea!" piped Rebecca, happily as she stood up, "We could probably come up with a great story!"

"OK!" cheered Mokuba, "Let's do it!"

They all got into a huddle, critters too, and starting planning out their play. When they decided on their play, they told Tristan, Serenity, and Marik (the good one). The three older teens, which had also missed the couples, wanted to help. They all even came up with a name for their group, `The lonely strolling players' because of how much the missed the couples. The six of them and the monsters were going to perform `Goldilocks and the Three bears'. Rebecca was Goldilocks, Noa was the narrator, Marik handled the props and sets, the creatures were extras, and as for Tristan, Serenity and Mokuba, they were the bears.

They all rehearsed and when they felt they were ready, it was about dinnertime. They asked for their dinner earlier so they all could just perform the show while the others ate.

Meanwhile, all four fatigued couples just couldn't wait to sit down to a nice, quiet dinner. When they got to the dining hall, they saw a poster next to the door.

"Dinner theater?" asked Mai as they looked at the poster.

" `The lonely strolling players presents `Goldilocks and the Three Bears'?'" read Tea out loud.

"I wonder what's going on?" asked Duke.

They all walked in and sat at the banquet table but the all noticed something. A makeshift stage in front of the table! Marik walked in front of the curtains, which were really big blankets hung from giant ladders, and bowed to the couples, who were all confused.

"Good Evening," smiled Marik, "and welcome to our production of `Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. We, The lonely strolling players, want you all to sit back, eat, and enjoy the show!" He bowed a second time and, with Odion's help, pulled back the `curtains' and lit up the stage. The couples all saw a painted background with a few house props being set up by a kuriboh and a watapon. The critters bowed, them left. Noa flew to a stool and sat on it with a book.

"Once upon a time," read Noa; "There were three bears. A Papa Bear, a Mama Bear, and a Baby Bear."

Mama and Papa Bear were Tristan and Serenity. The Baby Bear was Mokuba. All three `bears' had on brown gloves, painted noses, and bear ears with their normal clothes. Serenity was `stirring' an empty bowl while the guys sat. She then put the `porridge' into the big, medium, and little bowls.

"Oh dear!" said Serenity, "This porridge is too hot for any of us to eat right now."

"We should take a walk," said Tristan, "That'll give the porridge time to cool down."

"Okay," agreed Serenity and Mokuba.

"The bears decided to go for a walk to allow their breakfast to cool down," read Noa; "They thought that they would walk by the stream and get some berries and fish for dinner. The put on their hats and left."

Tristan put on a bowler hat, Serenity put on a fancy straw hat, and Mokuba put on a baseball cap. They walked off stage; the lights dimmed and things were rearranged by Marik and Odion. When the lights came back on, Rebecca, who had a blue ribbon in her hair, skipped around the stage.

"While the bears had left for their walk," read Noa; "A young girl named Goldilocks was passing through and she saw the house."

"I wonder who lives in this house?" asked Rebecca out loud. She `knocked' at the cloth door and found that no one was home. She entered the `house'.

As everything dark and rearranged, Noa read, "Seeing that no one was home, Goldilocks walked into the house of the Three Bears." The stage lit up with Rebecca near the bowls, and Noa continued reading; "She was soon in their kitchen and saw the three bowls of porridge. She tried some out of Papa Bear's bowl."

Rebecca tried the `porridge' out of the big bowl and yelped, "This porridge is too hot!"

"Goldilocks then tried the porridge out of Mama Bear's bowl," read Noa.

Rebecca tried the `porridge' in the medium bowl and pretended to `spit' it out! "EW!" she yelled, "This porridge is too cold!"

"Goldilocks then decided to try the porridge in Baby's bowl" read Noa.

Rebecca picked up the spoon, `tried' the `porridge' in the small bowl and smiled, "This porridge is just right!" as she pretended to eat the whole thing.

"Then," read Noa, "Goldilocks wanted to sit in the chairs. She tried Papa's chair first but found that is was too hard."

Rebecca demonstrated this by sitting in the big, wooden chair and pretending that she sat on something really hard.

"Next," read Noa, "She tried Mama's chair but, it was too soft."

Rebecca sat in the big, plushy chair but she sank into it and got stuck!

"Help!" she screamed, "I'm stuck!"

Marik ran in front of the stage and said, "This will only take a second." In less than a second, Marik and Odion got Rebecca out of the killer chair and it was removed.

"Finally," Noa let out a breath, "she tried Baby's chair an found it just right until it broke!"

Rebecca sat in the small chair and looked comfortable until one of the legs broke and she fell over! Then the set darkened and things were again arranged. When everything was lit, Rebecca was standing near three stage beds.

"Deciding to take a nap," continued Noa, "Goldilocks went upstairs and saw three beds. She first tried Papa's bed."

Rebecca laid herself down on the biggest bed and said, "Ow! This bed is like a rock!"

"Then she tried Mama's bed" read Noa.

Rebecca laid down on the medium bed and-

"HELP!!" she wailed and she sank into the bed, "THIS THING'S LIKE QUICKSAND!"

Marik and Odion quickly pulled her out and took the bed off the stage.

"Then," sighed Noa, "she tried Baby's bed and fell fast asleep."

Rebecca got onto the smallest bed and pretended to sleep. The lights dimmed and, again, things were arranged. When the stage was lit again, Tristan, Serenity, and Mokuba in their bear costumes were standing near the chairs and bowls in shock. Tristan was holding a bag of pretend fish while Serenity and Mokuba were holding baskets of pretend berries.

"The bears returned and found things ajar" read Noa.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair and eating my porridge!" said Tristan.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair and eating my porridge!" said Serenity, "And they spit some of my porridge back into the bowl!"

"Someone's been sitting in my chair and eating my porridge!" squeaked Mokuba, "they ate it all up and broke my chair!"

"Normally, I'd blame rats but if there's a rat big enough to bust Baby's chair, I don't want to meet it!" said Tristan.

"I hear something upstairs!" shuttered Serenity.

The lights dimmed and the stuff was rearranged. When they were turned on, Serenity, Tristan, and Mokuba were in the bedroom set.

"The bears walked upstairs and looked around" read Noa.

Tristan said, as he was armed with a golf club, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed! First my porridge, now my bed."

Serenity said, who was `hiding' behind Tristan, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed!"

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed!" squeaked Mokuba, who was `hiding' behind Serenity, "AND THERE SHE IS!"

Rebecca `woke up' and screamed. The four ran around the set and Noa read, "And so the bears shooed Goldilocks out of their house and she never came back! The End."

The whole room lit up and everyone, critters too, who were involved, bowed. The four couples laughed and clapped at the wonderful act.

"That was great!" smiled Yugi.

"You all did an amazing job!" chirped Vivian.

"What a team!" beamed Joey.

Then the four couples stood up to give the players a standing ovation. That was truly an amazing day!

TBC! More magic, romance, fun, and adventure right around the corner! See ya!