Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Forgetting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: gonna continue now ^_^

Specter: yep!! Yahoo!!

Shadow: >_> weirdo!

Specter: yea-hey!

Namu: -__- dumb ass

Specter: ;__; everyone hates me!!! Whaaaaaaa!

Shadow: we don't hate you, we just love screwing with your mind!

Specter: okay if that's all. Phew. [gets huggled by Shadow]

Namu: A special thanks to Darklight for these pretty roses!!! [shows bouquet of roses sitting on the computer table]

Shadow: ^_~ yeah! You rule Darklight...and totally inspired me too! As did all my other reviewers of course!!! Canada is fun! (as always) Just in case anyone cares.

Specter: so R&R!!!!!!

Namu: hey it's my job to say R&R!

Specter: there so you said it. Great can we continue the fic now?

Namu: NO WE CANNOT! You stole my job! Do you know the suvieriority of that crime?!

Specter: -__-; [sigh]

Shadow: he's in for a long lecture. R&R peoples please!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~ **~*~

Yugi sighed as she entered her room that afternoon. Without having to go to class and having nobody to talk to during the time being, he was lonely and very bored. He walked over to his bed and sat down, idly picking at the petals of a rose she took from the garden earlier. The lotus blossom Yami had save was still tucked cozily behind her ear, the feel of it soft like the shadow mage's hands had been when they touched him.

But being with the other one this way was so bothersome! Yami thought he was a girl for heaven's sake! He sighed again and sat up to stare out the window and watch the students head to the dining hall for lunch.

Yugi wanted to tell Yami who he really was. He didn't want to be imprisoned in this fake identity any longer. It had only been a day, but it had felt like an eternity. Minute after minute ticking buy weighed down on him like a stack of bricks. He couldn't handle being hurt so much. All his life he had been hurt, impaired, ridiculed and now when he thought he had found happiness and a chance to be normal...everything was ripped away leaving him broken and crying and alone once again.

Nobody knew, but inside... it was seriously killing him...both mentally and physically. He was eating less, and on the rare occasion that he did eat he would just spit it all back up later.

He was dieing.

And nobody cared.

Nobody cared about him.

Everyone had already forgotten him.

//Am I really Yugi Muto? Did Yugi die when I took this position in the tournament?//

He thought a moment, "yes."

Standing up, he walked over to the small makeup counter and sat down in the gold stand. Raising a hand to his eye, he carefully removed the green colored contact to reveal a dull violet orb.

Yugi had always been complimented on his radiant amethyst eyes. He way they sparkled, how their color was so unique and profound. As he took a closer look, they seemed just as ordinary as any other eye. There was nothing beautiful or extraordinary about him any longer.

Cautiously, Yugi put the contact back in his eye; fake green innocence spark replacing lifeless plum. He stood up once more and made his way over to the bed to lie down. Napping would pass the time quickly. The later he woke, the sooner he could greet Yami at the beach and maybe get a chance to tell him everything.

~~~

Yami happily walked out of History of the Elements, his last class of the day and strutted towards his dormitory to change. Due to the tournament, students were now free to wear whatever they liked after class hours as long as it wasn't vulgar or too revealing. Just a few more hours till he got to see Yumi again.

From out of nowhere, Bakura and Marik appeared next to him; falling into step with the shadow mage easily. Yami snorted at the magical apparition of his two best friends.

"You guys honestly think you can impress me with that?"

Bakura waved a hand dismissively at the comment, "no but if we add little flashing lights I bet it would at least catch your attention. Damn our Use of Magics teacher for being so damn retarded."

Yami rolled his eyes, "you two try too hard."

Marik put on a fake hurt look, "was it really that noticeable?" he then chuckled to himself and slapped his always so serious friend. "Lighten up will you? It's depressing just to be in a ten foot range of you and even worse if you're as close as us!"

Yami snorted, "then you should steer clear, depression is contagious."

The three then laughed and proceeded to walk towards the Eastern Dormitories. This was just the distraction towards his problems that he had; his friends were always there to cheer him up. He could always go to Bakura and Marik for a good laugh...or at least for the fun activity of vandalizing the school property.

When they reached the set of stairs where the three had to part, Bakura halted Yami for a moment, "I'm throwing a party tomorrow night at the pool in the north tower. Nobody goes up there except that Hikari Cherub and I'm sure she won't mind since she'll get to spend some time with real people. Are you up to coming?"

"Do you even have to ask? I'm the life of all your parties, I am expected, not asked, to go."

"Is that a yes?" Marik asked sarcastically, pretending to hang off the Shadow Mage's shoulder with bated breathes of anticipation.

Yami just rolled his eyes and continued to march up the stairs. Marik and Bakura laughed again before splitting at the fork in the hallway and heading towards their rooms.

~~~

Yugi opened his eyes and stared around her room, noticing how the sky was beginning to darken. Dressing himself in a long white dress and gold sandals, he quickly made his was out of the tower and towards the beach.

When he got there he noticed nobody waiting for him and plopped down in the sand.

"What if he isn't going to show up? What if it was just a joke?"

After waiting a few more minutes, Yugi walked towards the water, kicking off his shoes and laying down in about a foot of the water, not caring as it soaked his dress; he not noticing that it made his clothes see through.

He sighed, just content lying there while he waited.

~~~

Yami stared at the where the sun had disappeared only seconds ago from the safety of the shoreline. He sighed and picked up a shell; examining for a moment before tossing it into the blue ocean waters before him.

Scanning the area again and keeping his eyes open for the one whom he was supposed to meet, Yami kept walking forward. He picked up another shell; this particular one having a fossil of a fish on it. He smiled at the engraved shell and placed it in his pocket...it was rare to find a fossilized shell and all knew Yami loved rare things. He pocketed the shell and continued on his journey.

He turned his head in the direction of a faint laughing noise to his surprise found a small girl with raven and crimson hair laying in about a foot of water and splashing her feet around. Yami grinned and strode forward with the gracefulness of a feline, not making a single noise, not even when his feet touched the water.

//I didn't think she would actually show up.//

The Shadow Mage came and stood directly behind the Hikari Cherub and lowered himself into the water; not caring that his leather pants got wet. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, making her jump slightly and turned to face him, blush appearing across her face.

Yami looked into the sparkling emerald orbs that glistened happily up at him and felt himself thinking about Yugi's beautiful amethyst eyes. "Please," he whispered as he tightened his grip around her. "Please help me forget." He kissed the back of her neck softly, then repeated the action again, this time on the side of her neck.

Yumi raised an eyebrow, "f-forget? Forget what?"

"Everything. I want to forget everything. This tournament...magic...Yugi..." he leaned down to kiss her but she pulled away.

"You're using me to forget the one whom you love more than anything in this world?!" She stood up and started to back away from him, "I cannot help you with your personal problems, Yami. You said you just wanted to talk to me."

"I need you to help me forget! I need to start fresh I can't live this way anymore. Please, _please_ help me out Yumi. You are the only one that sparks emotions within me that can rival what I and Yugi once had. I just want to forget him...he's gone and isn't coming back."

"Nothing I do will make you forget him, you know! If you truly do love him, then nobody that you just met could make you forget what you two had. I might be able to temporarily make him disappear but what will you do once I'm gone? Once you get what you want and then I have to disappear, what will happen?"

Yami sighed and lowered his head onto Yumi's shoulder, "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Yumi took in a breath and shook her head, "no, it's okay. I know what it's like to wish for everything to start over; to be able to make all my problems disappear. Please forgive me, I am also morning over the loss of a loved one who is never coming back as well..." Sighing, she stood up, bringing Yami with her. "If you really do wish to forget him I will help you the best I can."

He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek affectionately, "thank you...you have no idea how painful this time has been for me. To let it all go now...to have someone take away my burden willingly it just...it touches me deeply."

The Hikari cherub raised a hand and slowly trailed it across the Shadow Mage's sensitive hairline. He chuckled slightly and took her hands in his, leading her out of the water and towards the sand, "thank you...and I won't just toss you aside...I will help you forget as well. We can start over, with each other."

Yumi smiled meekly and the statement and looked down at the ring on her wedding finger. She scowled at the offensive item of jewelry before taking it off her finger and throwing it into the sand. This was her only chance to be with Yami again and no stupid school rule and no Ra damned tournament was going to take it away from her!

Yami abruptly laid down on the soft white sand, bringing the small teen on top of him and kissing her gently on the lips. He was quite surprised to find a soft tongue against his lips, itching to roam his mouth. He gladly gave the tongue entrance, moaning as it swirled around and brushed against the smooth side of his cheeks and the roof of his mouth.

Yumi slid her hand up the shirt Yami was wearing and tugged it upward, expressing how she would like the garment to be removed. Not even a minute later, Yami was finished taking the shirt of and worked on unbuttoning his leather pants. She stopped him by placing a kiss on his chest and slowly suckling on his hard nipple, moving to give the other one equal attention after she was finished with the first.

Yami's mind clouded with ecstasy as new emotions bubbled within him. Yugi had never been able to spark such emotions inside of him! This felt amazing. But Yami and to speed things up a bit...he rolled himself on top of the Hikari cherub and slid his hand up the opening of her dress, letting it run against the basically flat chest. She had no bust to brag about but Yami loved the flatness of her anyways...it just was so perfect...she was so perfect.

While Yami was distracting himself with Yumi's chest, the girl slid her hand between them and into Yami's pants, laying her hand flush across Yami's throbbing member. She smiled softly up at him and kissed him again on the mouth lightly.

Yami growled when her hand refused to move and ripped his pants of quickly. This was going to end very soon...

~~~

Yugi opened his eyes and the glaring sun. He blinked when he found himself in his bedroom in the north tower. Feeling a warmth next to him he turned his head to see the sleeping form of Yami. Smiling slightly, he brushed a few bangs out of his face so she could see the outline of his face.

"Yami," he whispered.

The shadow mage mumbled and turned over on his side, pulling tighter on the arm that rested across the light mage's waist to bring the other closer. Yugi obliged and scooted closer to his lover, placing a chaste kiss on his chest before snuggling into the warm embrace.

He still could not believe he had done that with Yami that night. He could not believe Yami wanted Yumi more to forget about him. He still thought his lover was a woman named Yumi. Yugi sighed and ran his hands through the luxurious spiky hair of his counterpart. It was the better thing to do for the both of them though. If Yami wanted to forget then so be it, Yugi would help him forget and in doing so, would forget about what they once had as well. He got up and made his way to the window, pulling on a nightdress to conceal his still feminine and nude form.

~~~

A loud yawn crossed Yami's lips as he opened one tired crimson eye, having woken at the absence of warmth beside him. He looked towards the window where Yumi was staring out of. She looked gorgeous in the glow of the morning sun. He stood up and wrapped a sheet around his bare waist before walking over and standing directly behind her. He smiled as she turned to face him, placing an arm on his chest and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Have you forgotten?" she asked distantly.

Yami was puzzled for a moment before he shook his head and kissed the girl's hair affectionately, "All I remember is that I have you and that is enough."

Yumi smiled and nuzzled her face against the crux of his neck before letting out a breath, "will you stay with me, Yami? Will you stay with me forever?"

Yami lowered his head to place a kiss on Yumi's soft porcelain lips, "forever...if that is what to wish."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Shadow: Heehee, well I liked writing that chapter! And HA! I fooled all of you into thinking I was going to write the whole lemon!! But I didn't cause I'm at my aunt's house surrounded by people and I don't think they would appreciate my writing a lemon on their computer ^^;

Specter: well, for all who reviewed this chappie, not gonna name who cause I'm too lazy; you know who you are and you kick ass! You who reviewed get this totally Kawaii Yugi kissing Yami plushie. And look, if you squeeze the tummy it says the above line!! [squeezes Yugi's tummy]

Yugi Plushie: Will you stay with me Yami? Will you stay with me forever?

Shadow: [presses Yami plushie]

Yami plushie: forever...if that is what you wish.

Shadow: isn't that Kawaii! And they kiss!! AAAAA!!! HEEHEEEHEE! Sorry, I had one too many pocky!! That stuff is yummy! Here have some! [throws pocky and the Yugi/Yami plushies to the readers and reviewers!!]

Namu: ^_^ next chappie is the party and a...interesting secret revealed by Yumi!!!! Review please!!!!!