Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ War Part One ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: [off somewhere spying on Yami and Yugi doing _things_]

Specter: U_U; I really don't know where she gets it from.

Shadow: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! [Running into room with a naked Yami trying to strangle her]

Yami: give me the Ra-damn camera!

Shadow: never! Muahahaha!

Specter: [Sigh] [takes camera from Shadow and eats the film]

Shadow: O.O my piccies!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Yami: [still strangling Shadow]

Shadow: X_X

Yami: [Mind crushes the camera] Heeheeheeheehee!!!!!

FF.NET REVIEW ANSWERS:

Unica - ^_^ document managers suck. Yes, Yugi and Yami finally got at it! And, hee, yea that song is really cool. It's a dance song. But I won't kill Seto...he is helping me devise more evil plans!!! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

SoulDreamer: glad you think it's neat

XxNeko_YoukaixX - Don't worry, Yugi and Yami will always be together in the end in my ficcies!! And about Yami winning Yugi back...maybe...[does the shifty eyes]

Shinomorikrazed (hope I spelled it right) - okay, here is your update ^.^V

Rox1 - here is more...glad you love it! I love writing it!!

MoonFox - I don't know why there is only that many reviews. I thought there would be more too but oh well...I'd be happy with just one review. As long as someone reviews, I'm happy!! ^_^ Renemon, please don't let MF drink so much soda next time okay?? Heehee, I was reminded of myself on a sugar high...it was kinda scary...

Cherry-San - Glad you loved the lemon ^_______^ I'll write a better one later, I promise!!!

Cloud 1-3-5 - hey my favoritest reviewer!!! [Glomps] ^^ You thought the lemon was good?! GREAT! And yes, I can't wait to write a real lemon for this ficcie because I know it will be excellent! And I am trying to update fast but school just started up for me again and my stupid prep school gives too much homework!! X_x

Princess Strawberry - yes a greater lemon ^_^ with who, I will not say! HEHEE! U_U no I will not kill Seto! [Stands in a protective stance in front of Kaiba] he is important to the conclusion of this fic!!!! I'll allow you to beat him up though. Here! [Hands her Seto] ^_^ enjoy!

Carly: -__- sadly I cannot make plushies...but I know a site that sells them!!! Teehee, that is where I bought my super Kawaii Bakura plushie!! HAHA! [huggles the plushie to death] ^^; And I'm glad you loved Elemental Mages so much...this series is so much fun to write, y'know?

MEDIAMINER.ORG REVIEW ANSWERS:

Pissedfan - Pissedfan - Yes, that does mean Yugi will turn back into a boy but it doesn't really mean that Yami will win the tournament ^____^ I like long chappies as well but they are difficult to write...

Chameleon - yeah, I think Seto is sort of a jerk too...which is why I make him a big jerk in this ficcie!!!!

Dark fairy - I'm going, I'm going...updates are as quick as I can make them, I swear!!

OKAY THAT'S ALL!!

Shadow: If I missed anyone I'm sorry!!!!!

Yami: R&R please!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

**One week later**

The nurse breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the young girl open her eyes. She scribbled something down on her notepad before smiling.

"You gave us quite a scare again, Miss Yumi," she exclaimed, nodding to the school's doctor who stood by her side.

Yumi blinked slowly, raising her right arm to her face and staring at the IV cord that hooked up to a machine on the other side of the room. She turned back to the two by her bedside, "gomen nasai Ms. Izumi, Dr. Kagawa," she whispered.

The doctor's green eyes softened, "it's alright. You just need to be more careful from now on..." his voice trailed off as he looked down at the test results in the nurse's hands.

"Kagawa-Sama, what are the results of my blood work and X-rays?" the girl asked hesitantly.

Ms. Izumi pursed her lips slightly, pushing a rebellious strand of blonde hair behind her ear and taking the needle out of the patient's arm, "well...we had a hunch as to what it might be...your symptoms point to one obvious conclusion and your blood work and X-ray examination has done nothing more than to prove our little theory..."

"I am baffled as to what the headmaster might say at these results," the doctor added.

The nurse nodded, taking a piece of paper out of her clipboard and handing it to Yumi to read herself. The girl's eyes widened as she scanned the paper.

"This can't be right," she said, reading the results over a few more times.

"I am afraid our machinery doesn't lie..."

The girl's eyes watered as she clamped a hand over her mouth, "how...can I be pregnant?"

The doctor walked towards the door, placing the clipboard on the counter and shaking his head disapprovingly, "now the test is to find out who the father is..."

~~~

Yugi walked down the hallway towards Yami's dorm room. He was hoping to get a glimpse of the Shadow Mage before he headed off to the battle grounds for the start of the competition.

Yes, the Tri-Elemental preliminary rounds were beginning in an hour. He, of course being the Hikari Cherub, needed to be there as well but he wanted to spend as much time with the other as possible. After all...who knew if he was going to be the Shadow Mage's forever? At the end of this competition...he might belong to someone else...

//Like Seto// the small teen thought, shivering slightly.

When he came to Yami's door, he raised his hand and tentatively patted it three times against the door. He paused for a moment before knocking again two more times. This was the knock he would use to let the other know it was him at the door.

The sound of loud cussing made the smile wipe off Yugi's face.

"Why the fuck does everyone insist on bothering me _now_?! Fuck I swear I'll kill the next person who interrupts my practice!"

The light mage's eyes widened considerably, "Yami?" he whispered.

The door opened to reveal a glaring shadow mage, "why the fuck are people so insistent!" he looked down at Yugi and his eyes softened, "oh hello my little one. What brings you here?" (Shadow: ^^; he should watch those mood swings!!)

The smaller of the two smiled again once he realized Yami wasn't mad at him. He hopped forward and latched onto the taller's waist, burying his face in his chest and sighing blissfully.

"Do I have to carry you in, now? My, my, being the Hikari Cherub certainly has made you lazy." Yami chuckled and picked the smaller one up, bringing him into the room and laying him on the bed. "So what brings you here?"

"I can't stay long...but I wanted to see you before the tournament started. To wish you good luck...because Yami, I really need you to win."

Yami lay down on the bed, "I know little one, to win you your freedom so we can be together."

Yugi shook his head and sat up, pulling the shadow mage's head in his lap and stroking his soft, long hair. "It's more than just that Yami..."

"Oh?" The other yawned and snuggled up to the light mage, "how so?"

Yugi took a deep breathe, taking one of Yami's hands in his own and enlacing their fingers. He brought their hands to his lower stomach and sighed as Yami stroked the skin gently with his thumb.

"Yami I...I don't know how to tell you this...so I better just be straight forward with it," the little one started.

Ruby eyes locked with amethyst, "you aren't sick are you?"

Yugi shook his head, "no it's just that...well...this is kind of hard to explain. I went to the doctors this morning because I wasn't feeling right and took an X-ray and blood test. They got the results back and I...Yami I'm pregnant!" Yugi hung his head, knowing that the other would now hate him.

"P-Pregnant?" the shadow mage repeated slowly, as if he was just hearing and pronouncing the word for the first time. Yugi nodded as an answer.

"Mine, I hope," was the sarcastic remark.

"Huh?"

"Mine...my child, I mean."

The smaller one giggled, "of course your child."

Yami grinned, "then never fear...I, the _great knight_ will rescue my beautiful _princess_ and our child. Gods this is so like a Disney Movie it isn't even funny."

"Since when do you watch mortal children movies?" Yugi asked, giggled and playing with Yami's hair.

"It has always been my one weakness." (Yami: o_O But my weakness is whipped cream and a bishie! Shadow: @_@)

"Well what a wonderful father you shall make then."

The loud sound of bell chimes broke their pleasant chit-chat. It was one o clock; the tournament was to begin now.

Yami got up from the bed and picked Yugi up as well, "come, it is time for this war to begin."

~~~

Headmaster Shadows growled slightly as he looked at the clock tower. It was five past one and all the Tri-Elemental competitors, save Yami Mutou, had arrived.

Yami was always on time for important matter such as these. What intrigued him more was the little Yugi Muto, their Hikari Cherub, had yet to show up as well.

The professor wasn't stupid. He knew that Yami would find out right away who `Yumi Motou' really was. He knew that right away, the shadow mage would be infatuated with the contest prize and get to know her better and, in turn, finding out her true identity.

Mr. Shadows glanced at his daughter who was giving a good luck kiss to Mr. Miki Kaoru only a few feet away. He sneered slightly, appalled that his own flesh and blood be attracted to a Zenoah student. Years back, the Zenoians and Khemetians had been at war. It disturbed him still to see his daughter loving the enemy.

But such matters were unimportant at the moment.

For here comes the almighty Shadow Mage now, carrying the Hikari Cherub on his back.

The headmaster's lip curled into a frown as he snarled slightly. In truth, he had never liked Yami Mutou. The shadow mage was just a spoiled brat who thought, just because he had good looks and talent, that he ruled the school. And then of course there was the issue of how he had used Akira to rid himself of his father's memory inside him. That bastard was sick and twisted. The little slut, tricking those into loving him before braking his heart, as he was sure to do to Yugi Muto in the end.

After all, the only thing a fucker like Yami was good for was just that...fucking.

He was having a hard time picking Yami to be a representative of their school for the competition. To see his little love ripped out of his arms and placed into another's would truly have been a sight for the older man's eyes to feast upon.

//Yes Yami, you deserve for your happiness to be shattered. All you have ever brought to this world is pain and suffering...I'll make sure you fall under the enemy's control you worthless little whore//

"Seto Kaiba, come," the headmaster snapped.

The brunette came over quickly, raising a dignified eyebrow, "what do you want, old man?" he sneered.

"I suggest you hold your tongue, or our bet is off."

Cerulean eyes glinted dangerously in the afternoon sun, "so I presume you are still going to help me out, sir?"

"Yes, don't worry. You shall win this tournament like planned. I have set it up so there is no way you can lose. Most of your competitors will be easy pickings, it's just Yami you have to be careful about. If you can block out his Black Magics and contact with the shadow realm, you should defeat him easily. I have also added quite an interesting twist I'm sure you'll find most enjoyable. Well, good luck."

Seto nodded as he watched the headmaster walk away. //Yugi will be mine and I'll show him what it truly means to be loved//

~~~

"Yami, I'm so glad you decided to show up!"

The said shadow mage reddened slightly, "sorry Headmaster, I was ushering Miss Yumi here to the battle grounds."

The blue eyed man's eyes darkened slightly, "I'm sure you were. Now, I must escort the Hikari Cherub to her watching post."

Yami nodded, "give us a second, please? I just need to ask her something."

The principal turned to walk away for a moment, keeping a close ear on what the two were saying.

"Yami...please be careful. A life is hanging in the balance of your victory r defeat."

The shadow mage pulled Yugi into a comforting embrace, "don't worry... you and our child will be safe. I will protect you...I promise. I will be victorious for the sake of our family."

Yugi smiled and hugged Yami tighter. The taller kissed him lightly before turning to leave. "Yami wait, I have something for you."

Yami turned just in time to catch a golden object being thrown at him. "Let this be a part of me with you at all times," the small one whispered. (Shadow: guess what it is!!)

"And let it give you the strength to win."

Yami smiled and put the pyramid shaped necklace on himself, loving that Yugi had given him such a lovely gift.

Yugi sighed as he watched the other walk away. It was sad knowing he may not be able to spend another night in the other's warm embrace.

"Yugi Muto, I never imagined you to be a rule breaker. Tsk, tsk...talking to competitors what has gotten into you?" Headmaster Shadows chided.

"G-gomen ne, Headmaster. I couldn't help myself. I love him so much and it's so difficult, you know?"

The man nodded, "I understand. Let me make things better. How about I let you stay with whoever wins this round of the competition until the next battle? That way if your _beloved_ wins, you may have an intimate night two weeks together before the second round?"

Yugi was innocent enough the buy the fib, not knowing that the Headmaster had it all figured out for Seto to claim victory for this round and all the others.

"Splendid. Let's let the battle begin, shall we?"

The day progressed slowly. A few minor battles including Mako VS Rex; Rex lost. Yeira VS Billie; Yeira lost. Yana VS Miki; Yana lost. And Karen VS Seto; Seto, surprisingly lost. The last battle was between Seto and Yami.

~~~

"Last up for the evening, Seto Kaiba the Fire Mage VS Yami Mutou the Shadow Mage;' let the battle commence!"

Seto and Yami took their positions both on opposite sides of the fields. Seto attacked first, sending wave after wave of burning lava hurtling at the tri-colored haired teen.

Yami wasn't able to block this strong attack and therefore went skidding to the ground. There were some "ahs" and "ohs" from the large gathered crowd.

Again, the brunette attacked, this time with an attack he learned from Jonouchi.

"FLAME SWORDSMAN!"

This attack sent the spirit of a Chinese Warrior out of his wand to directly attack Yami, reducing his Magical Aura to a thin shred.

Still, Yami did not block. Instead, he concentrated all his thoughts on his energy and Yugi. "I won't let you be taken away from me, little one."

With this in mind, he summoned his most powerful spirit attack. "BLACK MAGICIAN!"

The spirit of a purple-clad mage emerged from his wand, poised to attack. Yami ordered the move and sent the fire mage flying.

A few cheers erupted from the bystanders.

"YAMI!" Yugi's voice was heard above all others as Yami smirked, obviously pleased with himself.

What Yami did not know, was that Yugi's cry had been a warning, not a plea. At that very moment, Kaiba sent an energy converter attack at Yami, sending his own attack rich back at him with three times the power with his opposing element.

The great Shadow Mage was defeated.

"I guess this means Yugi is my slave for the next two weeks," Seto mused, rubbing his chin.

"Yugi...I failed you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~ *~*~**~*~

Shadow: heehee! Evil cliffies are fun to write!!

Specter: yep!! R&R please?

Shadow: [goes back to chasing Yami]