Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Memories ❯ Forbidden Memories Chapter 2:So It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Memories

Chapter 2:So It Begins


Yugi was bored ... utterly bored. His Yami was currently glued to the T.V. screen, playing Zelda:Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64. Ever since they came back from Egypt, Yami, or Atemu (that's his REAL name) had taken to waking up in the morning just to play video games. "I mean, he's totally obsessed," thought Yugi, "he won't tear his eyes away even for a second."

Then the shop's bell rang, announcing a visitor or a customer. Yugi went to the front of his house (the shop). It was a girl.

"How may I help you?" asked Yugi politely.

"You may tell that stuck-up, spoiled, star-head porcupine-faced, wanna-be Pharaoh, that I want a word with him," she replied coldly.

"Uh, ok."

Yugi ran to the living room quite freaked out. He poked his Yami, trying to get his attention

"Spirit!",he gasped, "there's this girl who wants to talk to you."

"Not now! I'm fighting the giant Dodongo!"

"But spirit!! Fine what do I tell her?"

"Tell who?"

Yami clearly wasn't listening to a word he said. Yugi was angry now. He went back to the shop and told the girl, "He says he is busy, maybe you could come by later-"

Yugi was cut off by the girl's icy glare.

"No! I want to speak to him now, even if I have to force him."

And with that she strode into the living room and Yugi could only watch helplessly from the doorway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Yugi's PoV

As long as Yami isn't glued to the T.V. I guess anything goes ... I wonder who she is ... and how she knows Yami. I wonder what's so important that she HAS to talk to Yami NOW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal PoV


Without warning Yami threw the controller half across the room.

"Dammit!!!!!! So close!!!!!!! Stupid Dodongo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The girl stared at Yami.

"Yugi, who the hell is she?"

"She's the girl who wanted to talk to you..."

Yami turned to the girl.

"Well, talk!" he said.

The girl glared at the Once-Pharaoh and said, "The Gates of Hell have opened and one of your greatest enemies has come forth into the world."

"Your point is?" asked Yami clearly bored. "Not again," he thought though inwardly. " Why me every time ... I need a vacation."
"You must return to Egypt and close the Gates of Hell before it's too late," the girl continued.
Yami sighed.
"So in short you want me to save the world, again," he said flatly.

"Yes."

"What makes you think I WANT to save the world, again."

"Because if you don't, you and your very little friend, Yugi are going to go Boom!"

"Point taken. Two things. Number one; who are you? How do you know me?"

"How can't I know you ... when you're my husband."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Little cliffhanger there... Tell me what you think!!! So R&R Thank You!!!!