Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Back to School ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh but I do own Sogio and Teji. This has mild sexual theme so if you don’t wanna know don’t read!

Note: SOMEONE! PLEZE REVIEW!!!!! IM GONNA START CRYING! : (

Chapter 12: Back to School

DOMINO JR. HIGH SECONDARY SCHOOL

Teji’s P.O.V.

“It’s my first day back to school!” I say to no one particularly. Seto and I came to school together, but he had to go back to his locker to get
his notebook. I never knew he used anything but his laptop.
He walks through the door and sits down next to me. Yugi comes up to me and begins talking, Tristen is on the other side listening. All of a sudden Tristen yells out, “Teji has been a bad girl!”
I just look at Tristen, what was he talking about? “Just look.” He explains pointing for Joey to come over and see. They both just stood there looking at my neck.
“Teji!” Joey yells. “Who gave you that?” He asks points at my neck.
With a smile on my face I say “I don‘t know, who?”
Joey looks uneasy standing there looking at me, like he is in deep thought of something.
“Hey guys!” Tristen yells to the others, “I think we figured out who gave it to her.”
Everyone goes to the other side of Seto’s desk. “See?” Tristen
points out, “Kaiba has one too, but on the other side of his neck.”
I thought for sure Seto was going to be mad, but he just began to smile. “Well Tristen, you are smarter than you look.”
They all looked at me then back at Seto. Joey was the first to speak. “Really? Teji, you and Kaiba…” He trailed off because everyone knew what he was thinking.
I didn’t really know what to say. Seto didn’t mind, so why should I? “Yeah, really.”
They all just kept looking at me. Joey especially just kept looking more at my neck then at Kaiba, and back at me. Like he couldn’t believe what he had heard.
“What’s wrong Joey?” Kaiba teased. “You can’t seem to stop looking at Teji.”
Joey turned bright red. “I wasn’t…I mean I didn’t know you two, well you know were… sleeping together, that’s all.”
“Well now you do. Why does it matter to you anyway mutt. Besides we are going out not sleeping together.”
“It doesn’t matter, its just I didn’t know…”
“Don’t call Joey a mutt Seto. He’s not a dog.”
Seto just looked at me. He never took anything for anyone, so I didn’t know what he would say. I could tell everyone else was feeling the same way by the looks on there faces.
He looked at me a moment then back at Joey. “Sorry…” He said it
so quietly it was in a whisper. Everyone looked so shocked.
Joey nodded to Kaiba as if to say it’s ok.
“Watch out Kaiba.” Tristen teases. “Looks like Teji has something
for Joey!”
Both Joey and myself shot Tristen a death look. Tristen started to squirm then finally said, Damn! You two, I was only kidding.”

DOMINO MIDDLE SCHOOL

Sogio’s P.O.V.

Me and Mokuba had all the same classes. Gym, Cooking, Tech ed, and then art. Then there were the academic classes. Science, math, social studies, ILA, then another ILA class.

NOW

It is fifth period, ILA. Mokuba sat diagonally from me. I couldn’t stop thinking about him... You look so hot writing away on your story. I wonder what you are writing about. Will you tell everyone about us, or keep it secret? I just love how you hair flows whale you write. Oh Mokuba! How I love you so much, more then I could ever tell you…
The teacher came up behind me. “Having some problems concentrating Sogio?”
I jumped in my seat. Did she see him looking at Mokuba? “No, I was just thing how to write my story.”
“It might help if you try writing. Look at Mokuba, he is already on his second page.”
Shows how much she knew about her students, I’ve been watching him, he was on his third page.
With a sigh I begun writing about Mokuba, and how he feels towards him. Half way through I changed Mokuba’s name with the words him, he, and so on.

AFTER SCHOOL: JOEY’S HOUSE

Joey once again sat alone in his house talking to him self. I can’t believe Teji and Kaiba are, are Sleeping together. Its not fare! I love her. I wanted to sleep with her. Besides Kaiba doesn’t like anyone so why did he have to pick her to like? I mean, I’ve liked her since I first saw her. Oh damn Joey! Why didn’t you tell her, you would be going out with her now instead of Kaiba…
Joey laid down on his bed playing with him self. He started
moaning. I can feel it Teji. Can you feel me too Teji? I can see you sitting on my bed waiting for me to come home. And when I did, you’d be there to greet me with a big hug and kiss. Then you would ask how my day went and I’d tell you everything. Then you’d tell me about your day, and how much you missed me. I’d sit down on the bed next to you, and you would rub my shoulders, soothingly asking if I’d like it harder or softer.
I could also picture you beginning to take off all your close but your bra and underwear, as if to tease me about it. You would be laying there in your white matching under where set, smiling up at me whale I striped down to my boxers. I can see you slipping off everything. As your bright neon red hair flowed down your shoulders and down half your chest. The whole while you’d be smiling.
I can see your green eyes looking, begging me to come and “play” with you. I can imagine it all. Every touch, every detail…