Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Tristen's House ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh or its characters but I do own Teji and Sogio.

Note: Suggested Sexual theme

Another not: Please review!

Chapter 13: Tristen’s House

TRISTEN’S HOUSE

“Tristen are you home?”
“Coming.” Tristen opens the door.
“ Hey Tristen!”
“Serenity, what are you doing here?”
“Is it a bad time?” She asks worried.
“No, I was just thinking about you.”
“Really? What were you thinking about?”
“Trust me, you don’t want to know…”
“Come on, you can tell me. We are friends.”
“Well, you might hate me if I tell you…”
“Pleas tell me, and don’t leave out anything.”
“Ok, but if you want me to stop, just yell or hit me ok?”
“Ok, but I’d never hit you Tristen.”
“I bet you will after this…” He mumbles.
“What did you say?”
“Oh, umm nothing.” How am I going to tell her this with out her
thinking I’m a total pervert?
“Well? Are you going to tell me?”
“Well you see, I was just sitting on my bed and found a picture with you and Joey in it. You looked so nice in it so I began thinking more about you. Then well I, umm kind of was day dreaming of well you know...having sex with you.” Serenity was bright red, but not as bright as Tristen. “Look, I shouldn’t of told you that, I’m sorry.”
“What else?”
“What do you mean?”
“Was that all you were thinking about?”
“Well I was thinking about it more in detail but…”
“Tell me.”
“Well just how you kissed and felt me all over my body and what you looked like un dressed.”
“Do you really like me like that Tristen or are you just lonely an horny?
Tristen blushed at the last remark. “No, I mean it.”
“All of what you said, even seeing me naked?”
“Umm, yeah.”
“Ok, now that I know how you feel, close your eyes.”
Tristen closed his eyes shut. What could she be planning,? probably how to run as far as she can from me. I should have never said anything, what was I thinking?
“Open.”
His mouth flew open. Serenity had striped down into nothing but bra and under-where. “Was your dream a little like this?” Tristen still shocked just nodded his head. “Good, then come here.”
He did as he was told and walked up to Serenity. “Now,” she said. “Put your hands here and un-do this clip.”
Tristen finally got where this was going, and he liked it. He undid the little clip and the bra slid down Serenity’s shoulders and landed on the floor. His eyes widened at the site.
Serenity began kissing Tristen until he finally took off all his clothes.
“Wait.” She stopped them be for Tristen could pull his boxers off.
I knew it, too good to be true…
Serenity bent down and got something out of her pocket, throwing it towards Tristen. “Got to be safe.” She said with a smile.
He put on the condom and him and Serenity did it. When it was all over she whispered in to Tristen’s ear. “Was it something like that?”
Tristen playfully nibbled on her ear as he replied yes. “Good. Will you be my boyfriend, I didn’t just want to have sex with you then go.”
“Of course I will, I always wanted to be.”
Serenity fell asleep snuggled up next to Tristen. After taking one last look at her, he too fell asleep.