Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ New Students ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh or the characters of it I do own Sogio and Teji though!

Note: Sexual theme inlayed

Chapter 14: The New Students

DOMINO JR. HIGH SECONDARY SCHOOL

Seto Kaiba’s P.O.V

“Today class,” The teacher announces, “We are lucky to have two
new students. Ryou, and Bakura. There fathers are both archeologist and they felt it was time for there sons’ to each settle down. Now everyone please welcome them.”
Teji waved a hand in the air to motion for Ryou and Bakura to join them. Teji called Ryou and Bakura over to come sit by her. I wonder if she thinks one of them are hot, well that Ryou kind of is. What am I saying?! I’m a guy, and I love Teji.
“Hey, you two, tell us about your self, my name is Teji.”
Soon Yugi, Joey, Tristen, and Tea were gathered around the new students. “Well, I’m Bakura, and this is Ryou. Our fathers introduced us to each other when we were young, we were friends ever since.”
“Its great to meet you two.” Yugi replied.
Tristen studied them both for a moment. “Why do you two look almost the same? Are you twins?”
Ryou spoke up. “Lets just tell them you fool.” He was looking at Bakura.
“Ok, but you tell it, I don’t want them to think I am crazy.”
“Fine. The truth is our dads don’t work together. I’m Ryou,
an Egyptian pharos rival. I should have been crowned king, if he wasn’t
born five years earlier then I. I am a sprit, but thanks to Bakura I’ve been given a body to stay in until I can go back to my proper time.”
“No way!” Exclaimed Yugi. “I have a friend that is like you, I’ll go get him.”
Yugi ran out of the class and down the hall to another
study room where Yami was staying. “Yami! Yami! Come quick you have to meet someone!”
“OK, ok, who am I to meet?”
Yami was just like Ryou, but he was the pharaoh. Yugi also did a task to get Yami a body. “Look Yami at our new friend his name is Ryou.”
“It’s the pharaoh!”
“Ryou, how have you been?”
“Under the circumstances, fine.”
After a small reunion, and a few classes, it was time for lunch.
Teji and I always sit with Yugi, Joey, Tristen ,Tea, Serenity, Yami, and now Ryou, and Bakura. Why cant I stop thinking about Ryou. His long silver hair flows down his back mid way. You have such soft gray eyes...Damn he is so hot! But, why am I feeling this way towards him? I love Teji.
Yami and Ryou did a lot of caching up. But finally, I found some time when it was just us two. “Ryou, I ask, do you play pool?”
“Sure, a little.” He replied.
“Well you should come over and play a few rounds, you look like a real pool player.”
“Sure, what time should I come over?”
“Around six o’clock. Is that ok? Or do you want to make it earlier?”
“Is a little later, say seven ok?”
“Yeah, that’s fine. See you at seven.”
I feel too happy. It was like a date or something. Is that so bad? I mean nothing will happen and I’ll get this out of my system and go back with Teji.

TEJI’S HOUSE

Knock, knock, knock. Teji opens the door. “Hey Mokuba.”
“Hi Teji. Is Sogio home?”
“Yeah, he is up in his room, come on in and I’ll call him down.”
“Thanks.”
Teji walks up the stares and knocks on Sogio’s door. “Come in.”
“Hey Sogio, you got a visitor.”
“Who?”
“It’s your boyfriend.” Teji says in a playful way.
Sogio runs out of his room and stops half way down the stairs. Mokuba runs the rest of the way up and gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Sogo returns the gesture with a small peck on the lips. Mokuba smiles. “What’s up Mokie?”
“I wanted to talk to you, that’s all.”
Oh no, what does Mokuba want? Nothing good ever comes from WE NEED TO TALK. “Lets go up to my room and talk, Teji will be leaving in a minute.”
Mokuba follows Sogio up the stares to his room
“It’s Seven o’ clock, I’m leaving.” Teji yells through Sogio’s door.
“Bye sis.”