Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Joey's Love Comes ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaim” I don’t own yu-gi-oh but I do own Sogio and Teji.

NOTE: PLEZ review!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chapter 16: Joey’s Love Comes

TEJI’S MANSION

Teji’s P.O.V

When I got home, I was still crying. I walked through the living room quickly to avoid eye contact with the two young boys who were watching a movie. I ran to my room still crying. Oh Seto! How could you! You only just met him! And just think of everything we had gone through, how hard it was for me to forgive and forget. But, I did for you and you do this to me! I loved you and you said
you loved me…
I was now talking out loud to myself. “Who could I call,
I need to be by someone I feel so lonely. Someone I can trust wont tell everyone…”
Just then the phone rang. “Hello?”
“Teji?”
“Yeah?”
“Hi, its Joey, I was wondering if you’d like to come over. No one is home and I’m board and I though you might like a break from
your work.”
“Yeah, I’d love to.”
“Great, come over as soon as you can!”
“Ok Joey I’ll be there in a few minutes then.”
“Sound Great, See you then, bye.”
I washed my face. I got to calm down, I got to calm down. Fifteen
minutes later, I was knocking at Joey’s door.

JOEY’S HOUSE

We sat down together on Joey’s love seat. “What are you watching?”
“Football.”
“Who’s playing?”
“The Moolow Lightning Bugs and the Down Town Water Buffalos.”
“Go lightning Bugs!” I yell excitedly.
“Are you a fan?”
“Yeah, that’s where I moved from.”
“Are you serious? They are my favorite team!”
A commercial about Kaiba Corps. Came one and my eyes began to water. “Teji, are you alright.”
I shook my head yes, but Joey could tell I was lying. “Did
something happen between you and Kaiba?” he asked sweetly.
I broke down into tears. “I just got back from his house when
you called, and I always meet him at seven but, went I got there, him and Ryou, they were making out!”
I put my hands over my eyes and cried. Not a wining cry, a silent one as tears rolled down my cheek to the floor.
“Teji, I didn’t know. I’m so sorry…”Joey put his arm a round my shoulders to comfort me.
I’ve always wanted to do this, just hold her telling her
everything will be alright. That damn Kaiba! He made her so sad, and he must pay for what he has done to my love!
To his surprise, I rested my head on his chest. She must trust me, Joey though to him self. “You are too good for Kaiba anyway, he is such a jerk.”
I just shake my head yes. “I’m so sorry Joey, I didn’t mean to come over here all crying and stuff…”
“No, no. don’t apologies its ok.”
“Please, don’t tell anyone. I didn’t think you would, that’s why I told you.”
“I promise, I wont.”
We sat there a long time with me just resting my head on Joey. But, after sometime, I must have gotten tiered, because I fell asleep. I only knew I did because at 5:30 am, when I get up for school, my watch began going off.
I woke with a jump. I was still at Joey’s. We were cuddled up on the couch together. He looked so cute…
I left Joey a note saying:
Dear Joey,
Sorry I left with out saying good bye. I had stuff I needed to take care of. I hope I’ll see you at school. And thanks for being so understanding, I had no one else to turn to.

Sincerely,
Teji

JOEY’S P.O.V

About 30 minutes after Teji left I got up. I read the note and brought it to my room and got ready for school. I walked over to Teji’s house to see if she’d like to walk with me.
I walked up to Teji’s door and rang the bell. Mokuba answered
it. “Hey Mokuba, is Teji here?”
“Yeah, come in I’ll have Sogio go get her.” Joey walked in and sat down.
Sogio ran up and got Teji. She came down stares. “Hey Joey.”
“Want to walk to school with me?”
“ Sure, just let me get my lap top and we can go.”
Teji ran up stared with Sogio who also needed his school stuff.
“So, Mokuba. Is there something going on with you and Sogio?” Joey asked.
“Promise you wont laugh? Well we are kinda going out.”
“Are you serious? That’s great!”
“Really?”
“If you like Sogio, and he likes you, that’s a good thing.”
Teji came back down. “Ready Joey?”
“Yeah, lets get going.”