Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Seto Tries to Get Back With Teji ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own yu-gi-oh or its characters I do own Sogio and Teji though J

Chapter 17: Seto Tries to Get Back With Teji

DOMINO JR. HIGH SECONDARY SCHOOL

Teji didn’t know what to expect. This was the first time she saw
Kaiba since the whole Ryou thing.
When Joey and Teji got to class, Kaiba was already sitting down typing away at his laptop. When he saw Teji sit down he instantly
shut his laptop “Teji, I need to talk to you. Is after school ok?”
Teji turned around in her seat. “Where?” She asked in
impatiently.
“Behind the school, by the gym doors.”
“Fine, but I cant stay long, I got to meet up with some people.”
“Who is so important you can’t talk to me?”
“Ha, you’re one to talk about who is important. I’ll see you by the gym doors after school.”
With that Teji began talking to Joey, who sat to the right of her, Seto sat behind her. “Joey, do you have any plans later?”
“No. Want to do something?”
“Yeah, I was hopping so, I mean if your not too busy.”
“Sure, like what?”
“I don’t know. Anything really, I just need a break.”
Joey nodded in understanding. “You think on it, and so will I.”
The school day seemed to go on forever, but finally it ended. Teji was getting ready to leave when Seto passed her. “Remember meet
me in back of the school.”
Teji nodded. After she was done packing up her stuff, she walked out side to the back of the school. Seto Kaiba sat there waiting.
“I was worried you wouldn’t show…” Seto said to Teji.
“Well I’m here aren’t I? What did you want?”
As Kaiba and Teji began talking, Joey was standing around the corner. He had over heard Teji’s and Kaiba’s conversation and came to make sure she was ok.
“Teji,” Seto began, “I need you. I love you.”
“That’s not what it looked like when you and Ryou were
going at it.”
“I don’t know what I was thinking. After it was all over, I couldn’t help thinking about you. Even whale it was happening. You
kept flashing in my mind. I feel like shit, I haven’t been able to sleep
nothing! I need you, I want you. Cant you see I love you?! Listen, I want us to get back together. I know how stupid I have been, but I want to make it up to you. You are the only person I’ve ever told I loved them, and I want you to be the last.”
Teji looked down at the ground and took a deep breath, as if she was deciding what to say. “Seto, listen I told you I loved you and you went and did that with Ryou!”
“I’m so sorry.”
“That’s not all, I can’t just get with you.”
“Why not?”
“Well…it’s Joey…”
“What about that mutt? Don’t tell me you are…”
“Nothing happened with us last night but still. There is something
between us. I really like him.”
“NO!” Seto yelled beginning to cry.
“Seto, after I came to your house, I ran home crying. When
I got there the phone rang and it was Joey.”
Pulling himself together he calmed down and began to talk again. “So? What’s that have to do with it? You said nothing happened.”
“Not physically, but something did happened. He called to invite
me over to hang out. Since I felt like shit, I decided what the hell, we are friends anyway and some time with a friend would do me some good. Well I was over there and we were watching a football game and having fun, when one of your Kaiba Corps. Commercials came on. Damn it Kaiba! I began crying like a little kid. And you know what? Joey was there to help me through it. He really helped. I told him what
happened and you know, he didn’t even seem mad at you, just sad for me. Instead of getting me all worked up about you, he helped me take my mind off you. We watched one of his DVDs and talked.”
“Is that all? That’s not much of a connection.”
“Maybe you don’t think so, but I did. I always keep personal
life, work life and friend life a part. None off them ever are together, except when I was with him. For some reason I told him, because I could trust him. I don’t even know when or why I started trusting him with my personal life. Maybe it was then the way he look reassured me.”
“So what, that’s it you two watched a movie and you left?”
“Well kind of... I was really tiered after everything, I don’t know when It happened, but I fell asleep there, because this morning
when my watch went off is when I realized I was still there.”
“You spent the night with him! How do you know he didn’t do something to you! Did you both sleep in his bed?”
“Calm down, he wouldn’t do anything like that and we both fell asleep on the couch.”
“Why Teji?”
“It’s not like I planed all of that to happen, it just did. And
I want you to know, what ever happened between Joey and my self, I don’t regret it.”
“So that damn mutt is the reason you wont go back out with me?
I’ll get him good for this!”
“SETO KAIBA! If you even touch him, I will NEVER talk to you again! You leave him alone! He didn’t ask me to stay, it just happened!”
Teji went storming away around the other corner, lucky for Joey. Joey left for home too at the same time, and Kaiba left after a few moments later.