Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Joey's Dad ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh or the characters. I do own Sogio and Teji though!

WARNING: This chapter refers to rape if you don’t like it plez leave now and DON’T read!

Note: Come on plez review!

Chapter 18: Joey’s Dad

JOEY’S HOUSE

Joey walked into the door happy at what he had just heard Teji and Kaiba talking about. His saw his father was home, but Joey couldn’t find him. He wasn’t in the living room though, that’s where he spent most of his time. Where could he be? Joey asked himself.
“Joey get the hell up here!”
Joey’s father was in a bad mood, this wasn’t good for
Joey. He quickly ran up the stares.
“Come in here.” Joey went in to his room. There by his desk stood his father. “Who are you sleeping with?”
“…No one.” Joey said in a half shocked half horrified voice.
“Don’t lie to me boy!” His father yelled.
“Honestly, no one…”
“Then what is this?” Joey’s dad was holding the note Teji had left him. “Who is Teji you slut?”
“She is just a friend…”
“Don’t lie! Tell me you whore! Who the hell is she?” Joey’s dad walked right up to Joey and grabbed him by the coaler. “If you cant tell me, I’ll beat it out of you!” He swung hard and slapped Joey across the face.
“It’s Teji Meoji.” Joey said in a voice so quiet it sounded like a whisper.
“The one who owns Card Corporations?”
Joey just nodded.
“You slut! Going after the rich ones now are you?”
“No, nothing happened.”
Joey’s father flung Joey on the bed. “Lay on your stomach!” He ordered.
Joey did as he was told. His father took off his belt, “Now, you will learn not to lie to me you whore!”
He hit Joey as hard as he could on the bare back with his belt. Water built up in Joey’s eyes as he began to cry.



TEJI’S HOUSE

Ring, ring. “Hello?” ?
“Teji?”
“Joey?”
“Can I come over?”
“Sure. Do you want me to pick you up?”
“No. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Joey then hung up the phone. Over at Joey’s, his father had passed out on the couch. Now was Joey’s chance to gat away. A few minutes later Joey was ringing Teji’s door bell.
“Come in Joey, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” Joey lied. “I wanted to give you something. Shit! I left it at home.”
“I can drive you over there if you would like.”
“Sure, we just got to be quiet. My dad is home and in a bad mood…”
Joey and Teji walked to Teji’s favorite red car. Teji wasn’t convinced that there was something wrong with Joey, and that he just wasn’t telling the truth.
As Joey got into the car, Teji noticed that when his balk touched the seat he winced. What could be wrong? She asked her self.

JOEY’S HOUSE

When they got to Joey's, his father was still sleeping on the
couch. Quietly they walked up to Joey’s room.
Joey showed Teji a picture of her favorite red dragon he had drawn for her. “I thought it might help cheer you up.”
“Thanks Joey, It’s really good!”
They both sat there on Joey’s bed not saying much. “Hey Joey?”
“Yeah?”
“If something was wrong you would tell me right?”
“Yeah, why?”
“It’s just, Joey can I see your back?”
“What for?”
“Please. I can tell there is something wrong, please just tell
me.”
“It’s nothing, I fell off my bike and got scraped up.”
Teji didn’t believe this and she grabbed Joey’s shirt. Be for he could do anything she lifted it up to reveal the belt marks from his
father.
“Joey…”
“It’s nothing…” Joey said turning red.
“Please, what really happened? I know you didn’t fall
off your bike. I could tell when you sat down in the car, you winced when your back touched the seat.”
Just then Joey heard his father stomping up the steps. He would still be mad about earlier and want to take it out on Joey.
“Listen, go in the closet and don’t come out no mater what!” Joey pushed her into the closet.
“But why?”
“Just do it, and don’t come out, please, I don’t want anything happening to you.”
Just as Teji closed the door almost all the way, but left it, open enough to see what was going on, Joey’s dad came barging in.
“Joey, now you will lean once again, the hard way when you disobey me!”
“No, I’m sorry. Please!”
“Too bad next time listen. Now lay on your back.”
Once again he did what he was told, and once again he got hit with the belt. “How does that feel? Next time I won’t catch you sleeping with some rich bitch!”
“Don’t call her that!”
“Shut up! Now isn’t the time for you to stand up for her. Now turn over!”
Joey did. Now he had began crying again, his father just looked
at him. “Take it all off.”
Joey began to undress, everything but his boxers. His dad began kissing his stomach and started pulling off Joey’s boxers when Teji emerged from the closet.
“Get off him!” She yelled on top of her lungs as she jumped on him.

“Who the hell are you?”
Teji had Joey’s dad pined up against the wall. “I’m Teji Meoji!”
“What the hell are you doing here? Still sleeping with Joey? I
guess I haven’t taught him enough yet.”
“Don’t you touch him!” Teji hissed.
“And what are you going to do about it?”
Teji put one hand on his neck and with the other took something out of her back pocket.
“Don’t you ever, ever touch him again!” She yelled once again. But, this time she held a knife to his throat.
“Ha! You wouldn’t, you don’t have the courage to do it!”
Teji’s eyes began to fill with tears. “How could you hurt your own son like that! You listen and you listen good. If you ever touch,
or so much as look at him again I’ll kill you!”
The cocky look in his eyes went away and was quickly replaced by fear. “You can’t do anything, you’ll go to jail.”
“With the kind of money I got, you’d be surprised what or should I say who you can buy.” He began shaking. “Now I never want to see you near Joey again, or I’ll have you arrested for life!”
Teji let him go. He Shot her one quick glare. But left, not wanting to see if she would keep her promise.
Teji turned around. Joey was looking at the ground still crying. “Joey, is that what the marks are from?”
He turned More red and nodded his head.
“Listen Joey, it’s not you fault. You do know that right?” Joey once again nodded his head.
Joey was now dressed and sitting an his bed. Teji went and sat next to him and put her arms around him. “Joey, please talk to me.”
He looked up into Teji’s tear filled eyes. He could tell she
Wouldn’t pass judgment on him, she looked like she was going to dye of
sadness.
“Listen, I want to tell you something about my past. You will
be the only one who knows, not even Sogio knows.”
Joey just kept looking at Teji. “It was ten years ago, my family had all just die in a car crash, and my grandma died of a hart attack when she found out.
I had two other cousins, but people from the orphanage made us split up so we were more likely to get adopted.
Well I spent six lonely years in isolation from everyone but my brother for fear of losing someone else I loved. That’s when my foster dad, Mr. McFoster came to adopt us. At the time I thought this was great, but soon I learned different...
He made me stay in the basement, for three years I never got to leave it. I was forced to study way advanced school work, and if I got something wrong, or didn’t do a problem quick enough he would beat me. Sometimes with his belt, or a brick. Maybe a pipe or a wrench, what ever he used it always hurt.
He use to beat me so hard I almost died a few times. Well anyway, after a few months of living there, he... Oh god, I don’t know how to say this. He use to make me have sex with him. He’d tie me down and force himself on me…” Teji was in tears. “At first it only happened once in a while, he said it was because of my studies, but soon it became every day. I hated him so much for that, but one day, his son and him got into a fight about me. He pushed his son through a window and killed him. I haven’t heard from him since then, but that’s how I ended up coming here.”
Joey looked at Teji with his sorrow filled eyes, “Really?”
She nodded. “Yes, Joey. I know how it feels, how much it hurts, but, I don’t want you to go through with it. That’s why I interfered, I couldn’t stand seeing someone act like that. It brought up so many bad memories, especially to someone I care so much about.” Teji gave
Joey another hug. “I want you to be happy.”
Joey started telling Teji all the stories about his father and what he had done. Since his mom died, Joey’s dad had been doing this to him.
Teji spent most the time crying, so did Joey. When all his stories were done, about 9 p.m. Teji said. “Joey, why don’t you stay with
me? You will have your own room and everything.”
“Are you sure? I don’t want to bother you…”
“Joey! You would never bother me, I’m sure, that is only if you want to.”
“I do, I want to get far away from my dad.”
“Pack up your stuff, if there is anything big, I’ll have someone bring a truck over.”
“Thanks, so much Teji, for everything.”
“Anything, for you.”
After Joey and Teji loaded all of Joey’s stuff on the truck, they
went to Teji’s. It was a pretty happy ride.