Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Joey’s Wish Comes True; Teji Finally Cares About Him ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-gi-oh or its characters, I do though, own Teji and Sogio, Ryan and Mr. McFoster are mine too by the way ;)

WARNING: Suggested sexual themes.

Note: Plez review

Chapter 19: Joey’s Wish Comes True; Teji Finally Cares About Him

TEJI’S HOUSE

Once they got to Teji’s, she gave Joey the grand tour. “And here,” Teji said, “Is your room. It’s in between mine, and Sogio’s.”
Some of Teji’s workers loaded everything into Joey’s new room. “Hey Teji?”
“Yeah Joey?”
“This might be asking a lot, because you have already done so much, but... Would you mind if I slept with you? I don’t mean like
SLEEP with you, like just going to bed. I mean it was so nice when you slept over the other night… I felt so safe…”
Teji had a big smile across her face. “Of course Joey, any time
you want to.”
Joey also began smiling, and they walked arm in arm to Teji’s room.
Teji took off her jacket to reveal a tank top. Joey just sat there and stared at her. Then she realized what he was looking at - her scars. It was dead silent in the room. “They are from my foster dad…” Teji trailed off.
“Teji...I didn’t know you still had the marks…”
“Yeah, I thought about getting them removed, but every time I was going to, something stopped me. I cannot really explain it, as if I need them to know who I am or something.”
“You don’t need them, you need friends and family to know who you are.”
Teji looked at the floor.
“It’s ok Teji, you don’t have to explain it, I know what you mean.” Joey walks over to Teji and puts his arms around her. “You helped me when I needed it, and I’m here for you.”
“Thanks Joey, you don’t know how much that means to me.”
“Teji, I know it’s a bit personal, but would you let me see your scares?”
“Sure Joey, but why?”
“There isn’t a reason, just to see what that jerk did to you.”
Teji turned so her back was facing Joey. She took off her shirt so she only had a bra on. That way, Joey could see all the marks.
“Are you sure you’re ok with this?”
Teji turned around, and Joey turned bright red. “Joey, I know
you care, that is why I don’t mind. If I thought you just asked to see
me strip down, I wouldn’t have told you any of it.”
Teji gave Joey a smile. Joey walked around Teji to get a good look at them all. “Do they still hurt?”
“No, only the memories hurt.”
Joey grabbed Teji so she was facing him, a tear ran down his face. He pulled her close and began hugging her. “Teji, I thought I had it bad, compare to you, it’s nothing! I feel so bad for you; I can’t even look without wanting to kill that jack ass.”
“It’s ok Joey, it’s all in the past.”
“How can you say it’s ok?”
“Because, I have all my friends, my brother, and…you.”
Joey stopped hugging Teji, and took a step back. “Do you really
feel that way?”
Teji looks down at the floor, “Yes, I really do.”
“Oh Teji! I’ve liked you for so long, but Kaiba liked you too, so I never told you.”
“I didn’t know…”
They stood there looking at each other, Joey broke the stare. He leaned in and gave Teji a little kiss on the cheek. “Joey…” Was all Teji could manage to say.
He backed up, damn I think it was too soon… he said to him self. Teji looked at the worried look in his eyes. She went as close to Joey as she could and put her hands on his chest.
She looked up into his brown eyes, and kissed him. For a second he didn’t kiss back, but once he realized what was going on, he too kissed her.
“Teji, we don’t have to rush, I know you are still getting over the Kaiba thing.”
“What do you want?”
“You.” They just stood at each other for a while. “But, only if you are ready.”
“I am.”
“They both got into Teji’s bed. “Are you sure Joey?”
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
“I don’t know, I guess I thought because of you dad you might not want to.”
“My father has nothing to do with you.”
“But he hit you because of me!”
“He hit me because I love you!”
“Love me?”
They began to strip down until they each only had their under where on. Joey was laying down, and Teji was sitting on top of him kissing his neck.
Joey began to breath funny. “Joey?” Teji looked down, Joey had a horrified look on his face. “Joey!” Teji immediately got off of him.
“Joey I’m so sorry, what’s wrong?”
Joey just looked at her… “I’m so sorry…”
“For what Joey?”
“I just can’t do it...not yet.”
“It’s ok, there is no need to rush.”
“But-”
“No buts, it’s ok if you don’t want to. I don’t mind. I rather wait then force you to do something you don’t want to.”
“But, you wanted to and I want to too.”
“Joey, I care about you very much. More then I care about sex,
and if that means you aren’t ready to, then we wont. We never have to
if you’re not ready. I don’t like you because I thought you were
going to be good in bed, I like you for you. Because you are funny, nice, sweet, and you are always ready to help out a pal.”
Joey raps his arm around Teji as she lays her head down on his stomach.
“I’m lucky to have someone like you Teji.” Joey whispers in her ear, and together they cuddled up and fell asleep knowing how much each one cared for the other.