Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Angel Elm, Rex Raptor, and Weevil Underwood ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaim I don’t own yu-gi-oh but I do own Teji, Sogio, Mr. McFoster, Ryan, and Angel Elm.

Note: Come on plez review…. It will mean a lot to me… Or E mail me at Firedragongirl911@yahoo.com

Chapter 21: Angle Elm, Rex Raptor, and Weevil Underwood

DOMINO JR. HIGH SECONDARY SCHOOL

At school, it was awkward. Since Kaiba, Teji, and Joey had all the same classes. First hour Teji sat in front of Kaiba, and next to Joey. “Morning Teji!” Joey yelled across the room.
“Joey,” Teji said smiling, “What’s up?”
“Nothing much. Hey, I heard you were throwing a end of the year party soon, is the roomer true?”
“Yeah, its going to be really fun.”
“When is it?“ Tristen asks interrupting Teji’s and Joey’s conversation.
“Soon, I just mailed out all the invites last night. You should be getting one soon.”
“Who’s all coming?” Tea asked.
“You’ll have to come and see.” Teji said in a playful voice.
“Hey Teji, I got my invite this morning, that’s when our mail comes. Can Yami come too?” A shy voice asks.
“Of course Yugi. You know Yami and you are always welcomed.”
Kaiba sat in his desk not looking at any of them. I bet she didn’t
invite me, because she invited all her friends. And Joey will be there. Damn I want to be there so bad. To dance with her. To hold her…
“Class settle down. We have some new students. Pleas welcome Angle Elm, Rex Raptor, and Weevil Underwood. You three can go pick out a person that you’d wish to be your guide. They will help you find your classes and anything else you need.”
Angle walked up to Yugi. “Hey, will you be my tour guide?”
Yugi was blushing, “Sure, my name is Yugi.” He introduced her to everyone.
Weevil walked up to Teji. “Hello, my name is Weevil Underwood, would you give me the honors of being your new friend?”
Teji smiling, “Sure, my name is Teji Meoji.”
Rex walked up next to Kaiba. “Hey.”
“What? I’m busy.”
“My name is Rex, will you show me around?”
Be for Kaiba could answer Joey interrupted, “Why don’t I help you, Kaiba isn’t the nicest guy to have as a first friend at this school.”
Kaiba looked like he wanted to punch Joey out. “Be nice Joey.” Teji scolded, “He was minding his own business, don‘t pick a fight.”
Everyone looked at Teji, then Rex asked, “Are they going out?”
Everyone was quiet. It was always a bad conversation because Joey and Kaiba hated each other and were only nice to each other because Teji wanted them to be. Tristen broke the silent. “Not anymore.”
“Oh, sorry I brought it up…” Rex looked at the ground.
“It’s Ok.” Teji said reassuringly, “We are still friends.”
Angel looked at Yugi, “Do you like her?”
Yugi giggled, “I don’t think so, Kaiba would kill me, not to mention Joey and her are a couple.”
“Oh…”
Weevil looked at Joey. “You don’t care that she talks to her ex boyfriend?”
“Not really, they have been friends since she moved here.” He said calmly.
“Well you should watch out, if they went out once they will again if the think they might still like each other.” Weevil said trying to worry Joey.
“I’m really not worried.”
“You here that Kaiba?” Rex asked. “He thinks he is better then
You.”
Kaiba just looked up from his book that he was pretending to read. But really he was listening, and looked back down.
“He won’t start a fight with Joey.” Bakura said.
“Why not?” Weevil wondered out loud.
“Because, he wouldn’t want to make Teji mad. He’s been trying
to get back with her ever since they broke up.” Ryou said that with a
smile on his face.
“Why are you smiling?” Bakura asked in a angry voice, “It’s not funny.”
Teji thought to her self I forgot no one told them why Kaiba and I broke up…
“So why did you guys break up?”
Joey just looked at Weevil, who had asked the question then at me then Kaiba. Kaiba also looked up at Teji. “Because, we did.” Seto said in annoyed voice.
“Oh that’s a good reason Kaiba boy.” Tristen teased.
“Well Tristen if you’re so smart why don’t you tell us all.” Yugi challenged.
“You see, it was because um, Teji secretly liked Joey the whole time.” Tristen said as he began to laugh.
“Nice try Tristen, but I don’t think so.” Ryou said still smiling.
“Then why don’t you in lighten us Ryou, since you know so much.”
“I’d be more then glad to.”
“Shut up!” Kaiba barked.
“I think we hit a soft spot.” Tristen teased.
“Be quiet!” Teji yelled. “If we wanted you to know we would
have told you!”
Ryou was laughing at Kaiba’s and Teji’s expressions. They both had a sad but mad look in there faces.
Tristen was just looking at Teji, she never yelled. Tea and Bakura were looking at the floor, Rex was looking at Kaiba, and
Weevil was looking at Teji. Angel had grabbed Yugi’s hand in shock and Yugi was looking at his hand. Joey was the one who broke the silent.
“Teji, it’s ok, you don’t have to tell us if you don’t want.”
Joey walked up next to her and put his arms around her. Teji still stood strait up with a angered look in her face.
They all just sat there a minute staring at Joey and Teji. The only one not looking was Kaiba. He had gone back to pretending to read his book.
“Oh come on Teji, let me tell!” Ryou begged in a mean way.
Teji just glared at Ryou. “You think its funny! Well I do believe that you were the one that was crushed.”
“What the hell are you talking about?” He asked in a confused voice.
“Don’t play dumb Ryou! Bakura called me and asked if I knew anything about your new found sadness. I told him I didn’t, but I know exactly why you were so depressed.”
“Shut up!”
“Oh, it’s not so funny now is it. May be I should tell everyone… They would like to know all about you and what happened.”
Kaiba was just staring at Teji. She wouldn’t tell… Everyone would think I’m gay, and I’m not. Well I was curious that one night, but I don’t love Ryou, I love Teji.
Teji saw Kaiba’s worried look. “Don’t worry Ryou, I’m not going to say anything, but you better watch it.” Teji said in a threatening voice which she was really good at.
Everyone else was lost, the only ones who new what were going on were Kaiba, Teji, Joey, and Ryou.