Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Guardian Angel ❯ Damian learns some stuff! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Whee! Another chapter of `Guardian Angel'! And the day after the previous chapter was uploaded. ^_^ Anyway, this chapter mostly revolves around what Damian does, it might have a scrap of Jounouchi, And Kyoshi is mentioned a couple of times. Just thought I would put that in now just in case you got confused. ^^;;
 
Liily: Poor Tristan, he never gets any respect. I remember when the show started! The voice actor of Tristan's made him sound like an idiot. <.< I'm not kidding, he really did sound stupid. Wait, Raphael's family did? ... Oops.. Yep, Raphael can be polite, unlike some American blonde, who sounds just like Allister who shall not be mentioned, nope not mentioned. -cough- Bandit Keith -cough-
 
alonegirl_34: You're not a bad fan! You're a good fan! Glad you like the angel thing!
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh does not belong to me, only Damian, Kyoshi, and the plot!
 
 
Damian walked about Domino City, he thought he should get out of the alley every once and awhile. Besides, the more he knew about Katsuya Jounouchi and where he lived, the better. He stopped to look at a shop, there was a sign in front of it that read: Kame Game-shop.
 
`Hmm.. I believe this is where Katsuya likes to hang out sometimes. I must make sure I remember this!' Damian thought to himself. He decided to go in, just to see if Jounouchi was there. He was greeted by a short old man.
 
“Hello there, welcome to the Kame Game-shop, may I help you with something?” The old man asked, looking up at Damian.
 
“Is Katsuya Jounouchi here?” Damian asked.
 
“Hmm? Yugi's friend? I don't think so, I think he is at his house. I can give you directions if- Hello?” Grandpa had started. He looked around, Damian had obviously left.
 
`No good. If I go to his house, then surely goody-goody Kyoshi would recognize me, and that would not help with my plans. Hmm.. I need to think of a better way to-`
 
“Hey man, don't just stand there doin' nothing!” A young man's voice said, pulling Damian out of his thoughts. Damian jumped in surprise, he hadn't noticed anyone's presence.
 
“Excuse me, but who do you think you are talking to?” He asked, turning in the direction of the young man.
 
“Well I think I am talking to you. Don't just go standing around on a busy street, I nearly bumped into you!” The young man yelled, obviously annoyed at Damian.
 
“Oh, my mistake.” Damian said. He took a good look at the young man. Hey, he looked like one of Jounouchi's friends. “You know Katsuya Jounouchi, correct?”
 
“Uh.. Yeah, what's with the sudden change of subject?” The young man asked.
 
“My name is Damian, I wish to know about Katsuya, won't you help me learn things about him?” Damian asked.
 
“Uh.. You a fan or something? Maybe a stalker..? I dunno..” The young man replied.
 
“Sure, you can say that I am a fan. I am trying to learn things about him, for reasons I wish not to share. I would ask him myself, but you see.. I am nervous.” Damian lied.
 
“Well, if you're nervous about it, I guess I can help you. Anyway, as long as I'm here to help you, I'm Hiroto Honda! It's nice to meet you!” Honda said, extending his arm and shaking Damian's hand. Damian just looked at him, how could anyone be so idiotic?
 
“Well now, that is what I like to hear. But first, will you show me around Domino? You see, I have just moved here, and don't know my way around.” Damian asked, once again lying.
 
“Uh.. Sure, I got time on my hands. Let's go!” Honda replied.
 
 
They walked towards the Kaiba Corp. building, Honda stopped in front of it.
 
“I guess the first place you should know about is the most known building in Domino. This is Kaiba Corporation! The leader of the company is a real prick, so if you see a tall guy with mustard brown hair and a long flowy coat, steer clear of him.” Honda explained.
 
“I will make sure to do that.” Damian replied, taking in all of the explanation. Honda continued walking, as did Damian. Honda would stop every now and then to look at Damian.
 
“Will you stop staring at me? It is really pissing me off!” Damian said.
 
“Um.. Those fangs.. Are they real, or are they things you bought at a store for a dollar? Because they are creeping me out.” Honda asked.
 
“Heh. They are very much real, I can show you how real they are if you want.” Damian answered, smirking.
 
“Uh.. No thanks, let's just continue.” Honda said, hoping Damian was just kidding about showing him how his fangs were real. He stopped in front of the Domino arcade, Damian stopping next to him.
 
“Hmm?” Damian asked.
 
“This is the Domino arcade, it has game machines inside, ranging from Sports games to Dancing games, it's really popular with teenagers.” Honda explained.
 
“Such frivolous activities.” Damian said, more to himself then to Honda.
 
“Um.. I guess you can say that.” Honda replied, scratching his head. Honda and Damian continued walking. Damian caught sight of Jounouchi, and quickly ran into an alleyway.
 
“Huh? Damian?” Honda said, looking at where Damian was supposed to be walking. He looked ahead and saw Jounouchi walking and looking at the ground. “Hey Jounouchi!”
 
“Huh? Oh, hi Honda.” Jounouchi replied.
 
“Why do you look so down man? Honda asked.
 
“I told Kyoshi something, and he ran upstairs into his room.. I think he might be mad at me or something.” Jounouchi replied.
 
“Well why don't you talk to him about it then? I mean, what could be so bad that yo-“ Honda started.
 
“I told him I liked him as more then a friend.” Jounouchi interrupted.
 
“Oh..” Is all that Honda said.
 
“Yeah..” Jounouchi replied.
 
“Well, I'm not Doctor love or anything, but maybe you should ask him how he feels about you, you know? Maybe he was just shocked by the sudden information that he didn't know what else to do.” Honda suggested.
 
“Yeah.. You might be right! Thanks buddy, I think I'll take your advice and go talk to him!” Jounouchi said, happily. And then the world exploded. (No it didn't, I was just making that up.)
 
“Well, good luck!” Honda said as Jounouchi walked in the other direction. Damian walked out of the alleyway and back to where Honda was.
 
“Hello.” He said.
 
“Hey, why did you walk off like that? You could've gotten lost, you said awhile ago you didn't know your way around.” Honda asked.
 
“I thought I saw something.” Damian lied.
 
“Well at least give me a warning or something before you walk off next time.” Honda said.
 
“Okay.” Damian replied. They continued walking around Domino, where they stopped at another building.
 
“This, is the Black Clown Game-shop. It sells a different game then the Kame Game-shop.” Honda explained.
 
“That's nice..” Damian said, sarcastically.
 
“Hey, you're the one who wanted to know your way around! I could've just said no and left you standing there.” Honda said, annoyed at Damian's sarcasm.
 
“But you didn't, did you?” Damian asked, smirking again.
 
“HEY! Why are you standing outside of the building doing nothing? Are you trying to stalk my boyfriend?!” Dartz asked, coming up behind them. Honda turned around to look at him.
 
“No, no! I was just giving this guy I just met, Damian, a tour around Domino, and since the Black Clown is one of the more important buildings in Domino, I saw it fit to tell him about it.” Honda explained, hoping Dartz wouldn't do anything bad to him via magic.
 
“I see.. Well then, I'll leave you two alone.” Dartz said, and walked away. Honda just watched until Dartz was out of sight.
 
“Are all of your friends gay?” Damian asked.
 
“Um.. No, Dartz is actually bi-sexual, or at least I think he is.. WAIT! How do you know any of my friends?!” Honda asked. Damian shook his head and scoffed.
 
“Idiot, I heard you talking to a man before we came here.” Damian replied.
 
“Well that was Jounouchi, why didn't you stay to see him? You could've found out some stuff about him, I'm sure he wouldn't have minded answering some of your questions. He always likes it when he runs into a fan.” Honda asked.
 
“I was nervous. And besides, I already told you, I saw something in the alleyway, remember?” Damian replied. Honda sighed and shook his head, and they continued walking. Damian stopped to look at Honda, who didn't really notice until about three minutes later.
 
“Uh.. What is it?” Honda asked.
 
“I was just wondering, do you always trust people so easily? I mean, for all you know I could be out to get Katsuya, and you said you would help me find things out about him.” Damian replied.
 
“Well, I really doubt you are someone who would try and hurt Jounouchi. And you haven't done anything suspicious that I know of, so I have no reason to not trust you.” Honda said, oblivious to Damian's actual intentions.
 
“Really? That's interesting..” Damian mumbled.
 
 
It was around 9 PM when they had finished going around Domino. They stopped in the park.
 
“I thank you for showing me around.” Damian said, bowing.
 
“Oh, it was no problem. I have a feeling we're going to be good friends!” Honda replied, giving Damian a thumb's up.
 
“Friends.. Right..” Damian mumbled.
 
“What did you say?” Honda asked.
 
“Oh, it was nothing. Honest.” Damian lied.
 
“Alright. Do you need help getting back to wherever it is you live? It's hard to get home sometimes at night around here.” Honda asked.
 
“No, I am sure I can find my way.” Damian replied.
 
“Alright, well.. I'll write down my address that way if you wanna come over or something you know where to go!” Honda said. He grabbed a piece of scrap paper he had in his coat pocket and a pen and wrote something down. He handed the piece of paper to Damian.
 
“Okay.” Damian replied, taking the piece of paper.
 
“Well, it was really fun! I'm glad I almost bumped into you.” Honda said. Damian nodded, and started to head home.
 
`Well, it seems I have someone who can tell me things about Katsuya. Perfect. Poor fool has no idea what he is getting himself into by spending time with me. It makes this all the more fun to play out.' Damian thought as he walked into an alleyway.
 
 
Sorry it was so short, I didn't intend for it to be. ^^; But hopefully you enjoyed the chapter! Honda will probably play an important role in the story, so expect more of him! ^_^ And he is getting the attention he deserves, I mean, he can't always just be the best friend, he needs attention too.
 
Honda: You go girl!
 
So while you are waiting for me to put up chapter 9, think of two things: 1. Why do all the villains in Yu-Gi-Oh have to have a sad back-story and 2. Why doesn't ANYONE pay attention to the fact that when Raphael beat Yami in their first duel, Raphael was the king of games? I mean he would've had to be if he beat Yami. But no, they bring more attention to the fact that Yugi is gone. Because we all LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Yugi!