Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How'd it Get to This? ❯ Anyone Up For Truth or Dare? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurayami24: Hi! Welcome to my third story that I posted!

 

Kurai: Yay

 

Kurayami24: This one is a slight yaoi (which I don't know why I put in here… especially since I'm quite against them XP) and is also a Tea/Bakura story! One of my favorite couples!

 

Kurai: ya know what, kuraya? I think that this is your weirdest story yet.

 

Kurayami24: why is that Kurai?

 

Kurai: because you set up a friendship girl with a psychotic tomb-raider, duh.

 

Kurayami24: he is not a psychotic tomb-raider, stupid. He is just a…um…tomb-raider!

 

Kurai: uh huh, sure. Here is some more info about this story:

 

Full summary: It all started out as an innocent (well, maybe not) game of truth or dare, then a not-so-innocent game of spin the bottle. But how'd it come down to Tea and Bakura being locked up in a shack in the middle of nowhere for who knows how long? Wait….Bakura?! Slight yaoi. Couples: Tea/Bakura, Yami/Yugi, Joey/Mai, Seto/Serenity, Ishizu (Isis)/Shadi, Malik/Marik, Mokuba/Rebecca some OOC on certain peoples (coughcoughSetoandBakuracoughcough) parts.

 

Kurayami24: Kurai, do the disclaimer now please.

 

Kurai: fine, kuraya doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters… but if anyone has a pic of certain people…

 

Kurayami24: Kurai! What are you doing!? No begging for pics. Oh uh, on to the story.

 

Chapter 1: Anyone up For Truth or Dare?

 

"Mokuba…tell me why I'm here again." Seto Kaiba asked for the fifth time during that boring hour.

 

"Because it's a friend gathering thingy! And besides, what would you be doing right now if we were at home? Hm?" Mokuba asked, fully expecting the "work" that was sure to come, which, to his surprise, didn't.

 

"Certainly not hanging out at the loser brigade with extras." Looking at those in question, Kaiba smirked when he saw that most of them were glaring at him hatefully.

 

"Well, Kaiba's right about wanting to leave. There's nothing to do!" Ishizu said, wondering why she, Shadi, and Malik were here in the first place.

 

"Hey, how about we paly a game of Truth or Dare? I mean, it IS something to do." Everyone heard Mai suggest.

 

"But what about the two `kids'?" Tea asked pointing towards Mokuba and Rebecca.

 

"Don't worry Tea, I don't think that Mai would have suggested the game of she knew they were here." Ryou kindly told her.

 

"Yeah, you're probable right. But what about Yugi, Malik, and yourself? I mean, how would Yami, Marik, and Bakura play? They do have a right too." Tea hotly replied back.

 

"Don't worry about us, Tea. We can keep a physical form for about an hour when need be." With that, Marik, Bakura, and Yami all appeared by their hikaris.

 

"Alright. Now that that's solved, we'll play a different version of Truth or Dare. We'll all put our names on small pieces of paper to be drawn out of a hat. If your name is drawn out, then you must draw out a piece of paper that will have "truth" on it or "dare" on it from a separate hat, okay?" Mai said, daring anyone to defile her.

 

"That's good!" Everyone, except the expected grunt from Kaiba, said.

 

A few minutes and lots of paper later, the group of teens -and two preteens- were ready to play.

 

"Alright, I'll start us off." Mai said, drawing out someone's name. "Heh, go and draw…Kaiba."

 

"Fine." Kaiba drew a paper. "It says truth."

 

"Darn. I wanted it to be "dare". Okay, who do you have a crush on, Seto Kaiba?" Mai said, knowing exactly who it was.

 

"Nobody." Kaiba replied, blushing slightly.

 

"Are you sure about that, Kaiba? I dod recall you staring at a certain girl, trying to be inconspicuous about it." Ishizu said, making Kaiba blush even more.

 

"Shut up Ishizu. Why did Mai of all people have to draw my name? Only she and Ishizu know who it is!" Kaiba said, glaring at the two girls.

 

"Not true, Seto! I know who she is! Her name is… mphgh!" Mokuba said, but his mouth was quickly covered by Kaiba's hand.

 

"I'll tell you exactly what I told Ishizu: shut up!" Kaiba's face was burning now. "I can tell them myself!"

 

Kaiba reluctantly pointed in the direction of his crush: Serenity Wheeler.

 

"A few years ago I would've asked you to join the "we like Serenity" club, but now she's all yours Kaiba. I have my sights on someone else now." Saying that, Tristan glanced at the boy next to him, Duke.

 

"Wha'?! Tha' jerk moneybags likes my sis?!" Joey looked like he was about to lunge at Kaiba and tear him to shreds.

 

"Shut up, mutt. It's my turn to draw someone's name." Kaiba said, making sure to keep his gaze clear of Serenity's. "Go ahead and take a paper Shadi."

 

"Hm…it says truth." Shadi said reluctantly since Kaiba had LOTS of blackmail on him, well...so did Ishizu.

 

"Hm…which blackmail to use? What do you think, Ishizu?" Kaiba smirked turning his head towards her. "What about the dream one?"

 

"Which one? There are lots of those." Was Ishizu's sly response.

 

"How about yesterdays? That one seemed pretty interesting to me." Kaiba almost laughed out loud at Shadi's pale face.

 

"Oh, that one." She paused to think about it. "OH! THAT ONE!"

 

"Yes, that one. Okay Shadi. What did you dream about yesterday night when you and Ishizu were at my house? And you can't lie, Ishizu and I know what it was. Oh yeah, because of your dream, I think you scarred Mokuba for life." Kaiba said, remembering Mokuba's expression when he heard Shadi in the guest room.

 

"I…I…I-" Shadi started to say.

 

"Just spit it out already!" Everybody yelled.

 

"Fine! I had a…a…w-wet dream about Ishizu!" Shadi yelled, blushing like a tomato.

 

"Okay…(haha)…draw someones…(snort)…name now!" Yami said, trying his best to hold in his laughter, but failed miserably.

 

"Fine. Mokuba, draw." Shadi said, hoping that Mokuba would draw dare so he could get them back for that dream.

 

"Dare." Mokuba gulped.

 

"Heh, this is going to be fun. I dare you to switch clothes, shirts and pants or skirt only, with Rebecca for the rest of the day."

 

A loud cry of "What?!" rang through the air as Mokuba and Rebecca both jumped up.

 

"You heard me. Now get to it. Oh, before you change, draw the next name."

 

"Okay, Ishizu, it's your turn." Mokuba said as he started to walk towards the bathroom.

 

"It says dare, again." Ishizu said reluctantly.

 

"Okay, I dare you to French Shadi until me and Rebecca come back!" Mokuba yelled from the bathroom.

 

"Um, okay. I guess I'll draw the next name before I do the dare." Drawing out a name, Ishizu maneuvered herself in front of Shadi to french him. "Mai."

 

"Dare." Was Mai's quick response.

 

"Okay, I dare you to lap dance Joey in your mot revealing clothes." Ishizu said as she and Shadi started their LONG kiss.

 

*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*Ten Minutes Later*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*

 

Shadi and Ishizu were still Frenching when Mokuba and Rebecca came back. But that wasn't the unusual part. Even Mai lap dancing Joey wasn't unusual. What WAS unusual was that Tristan and Duke were in a corner, uh, touching each other, Yugi and Yami were making out, strange noises were coming out of the bedroom, Ryou looked like a very sad tomato, and Tea and Bakura were both fuming about…heh…something.

 

"Hey, uh, what's that?" Mokuba asked, pointing at a piece of paper that was tacked to the wall. "Um, it's for you."

 

 

"Okay," Rebecca said as she opened the paper. "It says `Rebecca, we dared you to confess your undying love to who you like and then make out with him/her. Mai' Uh, what kind of dare is that?"

 

"I dunno. Hey look, everyone finally stopped!" Mokuba said as everyone noticed them. "So…who is the person?"

 

"You. I love you Mokuba and I always will." With that, she started to kiss Mokuba non-stop.

 

"Um, okay. Now that that's over…anyone up for Spin the Bottle?" Mai suggested.

 

"Sure, but those two," Tea pointed towards the no longer kissing couple, "can't play."

 

"I agree. They can't play." Kaiba said as he stepped out of the kitchen with a trashcan for all of the paper.

 

"Okay, let's go up stairs to play. Mokuba and Rebecca can be the judges of the game."

 

"Okay!" On that note, everybody raced up the stairs of Mai's large house to play a not-so-innocent game of Spin the Bottle.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Kurayami24: So, eh, how was it?

 

Kurai: yeah, how was it?

 

Kurayami24: R&R please to tell me how it is so far!