Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How'd it Get to This? ❯ T-Tea? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurayami24: ((n.n)) Did anyone like the little ending for the last chapter? (laughs) Not quite what would be expected of a “friend”.
 
Kurai: Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?
 
Kurayami24: S-shut up! I'm not like that! At least, I don't think I am… (ponders)
 
Kurai: Whatever. (laughs) Anywho, Kura doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its corresponding characters!
 
Kurayami24: Onto the next chapter of How'd it Get to This?
A/N: Cho yeah, this story's almost over folks! At least, I think it is. (laughs)
 
`blah' = Thinking
“blah” = Bakura talking to Ryou
“blah” = Ryou talking to Bakura
“blah = Yatamari talking to Ryou/Bakura
 
Last time:
 
“You were perfect before! I'll make you perfect once again!” Yatamari yelled as he quickly snatched Tea away from Bakura before anyone could react. “Die bitch!”
 
“Yatamari! No!!” Bakura yelled as he lunged towards Yatamari, hoping to stop him from killing Tea.
 
Chapter 7: T-Tea?
 
“Aww, isn't that cute? The feared Tomb-raider is worried about a little human bitch, how…nice.” Yatamari said sarcastically. “So nice that it sickens me to even think about it.”
 
“Bakura! Stop right now! Nothing will be accomplished with you randomly attacking him! You have to think of some way to get her back before Yatamari could figure out what we did!” Ryou advised his other half, making Bakura stop dead in his tracks.
 
“Don't you think that I already know that?!” Bakura yelled at him angrily. “I just wasn't thinking! That's all!”
 
“Hah, the Bakura that I knew would never let himself be caught off guard!” Yatamari yelled at the two, surprising both of them, as he threw Tea aside and attacked Bakura.
 
“Holy shit!” Bakura said as he managed to dodge the attack at the last minute, but not without injury. He grudgingly acquired a bloody cut that ran down his right arm; completely making that limb useless.
 
“Heh, you're just a weak copy of the original Bakura!” Yatamari yelled as he disappeared and reappeared behind Bakura, striking him on the spine with excruciating force; causing Bakura to cry out in pain. “The old Bakura wouldn't cry out, no matter how much pain was inflicted on him!”
 
“Erg, that's just shows how much you DON'T know about me Yatamari.” Bakura managed out through the searing white hot pain that was currently shooting up and down his disabled arm.
 
“Oh, is that so? Well, I think that you might be….wrong.” Yatamari growled as he struck Bakura on the back with his rock-hard teeth. “No-one fucking calls me a liar and gets away with it!”
 
“Heh, I just did.” Bakura said mockingly as he tried to stand up, but immediately fell again due to the extremities of the pain he was feeling.
 
“That's exactly why you won't be happy about what I'm going to do next!” Yatamari yelled as he lunged at Tea again and grasped the back of her shirt. “Say good-bye to your `love life' Bakura!”
 
“No! TEA!!!!” Bakura yelled pathetically as he helplessly watch Yatamari ruthlessly begin tearing at Tea's body. “NO!!!!”
 
“BAKURA!!!” Tea screamed painfully as a last breath managed to pass her now silent lips.
 
“Now then, I'll take my leave.” Yatamari smirked.
 
“T-Tea…” Bakura mumbled as he went into shock.
 
“Bakura! Bakura! Listen to me! BAKURA!!” Ryou continuously yelled as he helplessly watched Bakura.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxX
 
Kurayami24: I did it! I killed Tea!!!! I scare even myself. (nods)
 
Kurai: YOU DUMBASS!!! HOW COULD YOU KILL HER?!?!?!?!?!? SHE'S NEEDED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!!!
 
Kurayami24: What? (innocent act) I did no such thing. Anyway…Read and Review please!!