Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How'd it Get to This? ❯ This Has GOT to be a Dream ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurayami24: Ahh! I'm trucking along with this story! Whee!
 
Kurai: Um…yeah. (Walks away slowly)
 
Kurayami24: Hey Kurai! Where're you going? (Blinks)
 
Kurai: Um…nowhere. It's just your imagination that is making you think that I'm going somewhere.
 
Kurayami24: That's a really lame excuse, you know that?
 
Kurai: Yeah, I know. That's the best that I could think of at the time. (Grins stupidly)
 
Kurayami24: ((0.0)) (-.-) okaaaaay. Anyway, do the disclaimer Mr. I-can't-lie-myself-out-of-trouble-if-my-life-depended-on-it.
 
Kurai: You don't hafta put it that was ya know. (Pouts) Kura doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its corresponding characters. Well, there's ONE thing she does own in this story…besides Greaver of course. (Nods)
 
`Blah' - Thinking
Blah - Ryou talking to Bakura
Blah - Bakura talking to Ryou
 
Previously:
 
“How are we supposed to defeat a creature like that?” Ryou asked as he looked warily at Greaver.
 
“I don't know Ryou. I seriously don't know.” Bakura admitted reluctantly.
 
Chapter 6: This has GOT to be a dream
 
“Y-you can defeat him, right?” Tea whispered fearfully as she clung on Bakura's arm.
 
“To tell you the truth, I'm not sure.” Bakura admitted reluctantly, trying to keep his mind off of Tea on his arm.
 
“Don't you dare get distracted now Bakura.” Ryou warned him. “It doesn't look like Greaver is the type to wait for you to get back on track again.”
 
“Well duh! Greaver is one of the most feared shadow creatures! Of course he won't have any patients!” Bakura practically yelled at him.
 
“Woah, that's the first time I've ever you use the word `duh' before!” Ryou said distracted.
 
“And you were the one telling me to not get distracted.” Bakura said mockingly. “Damn, I don't sense him anymore!”
 
“I don't either. This is bad.” Ryou said as he reached out with his mind to try and track Greaver down, but to no avail. It was like he disappeared. Keep a close eye on Tea. You never know what kind of mind creatures like Greaver have.”
 
“Don't you think I already thought of that?!” Bakura yelled at him. “I may not show it, I'm pretty protective of what I claim as mine!
 
“Oh, so you claim her as yours eh?” Ryou laughed. “I think Baky likes Tea!”
 
“………Shut the hell up!!!” Bakura yelled as he blushed an extremely bright red. `Damn! How could I say that?!!'
 
“Heh, it doesn't seem like the tomb-raider is very good at paying attention.” Greaver said as he reappeared behind Tea. “I think I'll take a hold of this one, she seems to be a distraction.”
 
“Ahh! Bakura!” Tea screamed as Greaver roughly picked her up and teleported her to a rock which was several hundred feet away and over 75 feet high. “BAKURA!!! GET ME DOWN!!!!”
 
“Damn….TEA!!” Bakura yelled as he started to run in the direction that Greaver took Tea. `Please don't let her fall!'
 
“Bakura! You're going to have to summon a shadow creature to rescue Tea! It's the only way!” Ryou yelled at Bakura mentally. “If you truly care about her, hurry up and summon one!”
 
“I DO care about her, more than you think Ryou! But I CAN'T! It takes time to summon and shadow creature! Even a weaker leveled one!” Bakura said as he plopped on the ground, wishing for some way to stop Greaver and help Tea at the same time.
 
“What about Yatamari? He'd be willing to help!” Ryou said as he remembered one of Bakura's older shadow “friends”.
 
“I thought about that but…that was back when I was emotionless! Dammit! I'm not even supposed to be feeling what I feel for Tea!” Bakura yelled angrily. “He probably wouldn't approve of me now!”
 
“How can you be so sure? Yatamari could've changed for all we know! I mean, it's been at least two centuries since you said you've last seem him!” Ryou retorted quickly. “Call him and see!”
 
“Fine! I will! But if Yatamari IS mad at me and won't help, then you'll be the one to blame if Tea dies!” Bakura yelled at him and he started chanting. `Please say this works!'
 
“From the darkness ports of the Shadow Realm, among the fearful creatures, death, torment, angst, roams one whom surpasses all, one who rules all, defeats all, shows no mercy to all, come forth! Yatamari!” Bakura yelled out the last portion of the chant, hoping with his entire being that it would work, that Yatamari would, in fact, come to his aid.
 
All of a sudden, a big black void appeared, as if it was going to destroy everything and everyone in its path. Out of it came a beautiful wolf demon. He had a glossy black coat with red striped running down each ear. Just looking at the creature would immediately freeze you on the spot before you met your death to this awesome creature. This was the leader of the creatures of the Shadow Realm, the feared wolf-demon Yatamari.
 
“Long time no see, Tomb-raider.” Yatamari growled out. “What do you need my presence for?”
 
“I need you to get her,” Bakura pointed towards Tea, who currently was crying and screaming, “down here.”
 
“I'm not some common house-pet that'll help with petty every day jobs!” Yatamari barked out angrily. “I'm a warrior! I've been born and raised to fight! Not to get some human bitch off of a damn rock!”
 
“W-what the hell are you doing here Yatamari?!” Greaver squeaked as he appeared a ways from Yatamari and Bakura. “Y-you're supposed to be locked up in the Shadow Realm!”
 
“Ahh! Greaver the Weakling! How good it is to see you again!” Yatamari laughed/barked. “I could ask the same question of you, you poor excuse for a shadow creature!”
 
“S-sire! I-I wasn't doing anything bad! P-please spare me!” Greaver begged pathetically.
 
“Shut up you poor excuse for a shadow creature!” Yatamari barked angrily. “I should eliminate you here and now!”
 
“Yeah, that's the other thing I wanted to you do.” Bakura said as he watched Yatamari sweatdrop. “I kind of forgot about him.”
 
“WHAT?!” Everybody, including Ryou, yelled at him. “HOW CAN YOU FORGET!?”
 
“Um…easily?” Bakura said meekly. It's scary to have a shadow, the leader of the shadow creatures, and your hikari yell at you all at once. “What? Do you expect me to remember him when she,” Bakura again pointed to Tea, “is in trouble?”
 
“Well of course! He's the cause of her being in trouble you idiot!” Ryou yelled angrily at him.
 
“You don't have to yell you know!” Bakura yelled back at him.
 
“Heh, having trouble with your hikari, Tomb-raider?” Yatamari laughed at him as he pounced on Greaver. “That's pathetic, you know that Tomb-raider?”
 
“…Shut up!” Bakura yelled at him as he got up and started to run towards the rock that Tea was on again.
 
“Wait! Tomb-raider! I'll carry you!” Yatamari said as he defeated Greaver with one simple shadow attack and leapt towards Bakura. “Get on!”
 
“Thanks Yatamari!” Bakura said as Yatamari sped over to where Tea was at.
 
In a few minutes, the two got Tea safely down….sort of safely.
 
“Bakura! I was so scared!” Tea said as she threw herself at Bakura and started crying even harder.
 
“Um…it's okay now Tea. Nothing's going to happen to you now.” Bakura said, blushing, as he patted her back.
 
“Augh, what happened to you Tomb-raider?” Yatamari asked in disgust. “Why are you cuddling with that…that…that human bitch for?!”
 
“Wha-what's he talking about Bakura?” Tea whispered fearfully for the second time. Something wasn't right about the way he said that…
 
“Why the hell you do care for?” Bakura asked, quietly. `Something's not right…'
 
“You were perfect before! I'll make you perfect once again!” Yatamari yelled as he quickly snatched Tea away from Bakura before anyone could react. “Die bitch!”
 
“Yatamari! No!!” Bakura yelled as he lunged towards Yatamari, hoping to stop him from killing Tea.
 
(.)(.)(.)(.)
 
Kurayami24: Not you'd expect, eh? (laughs)
 
Kurai: You're such a bitch, you know that?
Kurayami24: So? What's your point?
 
Kurai: (sigh) nothing. Please read and review!