Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Am A Vampire ❯ 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Standard Disclaimers Apply.

Hey yo! ^.^ Who wants to be part of the staff of my C2, Yami And Hikari Love? I don't have much time to add stories and what-not, cause of school and work and the rest of the stuff that I need to do during the day. . . So I need 'staff'. . . (Grin) I'll give you my eternal love and devotion!!!
Oh, and Sglily, I totally agree with you on Bakura keeping himself in check. It makes alot more sense than this--

Bakura- I have to take care of my Prince, but I lust for him. I shall totally disregard the fact that I'll probably be executed for this.(*HumpHumpHump*)

See what I mean?

Enjoy. ^_^

Malik sighs and doesn't say anything, leaning against the counter. I'm aggravating him to no end, and he knows that I know it. And he knows that I know that all he wants for me is to be happy with the one person that could possibly make me feel the way I have been feeling. Before either of us can one, speak, or two, rip the others hair out, Marik stumbles into the room, looking worse for wear. His hair is sticking out all over the place, almost as bad as Malik's, and his eyes are half open.

"Coffeee..." He mumbles, tripping his way over to the coffee machine.

"Hey, babe, the coffee isn't on." Marik shoots his lover a look that could kill, wrinkling his nose. "Why don't you go wake up Ryou-sama, and I'll make some, okay?"

Marik mutters something and leaves the room, dragging his feet. I laugh at the poor boy's back.

"He's not a morning person, is he?"

Malik shakes his head slowly. "Fuck no. But he's so damn cute before his morning coffee."

The boy walks back into the room, with an exhausted Ryou in tow.

"'Mmm... Can't... Go ta school today..." The albinic boy yawns and I smile at how adorable he looks. "Need ta find a job... Apartment... 'N I need ta get the rest of my things from my old house..."

I open my mouth, ready to invite him to live with me for as long as he wants, but then I stop myself. If I can't control my feelings now, what will I do if the boy lives with me? I would never hurt him intentionally, but...

Malik, as if sensing my dilemma- bless his soul- quickly speaks up.

"Non-sense. Ryou-sama, you can live here for as long as need be."

Ryou blushes lightly. "I don't want to intrude..."

Marik waves off Ryou. "Bull. You're fucking staying with us, Ryou. We're not having you live alone when somebody could easily hurt you."

"Well, I'll still need to find a job."

My eyes narrow as I think about my first true boss. "No. If you insist on getting a job, you can work at the night club with the three of us. Or you could just clean the apartment, cause Cain knows that all of us suck at it." 'And I've seen you clean your house before, in that fucking adorable long tee with only boxers underneath...' I quickly look down, willing away a blush. I'm much to obsessed. 'And you're good at cleaning.'

I come back to the world just in time to hear Marik tell Ryou that he'll show him where the bathroom is, and the two young boys take off, Marik hold Ryou's hand. I nearly growl at the sight of the boy touching what I wish to claim.

Something almost collides with the side of my face, but I quickly grab it out of the air. Keys. I look at Malik, questioning.

"Go to your fucking apartment, smart ass, and get some clothes. You're still supposed to be stalking Ryou, ya know. I'll keep an eye on him after Marik leaves for school, alright?"
I don't respond, and leave the apartment quickly. Before Malik decides to throw more things at my head.

000000000000000

Marik leads me to the bathroom, showing me how to work the shower. He's smiling and talking quickly, but my mind is else where. What was Bakura going to say that first time I said that I couldn't go to school? He looked pretty crest-fallen.

"Oh RyyooUU-chan! In the shower with you!"

I jump, but recover quickly. I do what Marik tells me to, stripping and stepping into said shower.

"So, Ryou-chan, what did you and Bakura talk about last night?"

I blush and look down, reaching from Marik's shampoo.

"He... Called me beautiful." Marik begins to laugh, so I hurry on. "And he told me about my mother and father and how they met and stuff. Then we went to bed."

"Yeah! In the same bed! Did you two kiss?"

"Marik!" My friend laughs manically, and I can just picture him rubbing his hands together with twin horns poking out of his head. "Shut-up, you evil hell spawn!"

He continues to laugh, ignoring me. "You WANTED him to kiss you, and I know it! Man, Bakura so has the hots for you!"

"No he doesn't!"

"Has he asked if he can feed off of you yet?"

I pause, then stick my head out of the shower. "What?"

Marik is sitting on the counter next to the sink, toying with a bottle of soap. "Has he? Malik and I shared blood alot while we were just dating, and it made the two of us really close, me being his host. It felt nice for the both of us, and made it so Malik didn't have to go back to the coven or warm up frozen blood." I continue to stare at the blond, sucking my lip into my mouth. "And Malik told me that Bakura has neglected feedings because he's so damn devoted to your safety, and he has a suspicion that Bakura might've... developed feelings for you. How do you feel about Bakura, Ryou-chan?"

I reach down and shut off the shower, groping for a towel. Marik hands me one and stands back, crossing his arms across his chest, making it clear that he's not gonna give up till I've answered him.

"I...I dunno... I mean... I certainly like him, more than what is appropriate, that's for sure. And... he's the only person that I have ever known personally that I would like to... You know..."

Marik puts a hand to his heart. "That's wounding, Ryou-chan! You wouldn't want to make hot sweet man-smex with me?" I laugh and Marik sobers up a bit. "But, seriously, that's a big thing for you, and maybe you should do something about it."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I dunno, kiss him?"

I shake my head and smile. "Go get my tooth-brush, and we can discuss this later."

000000000000000

Marik kisses his lover good-bye and waves to me. "I'll see you later, Ryou-chan, I'm gonna be home earlier than usual today, cause of sixth and seventh period."

I giggle and nod, while Malik looks confused. "What's happening during sixth and seventh period?"

Marik opens the door and steps out into the hallway. "A seminar on abstaining from sex. I was gonna get condoms and throw them at people, but... Screw that. Bye-Bye, you two. Don't blow anything up!" He closes the door with a laugh, leaving Malik and I staring at each other, our thoughts probably taking the same track. 'Marik really is crazy...'

Malik claps his hands together, making me jump, startled.

"Alrighty, so, Bakura is gonna be here in about a half hour, if I know him at all, wanna make breakfast with me?"

I smile and nod. "Okay."

000000000000000

Ten minutes later, I'm covered in flour from the pancakes, and Malik's shirt is soaked through with spilt water. I had laughed at the vampire after he sprayed himself with the water- all because Marik taped the button down sometime this morning- so he dumped the remaining flour on me.

"Malik?"

"Hm?"

"Marik was talking to me about how he used to... Uh... Give you blood... And... How Bakura hasn't been well feeding lately..."

Malik looks at me expectantly. "And?"

I sigh and look down, my cheeks burning. "I was wondering if you could talk to him about taking some of my blood once in a while. I'd probably end up hyperventilating if I even tried to talk to him about something like that, then he'd think I'm a freak. That'd make me feel like shit, then I'd have to push Marik out of a window for putting this really stupid idea in my head, but if Bakura doesn't take care of himself because of me, I'll feel really bad and I don't want him to get sick or anything and I'll just shut-up now."

Malik is still just staring at me, and I bury head in my hands.

"I'll do it." My head snaps up and I smile. "I'm not saying he'll go for it though. He seems to be on this little self-righteous-self-denying trip when it comes to you, and fuck if I can figure out why." The blond turns off the stove and picks up the plate of pancakes. "He's got a thing for you, ya know."

The front for is pushed open and I jump two feet into the air as Bakura comes into the apartment, carrying a messenger bag. His hair is wet and hanging in his face, making him look younger than he usually does.

"Hey, 'Kura, just in time for breakfast."

Bakura grins and brushes his hair out of his face. "What, the house isn't burnt down, and no-one is half dead? God, the world has ended." His eyes flick over me for a moment, and his grin turns into a smile. "Ryou, you're covered in..."

"Flour," I finish for him, blushing.

"Well," Malik begins. "I'm going to go change my shirt, you two can start eating, I'll be right back."

Bakura and I look at each other again, and I step closer to the taller man, so we're standing little over five inches away from one-another. "Bakura... I just wanted to say... Thanks, for everything that you have done for me. If there is anything I can ever do for you..." I stand on my tip-toes and wrap my arms around Bakura's shoulders, turning my head slightly to press a kiss to his cheek. "I owe you my life."

Bakura is rigid in my arms, not moving at all, so I drop my gaze to the floor and quickly break away from his, turning to the counter to open a cupboard above my head, reaching for the plates. I feel Bakura step behind me, and I wince, ready for harsh words.

He doesn't say anything, but his chest is suddenly pressed up against my back and my knees are weak.

He reaches past me and takes the plates from my hands.

"You gave my life meaning, my prince."

Sorry about the terribly short chappie, the next one will TOTALLY make up for it though. I promise.