Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Yami and truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own or make any profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh

Warning: Yaoi, blood, violence, swearing, OOC ness. IF YOU DON'T LIKE Then DON'T READ PLEASE!!!!! Enjoy! ^__^

Here we go…

Yugi awoke to find that he was in a hospital bed. A cast on his leg, and a bandage covering his forehead. `How in the world did I get here?' The angel thought. `Why would anyone try to help me? I don't deserve such things…' Yugi's eyes closed as he tried to fend off the oncoming tears and the drought of sorrow that came with it. Suddenly he heard the door to the room open and then close quietly. Not wanting to talk to anyone the angel pulled the blanket over his head.

Footsteps stopped at the edge of his bed and Yugi could feel the blanket being pulled back, away from his head.

"No, I don't want to talk or see anyone right now, please just leave," came the weak voice of Yugi Motou. Seto could see that the boy was now crying, his tears dampening the sheets and Seto's seemingly ice-cold heart. `Yugi, what ever happened that made you like this?'

"Please Yugi, look at me," Seto's voice was calm and full of compassion. The small angel stopped crying at the recognition of the voice and turned his head up to stare into the deep blue of Seto's eyes.

"Ka, Kaiba?" The taller boy nodded and caressed Yugi's cheek, but Yugi couldn't stop staring at him, the one whom he thought was his sworn rival. `No, Yami's rival, always Yami's rival.'

"Why did you save me? Why didn't you just let me die?" Seto was startled by the violet eyed boys words, how could he say such a thing?

"Yugi? What makes you think you would be better off dead?" The other boy just started crying again.

"Because I'm so weak and pathetic, worthless and useless. What use does anyone have for a `shrimp' like me?" Seto couldn't take it anymore; he embraced Yugi in a loving hug that he only ever gave his brother Mokuba.

"Who would ever say such things to you? You were and never will be weak, worthless, pathetic, or useless. You have the biggest and most caring heart of anyone I know, and that has always been more important then brute strength!" Yugi couldn't believe what the cold-hearted duelist was saying to him! Did he actually care? Was he really useful to someone?

"Kaiba?" Yugi asked weakly. Seto was still in a warm embrace with the smaller boy; he really didn't want to let up.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"You didn't answer me before, why did you save me?" Seto smiled, he knew the answer to that one even before Yugi had first asked it.

"Because I care Yugi, because I care," that was all that needed to be said. And for once in a long time Yugi truly smiled.

"Thank you," he whispered.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Kaiba?" Yugi asked as Seto helped the small angel into the limousine.

"Yeah?" He replied when he and Yugi were safely buckled into the car. Yugi was released that day. The doctor told him that the leg was a clean break but would take a couple months to fully heal. Seto of course paid the doctor bill and Yugi was eternally grateful, Seto said that it was not to be worried about.

"Are you taking me back home now?" The taller boy shook his head and leaned in towards the beautiful angel they both felt the car begin to move.

"Nope, you're staying with me until I find out what has been going on with you and your `friends'."

"But Kai-," Seto put a finger on his lips to silence him.

"No buts Yugi, I don't believe you are mentally well enough to go back there. And call me Seto okay?" The angel immediately brightened and gave his new best friend and big hug and a peck on the cheek. Seto was surprised and felt his pants tighten, but then smiled and ruffled Yugi's soft tri-colored hair.

"Thanks, Seto." He blushed a deep red and looked really embarrassed. Seto shook his head and unbuckled Yugi's seatbelt and pulled him to his lap, minding his injured leg. Yugi let out a small `eep' as he felt Seto's hard-on. Seto just held him closer and closed his eyes as he felt the warm angel sink into him.

Soon Seto could hear Yugi softly breathing and knew that he was asleep. The driver motioned to Seto that they were almost home. Sighing Seto held his angel close and smiled a rare smile. `My angel, yeah, my angel…'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yami was pacing uncontrollably around the kitchen. After he had gotten home from school his aibou was nowhere to be found, and so he panicked. Calling all of his friends they all didn't know where the master duelist was, Jou seemed a little reluctant to talk on the phone, which made Yami suspicious.

Sugoroku was in coming home from his excavation in Egypt soon and he would want to see his grandson. `Damn it! If only I hadn't taken the puzzle off of Yugi I'd be able to find him now!' It's true that Yami did feel a little bad about leaving his aibou defenseless, but he needed to learn how to defend himself. `But Yugi isn't built to protect himself!' A voice in the back of Yami's head screamed at him.

"Gah! How could I have done something that stupid!" He screamed out loud. The Pharaoh would have talked through their mental link but for some reason Yugi had cut it. `What if he's seriously hurt and can't get help?' He thought. But soon all his thoughts were cut off from a knock at the door, Yami didn't really have time for this but he `calmly' went to the door and answered it. There stood Anzu holding a bloodied and wet Yugi's backpack.

"What is the meaning of this!" Yami's voice was cold and sinister; Anzu took a step back.

"I found it not far from the school, I don't where Yugi is either, and I'm afraid it's my fault." Standing aside the troubled Anzu walked into the living room and sat down at the couch.

"Explain." Yami spoke, and it was dark and very deep.

"Well you see Yugi asked me out in the park during lunch today. I told him that there was someone else I was interested in and apologized. He said that it was okay but I could see the pain in his eyes. Later that day I was talking to a friend of mine after flunking a test so I was pretty angry. I started talking about how it was Yugi's fault and that if he had gotten a clue weeks ago that I didn't like him like that this wouldn't have happened. It was stupid thing to say, and Jou overheard me and told me that he needed to have a talk with Yugi, I told him that it wasn't necessary but he insisted. I didn't see or hear from Yugi all day after that. I don't thing Jou would ever hurt Yugi, I mean he's his best friend!" Yami took all the information in, as well, he didn't think that Jou could hurt Yugi either.

"Poor Yugi, I should have noticed before, but I think we've been ignoring him to." Anzu spoke again. Yami felt awful, the way he treated his hikari was not acceptable. He did notice that he would go over to Ryou and Bakura's house more often, and usually come back with bruises or cuts of sorts. ` I was to damn arrogant to notice!'

"That's it! We're going to find my hikari no matter how long it takes!" Anzu stood up and nodded.

"Say, why don't you give Kaiba a call, maybe he's seen him around?" Although Yami didn't like Kaiba, his rival, he did agree that it would be a good idea.

`Don't worry hikari, I'll find you and set things right.'

TBC…

There will be sex/rape in later chappies! You'll just have to wait! And thanks for your reviews they help.