Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Finding out ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Whew I'm done!! Do you like it? And what happened at Ryou and Bakura's house? Hmmm I wonder?

Well please review! Thankies^____^

Disclaimer: I don't own or make profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Warnings: YAOI, blood, swearing, OOCness, and perhaps uncomfortable situation/things.

1: I was going to make Bakura a bad guy but…

2: Yes this is a Seto/Yugi fic. There are more pairings though, lots more.

3: Jou? Well let's just say, he's not my favorite character so if you really like him, you might want to back off this one.

4: Lemon? We'll see… [hehe]

5: You asked for more Ryou and Bakura, well you'll get it and then some.

ENJOY!

"Say koi?"

"Hm?" Bakura responded. He and Ryou were wrapped in each other's warm embrace, exhausted from each their love making.

"Don't you think Yugi's been acting a little strange?" Bakura nodded and tightened his hold on his smaller lover.

"Yeah, ever since he first came to me and asked if I could train him how to fight I've been a little worried." The tomb robber let out a sigh; "it's strange though."

"What is yami?"

"It's like he didn't even want to train to defend himself, more like he wanted to be in pain." Ryou shot up out of Bakura's strong arms and stared down at his yami with intense worry.

"Why didn't you say anything!" Bakura would've stared his hikari down he was to filled with guilt. Instead he put his head down and tried to suppress the oncoming anger.

"Damn it Ryou. I promised him that I would say nothing to you, Yami, or the others. I didn't fucking think for a second that something else could be wrong." Bakura clutched the blankets tightly; Ryou put a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Let's find Yugi and figure this all out okay?" Nodding his head slowly Bakura sat up and helped his koi off of the bed and embraced him lovingly. ` If it wasn't for Yugi, I would still be hurting my old self.'

****************FLASHBACK

"YOU'RE SO DAMN PATHETIC!" Bakura screamed at Ryou who was on the floor and holding his now broken arm. Ryou didn't say anything though; he would just let Bakura beat him. He hoped that one day his yami would change, hope that he would love him the way Ryou already did.

The stronger boy walked up to Ryou and smirked at him.

" I think it's time that I wake you up to real life slave!" Ryou's eyes widened in fear as Bakura pushed him down so that he was lying on his back, his hands gripping his shoulders tightly and his legs immobilizing the lower part of his body as he straddled the boy whose eyes widened in complete fear. `No please not this, not this…'

Then he could feel his shirt being ripped off of his chest, which was cover in black and purples bruises. Ryou didn't want to watch so he closed his eyes as tight as he could, but never did he speak once.

"Don't worry, I'll make it as painful as possible, I promise." He cooed the last to words with lust that caused tears to come to Ryou's shut eyes. Slowly Bakura began to unzip his hikari's pants.

"BAKURA!" The yell came directly behind the tomb robber. When he turned around he saw non other than than Yugi Motou, who looked directly into his eyes.

"That accursed Pharaohs light! Cant you see that I am busy?" He sneered at the smaller boy who sighed and took a step closer to Bakura, unafraid.

"Please, leave Ryou alone. Do what you want to me, but please leave Ryou alone, he doesn't deserve this." Bakura got off and walked up to the small teen, now only inches away.

"And why exactly doesn't that weak, pathetic, worthless fool deserve my punishment? He hasn't even tried to defend himself, to damn weak I tell you." Yugi's eyes were seemed a bit misted over and his expression was unreadable, even as he spoke.

"He may not be strong in build Bakura, but he has a strong heart. He loves you and has always continued to, that's why he never defied you, never tried to raise a hand against you, even if it was futile." To say the least Bakura was stunned. `He loves me? But no one has ever loved me, so how could he?' The platinum haired boy looked behind him to see the blood and bruised covered Ryou laying on his back passed out from the shock and pain.

Bakura began to tremble with rage; his fists were tightly clenched. `How could I? HOW COULD I!?' Suddenly the voice of little Yugi made him turn around still enraged.

"Hit me," was all Yugi said, and it was all Bakura needed as he backhanded the little angel as hard as could. Yugi hit the living room wall hard; a trail of blood left smeared as he painfully stood up and faced Bakura a second time.

"Again."

A kick in the ribs.

"Again."

A punch in the jaw.

"Again."

A sickening crack was heard in the collarbone. It when on for what seemed like hours, and each time Bakura hit Yugi he would just stand up again and take another hit. He was smiling but there was an almost satisfied expression each time he received a blow. Finally though Bakura couldn't take any more so he collapsed onto his knees on the floor.

"AGAIN!" Yugi screamed.

"DAMN IT YUGI I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I can't not take it anymore…"

"Are you finished then? Do you finally understand?"

"Yea, but how do I do it?" Yugi smiled and lifted Bakura's chin so that their eyes met.

"Start by loving someone else, or just start by living."

"Second chance…"

"Something like that." Yugi answered and let go of the tomb robber's chin. Bakura got up and walked over to the unconscious Ryou and picked him up gently. He turned around to see that Yugi had already left, and smiled for the first time in a long time.

`Thanks Yugi.'

******************END

The memory brought Bakura back to reality, he was still in his lovers embrace, and thankful for it. Ryou looked up at him worry in his eyes.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Nah, now lets go find Yugi." The chocolate eyed boy agreed and both boys threw on their clothes and readied themselves for a trip over to Yugi's house.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seto quietly walked into his mansion cradling the still sleeping Yugi; `he really does look like an angel.' He thought. He could hear the phone ringing but he let it go he wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone else right now.

Mokuba was asleep as well, which meant that Yugi could sleep for a bit longer. So he headed upstairs and opened the door to his room, Seto would sleep in a guestroom tonight and because his bed was the most comfortable he laid Yugi down in it.

Once Seto turned to leave he felt something grab onto his sleeve, it was Yugi. He looked awfully tired but refused to let go of the corporation leaders jacket.

"Please, stay with me tonight?" How could Seto resist such an offer? The little angel's eyes were so tear filled that Seto almost cried himself. So taking off his long trench coat he snuggled under the covers with the small angel. He turned off the light and held Yugi in a comfortable embrace that minded Yugi's broken leg.

Yugi smiled and cuddled deeper into Seto's chest, for once in a long while he was content and so he basked in the warmth that the blue eyed boy brought.

Seto loved to hold Yugi, to protect him; it was a feeling that he had always wanted to have, even when he and him dueled at Duelist Kingdom against Pegasus. He hated Yami though; he would keep the little light around for himself. But in the past month or so, Yami didn't seem to protect him as much, didn't seem to be around as often. Instead he usually saw him with Yugi's other friends. Anzu, the most annoying girl he had ever met. Honda, how the hell did he get his hair like that? And finally the puppy Jou.

Seto always hated how Jou protected Yugi as if he was a possession, it disgusted him. He also didn't like the lust filled eyes he had when he looked at the lovely angel. But now Yugi was his and he would never let anyone hurt him ever again, he swore it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Why wont he pick up!"

"Calm down Yami, it's late, maybe he's asleep." Yami sighed in defeat, he and Anzu had walked all over the city looking for Yugi. This was about the seventh time he called Seto's house but every time a servant picked up the phone all they said was that he was out. This time however no one decided to pick up the phone.

"What if my hikari's hurt, or worse dead!" Anzu and the Pharaoh sat down on the couch exhausted. After a few moments Anzu spoke up.

"Did you call Ryou and Bakura?" Yami sat up quickly and rushed to the phone hopping that his light was over there or at least know where he might be. The phone started ringing and finally was picked up.

"Hello Ryou speaking," Yami was relieved that he was home.

"Hey Ryou, this is Yami."

"Oh hey Yami! We were right on our way over."

"Oh? What for?" Yami asked.

"Me and Bakura wanted to talk to Yugi." Suddenly Yami's face fell.

"You mean he's not with you?"

"What are you talking about?" `Damn, damn, damn, damn!' Yami really was not having a good night.

"He hasn't been home since school and no ones seen him!" There was panic in the Pharaohs voice and Ryou could sense this.

"Calm down Yami, We'll be right over, then we'll figure this out." Ryou tried to stay as calm as possible.

"Okay, thanks Ryou," and he hung up.

"So?" Anzu asked,

"Ryou and Bakura are coming over and when they do I'm going straight over to Kaibas house!" The tired girl didn't say anything, she knew the night was just going to get longer.