Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ At last ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own or make profit off of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Warnings: Yaoi, violence, swearing, disturbing situations.

Thank you guys so much for the reviews, they keep me going and I love them. ^_^

ENOY!!

Yami was furious to say the least. He was so convinced that Kaiba took Yugi away from him just to spite him that his blood pressure must have been off the charts. Once Ryou and Bakura had shown up he immediately pushed them out the door and told them they were going over to Kaiba's.

"You don't think Kaiba would actually kidnap Yugi, do you yami?" Ryou had a worried expression on his face. Bakura just laughed at him,

"don't worry, Kaiba would NEVER hurt or kidnap our little Yugi."

"What makes you so sure?" Anzu asked surprisingly.

"That's a secret," Bakura now had an evil grin on his face which made Ryou and Anzu raise their eyebrows. `Kaiba, if you did come across Yugi, you sure as better have taken good care of him!' The tomb robber thought.

"Hey! Move your asses! I haven't got all day!" Yami yelled from ahead, "We're almost there."

"Thank goodness," Ryou sighed in relief. His lover took his hand and he quickened Anzu and Ryou's pace.

When they did come to Kaiba's mansion Yami ran up to the door and started banging on it as loud and as hard as he could.

"Your gonna wake up the whole fucking neighborhood you idiot!" Bakura commented, Ryou chuckled and Anzu rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm just afraid for my aibou, so I have every right!" No one said anything for a moment until the door began to slowly open, and there stood an extremely tired Mokuba.

"Do you guys know what time it is?" The sleepy boy asked slurring his words and rubbing his tired eyes. The Pharaoh bent down a bit so that he and Mokuba were level, and in an as calm as possible voice spoke.

"Where is Kaiba?"

"Sleeping last time I checked."

"Good, now where is my aibou?"

"Um, sleeping to."

"So he is here!" Was really more of a statement

"Yea, but why don't you come in, you can talk to big brother then." Yami stood up and signaled the others to follow him inside the Kaiba mansion. Yami seemed to be in a funny mood, he had that smirk on his face, the others were beginning to worry.

"Why do you think Yugi's here love? I don't remember Yugi saying that he was friends with him, beside that fact Yami would never let him." Yami and the others were led into the large living room where all except Yami took a seat on the comfortable couches.

"I don't know, but I hope we'll soon find out. It's late as hell and I want to talk to Yugi, not get in a fight with two people that hate each other." He snorted and felt Ryou lean up against him and nod his head.

" I'll get Seto, but he's gonna be really angry when I wake him, Mokuba warned. Yami shrugged and watched the child leave the room and walk up the stairs.

OOO

Seto woke up to his brother calling him from outside of the room. `Damn, it's so fucking early!' And he didn't want to leave Yugi's warmth, but his brother needed him. So being the big brother that he was the tall blue eyed teen walk up to the door and opened it.

"What do you need Mokuba?" He asked his very tired younger brother.

"Yami. Bakura, Ryou, and Anzu are downstairs asking for Yugi and Yami looks really scary." Seto almost leaped right over Mokuba from the shock that his rival was here in his house. `That bastard, he'll never get Yugi if I can help it! Not when I believe I may have him.'

"Go back to sleep Mokuba. I'll go talk to Yami," he almost growled the whole sentence. Mokuba nodded and went back to his room, and Seto looked back in him to make sure his angel was still asleep, sure enough he was.

Shutting the door quietly and walked his way to the living room, preparing himself for whatever would happen next.

When he stepped into the room he was met a fist aimed directly at his face. Catching the fist he instinctively pushed forward and tripped the attacker onto his back and kneeled putting one knee onto the opponent's stomach to prevent him from moving.

"Yami," Kaiba calmly stated.

"Kaiba," Yami did the same. Bakura, Ryou, and Anzu just watched, this was Yami and Kaiba's fight, not theirs. Bakura wasn't worried though, Yugi was in good hands with Kaiba, and he knew that as a fact.

"Where the hell is my aibou!" Yami tried to get up but Kaiba still trapped the red eyed Pharaoh.

"Sleeping peacefully, you have nothing to worry about I'll take care of him, you obviously can't." Yami let out a low growl, he was getting more pissed by the second.

"Give him back to me now!" He threatened, but the corporation leader was unfazed.

"No," Kaiba said, but it was all Yami could take as he used all of his strength to push the taller boy off of him. Yami stood up as quickly as he could and faced his rival once more.

"YOU HAVE NO CLAIM ON HIM! GIVE ME BACK WHAT IS MINE!" That's when it started. `MINE! MINE!' Seto snapped, he wouldn't let the Pharaoh think of Yugi as a possession, a thing.

"YOU SON OF BITCH!" And it continued. . .

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yugi awoke to the sound of people screaming at each other. His could feel the soreness in his leg as he pushed himself of the bed as carefully as he could.

`Seto, why do you and Yami hate each other? It's my fault isn't it? If I weren't here, then it wouldn't be a problem.' Yugi limped his way over to Seto's large window and opened it up, then he removed the screen and peered down to see the dark covering of grass that was Seto's backyard. It was a tall two stories down, surly that would do the trick? `Nah, probably just end up paralyzed and even more of a burden to everyone.'

Yugi continued to look out the window though. He could see the lights of the downtown sparkling, luckily the Kaiba mansion was far enough away so that Yugi could see some stars. And as he looked up he saw a shooting star pass quickly by. The little angel thought about his life and remembered the times when he and his friends were together and inseparable. Yami had definitely changed, he wasn't as kind and protective as he once was, and in truth Yugi liked being protected by Yami, even if he was a little unfair sometimes. Although Yugi was shot down by Anzu, he knew that she and Honda had eyes for one another.

Did he really love her? No, well not until Seto helped him out, Yugi discovered that there was more to the handsome blue eyed corporation leader, much more. He loved Ryou and Bakura desperately, and envied their happiness, but Yugi knew that it had always been destiny with those two. Malik and his Yami were out in Egypt somewhere, no one knew if they would ever come back.

Then there was Jou, `no, I won't think about it, I won't think about him. My parents, I can't deal with that either.' Tears came streaming down the depressed angel's eyes, his mind was always so confused, but he looked to endless night sky once more and made his wish.

"I wish I knew why, just why." And he broke down, he couldn't keep the tears and the sobs back anymore. He leaned hard against the windowsill and continued to cry. `Why? Why? WHY? WHY!'

"Still blaming yourself Yugi? You never change." A calm baritone voice caught Yugi's attention, and he looked up and sniffled. There in front of him stood a teen almost the height of Seto. He wore baggy blues jeans with a whit button up blouse and white sneakers. He had spiky white hair that went down to his chin, and freaky white eyes that softened when he looked at the smaller teen in front of him.

"You, you came back? When? How? Why?" The mysterious teen smiled and walked up to Yugi, patted his head and spoke.

"Of course! I always came when you needed me, didn't I?" Yugi sniffed again and nodded.

"Yeah, I remember, but it's been so long I forgot-,"

"My name right?" Yugi nodded again and looked into those esoteric white eyes. The boy gave a chuckle and bent down the look into Yugi's eyes.

"Silly Yugi, I can't believe that you forgot, for I am Crimson."

Gasp! Cliffe! But will be continued!

I would love a pic of Crimson, that would be cool! I would do it myself but I um can't um draw, yeah. . .

Well review please! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!